It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears "Do Somethin' " Video & Mass Brain Washing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Today, Britney Spears Video "Do Somethin' " was World Premired on MTV's TRL(Total Request Live) or as I would call it BRL(Brainwash Request Live),
anyway, I wanted everyone on ATS and BTS to see the video and to get their thoughts on different issues on Britney, on BTS, her career, her, her family, the video itself. On ATS, how videos similar to Britney's new video "Do Somethin' " for her albums "Greatest Hits" and "Mona Lisa", can not only can be used to increase radio air play, but can be used as a way to make the public think it's better to use operat conditioning on themsleves than do something(pun unintended) about the goverment, major "players and PIMPS" in the business world, ets. (Keep in mind, MTV and VH1, as well as other networks play lots of videos similar to these, what do you think?)
NOTE: There is a drug reference in the video, so please don't get mad at me for forgeting to note it on the BTS post, thanks!
Now here's the link:
www.freewebs.com...

Please DON'T use drugs(especially not the ones on TV, they SCARE me.), it will turn you into a "slave 4 the "them" ". Bye.

[edit on 1/24/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Maybe Britney Spears has been brain washing ever since her first single,Hit me baby one more time.

Click that link and click the song title on the page. Pretty funny I think

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What would people be brainwashed to do? Is she a bush supporter?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Like how does it encourage drinking, etc.? You know make people think "partying" can end all their problems?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
How can something so bad, be so popular... *sigh*

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm 29 and haven't watched MTV since I was like 19. It's crap, girls like Brittany who only selllrecords to teens who wanna be like her and old guys who want to molest her. Cookie-cutter groups who all sound the same. Rap music so violent and sexist it would make Al Capone blush, and the ever popular new rock bands of various genres who can't sing and have to have their voices digitally enhanced.

I remember when people actually wrote their own stuff and sang with their actual voices. Sure there was sex in videos but not the overkill there is now. Even rap wasn't so violent, and I like Public Enemy and Ice Cube among others...they seem tame now. And they had a message, not just lyrics about how many cars, hos, and bling you got. No wonder I mostly listen to music from my teens and early twenties. Getting old I guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You just smacked the nail right on the napper

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
www.britneyspears.bz..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
Those were the good old days!

I beginning to think all of the groups/bands/artists on MTV & VH1 are brain washed; with the possible exception of Eminem, he doesn't seem as brain washed, and I don't know about Nick Carter or the other guys in BSB.

Today....

She just keeps getting sad.
But please, let's stay on topic:
How can a music video like this, make people think "partying" or dealing with problems bigger than themsleves by food, alcohol, drugs(legal or illegal), or complaining instead of changing their world, happen and how can it let the NWO gain power?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
www.britneyspears.bz...
Check out this site to see what I mean. There is some good stuff, but I wouldn't make too much of a fuss over her. And about the whole "Prosperity" thing, it's basicly like "karma", it's based off a book written by Dr. Ross in 1982. I still don't really get it, but see the IMPACT BRIT and other artists can have on people, how can any of their music videos keep the populace at large "dumb and ignorant"?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
Today, Britney Spears Video "Do Somethin' " was World Premired on MTV's TRL(Total Request Live) or as I would call it BRL(Brainwash Request Live),
anyway, I wanted everyone on ATS and BTS to see the video and to get their thoughts on different issues on Britney, on BTS, her career, her, her family, the video itself.

This will be my only post to this as I don't usually post to celebrity fluff...but I can't believe anyone would want to put that much effort into writing and studying anything on her....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
authors who make a living documenting her life and her exploits, she is that BIG. Me, at least I'm not as bad as that girl running that website.

I save that for learning.

new topics

top topics

join