It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company that Supplied Voting Machines to 22 States Donated to Clinton Foundation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What are you getting at? That they produced machines that will only choose Hillary?
HA HAHAHA haHahA

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: introvert

www.clintonfoundation.org...

Nothing nefarious here.

I am not saying there is anything nefarious, but why donate to Clinton and not Trump equally. If there was anything nefarious going on, do you honestly think Hillary would post it on her own foundation website?

They donated to the Clinton Foundation, not her campaign.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Let's talk about outright voter suppression.
Sanctions on the republican party for screwing with the electiontions in Trenton New Jersey in 1989 were due to be lifted next year.
If trump proceeds with his voter suppression campaign (on three fronts to hear them tell it) those sanctions won't be lifted and the RNC will crucify him.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Clinton Foundation donors are funding Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What are you getting at? That they produced machines that will only choose Hillary?
HA HAHAHA haHahA

Study shows voting irregularities linked to companies that donated to the Clinton Foundation

In conclusion, Clinton won in counties and in states where Clinton Foundation donors are responsible for the voting machines.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Of course YOU would say that.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

No they're not.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Because he's smart. And can figure these things out.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

And we still haven’t discussed Dominion/Sequoia’s most infamous owner, Dr. Michael Smurfit,who is known as Ireland’s richest man. Except Smurfit’s not a doctor of anything, and he isn’t even Irish. When we tracked him down in Dublin after Sequoia was blamed in large measure for the Florida vote snafu, Smurfit was under indictment for bribery and fraud in Spain.
www.madcowprod.com...

Roaring LOL !! ^^^^

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Clinton Foundation donors are funding Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign

I did not see Dominion Voting systems on the list of campaign donors.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: introvert

Of course YOU would say that.

As should you. The Clinton Foundation would use Dominion's services in their efforts across the globe and any money that they donated to the CF would most likely end up back in their pockets.

So not only will they get paid by the CF for their services, they also get to write-off the donation itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The Clintons and anybody they give business to are suspect.

The Clintons are so dishonest, secretive, hypocritical, and sleazy that anything connected to them has become a raison d'etre....mistrust and suspect.

They have proven they cannot be trusted. Can you imagine if she becomes president!!! I shudder to think.
edit on 27-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
She will take money under the table like every leader in most countries. I never understood this point myself. I would be more alarmed if she didn't adopt common practice.

People say it as though trump wouldn't do this. Corrupt business man. It's alarming the willful double standards

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
She will take money under the table like every leader in most countries. I never understood this point myself. I would be more alarmed if she didn't adopt common practice.

People say it as though trump wouldn't do this. Corrupt business man. It's alarming the willful double standards

This disturbs me immensely. This "don't-give-a-d*mn" attitude that everybody does it is just sickening. It is a dangerous mindset to allow yourself to get comfortable with. Enough is enough. Time to drain the swamp! At least, start the process!

The following article is one of the main reasons for me that showed me just how dangerous this greedy power hungry woman is to our country. This was done directly under the nose of that inept POTUS who failed to appoint an IG for Hillary's State Department.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Absolutely horrendous.....

A damn sock puppet would have enough sense to know that this crap is WRONG!

What do you want to bet that they argue that "there's nothing wrong with using these machines?"

as if implying (as always),that's just the way it is..oh well?? TOO MUCH

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Any solutions? I give a f##k (not about america) but what am I to do whinge on forums hoping for change? Is awareness not enough?

I'm all for a revolution but what do you suggest people do. Sign a petition? Not wash for a week in protest?

Would genuinely like to know how you plan to end what has been going on for thousands of years....

My choices are between a corrupt douche and a corrupt turd burger...which one should I pick to appeal to your moral outrage?
edit on 27-10-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
November 16, 2020

GMoneyStunt - You win the GOLD MEDAL for being the first to Raise the 2020 RED FLAG on Dominion voting suspicions!

Suspicions that are bearing fruit after the corrupt, fraud-filled 2020 election.

Awesome!

Dominion Voting brags on its home page that “Together with our customers, we strive to change elections for the better!”

This vision becomes suspect once a user knows that the company donated money to the Clinton Foundation.

This below twitter statement, however, the supporting post has now been taken down.

My friends & I are wondering why a company that supplies 50% of voting
machines 2 America donates $ to #ClintonFoundation?
pic.twitter.com/eQizDQZ3s9

— MicroSpookyLeaks™ (@WDFx2EU7) October 25, 2016

Wikipedia currently reports that Dominion provides voting machines to 22 states.

www.usasupreme.com...
www.usapoliticstoday.com...
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

How can the company that provides 22 states with voting machines appear to be unbiased if they’ve donated to the Clinton Foundation?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join