It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories deliverd to your door, anonymously.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ok, I'll all for spreading the word but this is showing real enthusiasm.

People around South Wales are finding CDs containing media on various Conspiracy Theories that were juat left lying around, waiting to be found.

Hand written on the sleeves is "Please watch and ask questions."

The discs contain a number conspiracy theories, including clips about NASA, McDonald's, the 'Flat Earth' theory, CNN, David Bowie and terrorist attacks.

This is not too far from me so I'm keeping my eyes open

www.walesonline.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My first introduction to the world of conspiracy theories was a DVD I found while on vacation visiting my girlfriend in Kent, Ohio.

There was a little bridge over a muddy area on a trail by the Cuyahoga river, and for some reason my girlfriend and I decided to take the muddy path instead of the bridge. Well, she slipped and fell, so I helped her up and we made our way back to the bridge to go across the sane way, when we saw a sleeve stapled to the outside of the wooden handrail with a DVD in it labeled simply with "infowars.com Jesse Ventura 9/11", and I grabbed it because... well, why not? Popped it in at her house and watched it, it was an episode or two from Jesse Ventura's show Conspiracy Theory, one about FEMA camps, one about 9/11, and then some reletively short clip of Alex Jones yelling at me, and ending with an audio clip of some guy preaching about the end times coming soon and needing to get right with Jesus or something. I dunno, I didn't listen much to him because I don't care a thing for religion.

Anyhow, that's at least what opened my mind, so to speak, to this world of conspiracy. True or not, most of them are entertaining at least.

So, I can't say they were delivered to my door. Far from it in fact, they were instead hidden on a park trail 600 miles away from home.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

They may not have been dropped off to you but the content interested you enough to do some research which was likely the purpose.

Looking at the screencap on that link, they all appear to be Youtube videos.

I'm on the train at the moment but I'll try and post some links when I get home.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I was entertaining the idea of doing that when I first saw "loose change" about 12 years ago..

I'm glad I didn't.

But! Loose change really did wake me up in some ways...
I had already been frequenting conspiracyarchive.com so it wasn't all new to me but I did fall for the loose change hysteria for a moment.

Either way I guess it would have got people questioning...

These days tho I would never pop a random disc into my computer.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I read it yesterday and thought it was absolutely brilliant. Even if they open just one persons eyes, then a job well done I reckon!

I wonder if they're fellow ATS'ers?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Ok, I'll all for spreading the word but this is showing real enthusiasm.

People around South Wales are finding CDs containing media on various Conspiracy Theories that were juat left lying around, waiting to be found.

Were they left lying around to be found on a Friday? Free Art Friday is everywhere. This could be someone's art....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradisepurple
I read it yesterday and thought it was absolutely brilliant. Even if they open just one persons eyes, then a job well done I reckon!

I wonder if they're fellow ATS'ers?

The same thought ocurred to me. See if they read this

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Cool- made me think of the Toynbee Tiles

The impact that these random objects has on the person that finds them can't be gauged, but surely it might be significant in at least some cases.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

The impact that these random objects has on the person that finds them can't be gauged, but surely it might be significant in at least some cases.

Anh, I've not heard Toynbee mentiined in a long while. Thanks for the refresh

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

originally posted by: seattlerat

Anh, I've not heard Toynbee mentiined in a long while. Thanks for the refresh

For a recent podcast regarding Toynbee Resurrect Dead (excellent in my silly opinion), check out Magical Mystery Media Podcast

top topics

join