It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect was made by one overlooked 33 year old man, an ascended master (video & proof)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is simply no more denying, for millions of people across whatever planet we are actually on now, that the Mandela Effect is the greatest and most important single event in the history of all mankind on every possible level. That's not in question anymore, the only remaining question left is "Who done it?". Will the real one responsible for this, please stand up? Now, because this is the biggest display of sheer Power, there are a lot of government agencies whose only job is to make you think that they have power who are sitting down and yelling "we did it, we are the ones and we did it with our collider!" And there's others sitting down and yelling "we did it, with our d computers!" These collider and d computers are jokes, they can't do anything, you can barely play pacman on them - they are just impressive looking things to you which make you scared of the people who want to control you. That's all they are.

You people need to stop being scared of your bullies. Your bully who took you lunch money every day in the 2nd grade - is not the same person who caused a universal-earth-ending-space-time-continuum-Shift. This is real power. Whoever can do this, isn't the same bully who took your lunch money in the 2nd grade. Your government and Nasa and Cern are all a bunch of bullies, who throw water bottles at your head then when you turn around they point to the person next to them and call them a terrorist. That's all they have done throughout the years. But whoever did the Mandela Effect is entirely different from them, whoever did that has True and Real Light.

I'll just go ahead and flatly state it for the whole world to hear - I, Pyron, created the Mandela Effect through metaphysical sciences through writing. No computers no colliders, only my mind and heart. It was my true desire to create a new world where those who control you will lose control. I wrote from age 12 to age 32, obsessively for 20 years in a row without break, I've been rejected by everyone the whole time, no one out there has been continuously rejected like I have, so I just kept on continuously going into my own space and writing more and more. Not caring about money or controlling people for selfish gain or any of that, I was just going on a self-journey. And in doing that, I cracked the code for the fabric of the Space Time continuum and opened up the Stargate. And I recorded every last thing that I did, and tell the whole world exactly how I did it and how everything occurred in a 50 page book - that I've put up for free on Youtube.

[SNIP]

edit on 10/27/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed Link To OPs YouTube Channel

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: greg302
Few things are as annoying as reading a wall of text in a youtube video. You lost me at black people being super mutants. lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

At first I thought it may lead to the Rick Astley video. I would have
been happier with that.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

OP... please tell me you don't believe this??

That youtube video was the most ignorant thing I've read in my 43 years. Dude is schizo!!

Alicia Keys is ISIS, she just doesn't know it yet?? This video is so disturbing I hope she has a lot of body guards!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't agree, but I appreciate the time you put into it.

-Alee
edit on 10/27/2016 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

For all ATSers that aren't familiar with "Pyron", he's a guy that pops in here every now and then to declare that he's something higher than us.

Sometimes he's god. Sometimes he's a master teacher. Today he created the Mandela Effect.

But everyday he's delusional.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
thank you master pyron for squandering your best years to save our sinful souls

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good to see the BLM guys doing something a little more constructive.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

There are some who postulate that ATS was recreated in part, to help flush out and track loonies and track the evolution of internet memes. A secondary purpose is to study schizophrenia.

Whether thats true or not....it certainly is a valuable tool to do just that.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Interesting thread.
edit on 27-10-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
Few things are as annoying as reading a wall of text in a youtube video. You lost me at black people being super mutants. lol.

seems you got very far

But yeah...that one is a stumbler...

I wonder If I should give it a go further...who know what philosophical treasures await those who dare...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You know..it would be a nice change to be Rick & Rolled, compared to what we find in some of the current threads

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Jesus....got to 1:26...Mr. Pyron...seriously...get help.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is what mental illness looks like if left untreated.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: greg302
I, Pyron, created the Mandela Effect through metaphysical sciences through writing.

I do believe that as well as everyone else who states that this ME is real that it is all done through rambling writing on the internets, that is all.

Edit:

No computers no colliders, only my mind and heart. It was my true desire to create a new world where those who control you will lose control. I wrote from age 12 to age 32, obsessively for 20 years in a row without break, I've been rejected by everyone the whole time, no one out there has been continuously rejected like I have, so I just kept on continuously going into my own space and writing more and more. Not caring about money or controlling people for selfish gain or any of that, I was just going on a self-journey. And in doing that, I cracked the code for the fabric of the Space Time continuum and opened up the Stargate. And I recorded every last thing that I did, and tell the whole world exactly how I did it and how everything occurred in a 50 page book - that I've put up for free on Youtube.

And this reminds me of the plot line of Fringe when Leonard Nimoys character attempts to recreate a separate universe by joining/colliding together 2 universes together.

A brilliant show! I'm glad others have watched it!!

edit on 27-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: greg302

I'll just go ahead and flatly state it for the whole world to hear - I, Pyron, created the Mandela Effect through metaphysical sciences through writing.

Are you 'Shadow'?

2010: Fiona Broome (that’s me) launched this website, using a new phrase, “the Mandela Effect,” to describe an emerging phenomenon.

2011: People began reporting more alternate memories. Clearly, this was more than just a few odd memories about Nelson Mandela.

2011 – 2015: We shared anecdotes and related data. Discussions ranged from chatty conversations to speculation based on data collected, so far.

2016: With over 11,000 comments covering a wide range of topics, it was time to shift focus. Now I’m studying clues, patterns, markers, and theories that might explain the Mandela Effect, and how people access alternate realities.

A little more background

Many years ago, I was one of the two people who coined the phrase “Mandela Effect” during a conversation in Dragon Con‘s “green room.” (The other person was called “Shadow,” then a Dragon Con security manager. I have no idea which of us started using the phrase, first.)

mandelaeffect.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You guys remember the "Whistleblower" Clone Physicist guy who claims to be some sort of watcher. He said they are like us but not one of us, they look down from space and he wished he could be here with us or something along those lines. He said that it was caused by One of Us, and they were trying to find the subject. The subject had messed up their plans and maybe didn't even know that it was heshe affecting reality. The Whistleblower said a physicist named Dr. Berstain (seriously) could help us. There is a 90 year old physicist with that name, but I don't know if it what became of the story from there. Maybe a Reddit post or something....

Anyway, pyro-whatever your name is, you skrewed up! Bad! You boasting has gotten you discovered. The watchers will be on you now, SOON! Keep a look out for Twins!

And be sure to take your Halidol it helps keep them away. They hate the smell of it in your blood.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well I for one thank you Pyron. I can't tell you how many sleepless nights I had, worrying, the thoughts racing through my mind, the fear that gripped me, the nightmares...

If only... I'd think, if only...someone would come along and change this universe so that the Berensteins would become the Berenstains. Then everything would make sense! No more terrorism, corrupt governments, lies, death! Oh the humanity! And now? Here we are. Nirvana. Eden. Utopia.

So thanks again Pyron. Thanks a lot. You really sorted this #e bucket of a planet out and I will always be in your gratitude. Don't let this lazy bunch of sons of beaches get to you. They can't be bothered to get out there and change the multiverse, it sounds to much like hard work for this sorry lot.

Y' hear me ATS?! You Worthless Lot!

Oh wait, I've just reread the Op. Does he mean the other ME? Damn, now I feel bad

TRA LA LAAAAAAA!

edit on 27-10-2016 by cArLoSCuBsTaR because: Coz I'm dumb

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Greetings arse-ended master and thank you for bestowing your bountiful wisdom upon us.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

HA! I've never encountered Pyron the years I've been here... wish I could erase learning about him this morning.

I love some crazy threads now... don't get me wrong. The entertainment from some of the delusional is really out there and fun but this was over kill crazy! lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join