It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary Rodwell's New Book The New Human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Go ahead and spout this is Project Camelot it's BS. You'll be wrong.

Go ahead and call Mary Rodwell a liar she's just doing this for the money. You'll be wrong.

This is what I have to say to open-minded individuals reading this: Put your seat belt on!

In this interview, hypnotherapist and regressionist Mary Rodwell talks about the contents of her new book, The New Human, which apparently is soon to be released:

For experiencers looking for a resource where you'll be treated with respect and have a chance to communicate, the organization Mary talked about in the interview is FREE, for Foundation for Research into Extra-terrestrial Encounters.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Subscribing to watch when I get home.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

No offense but these people just sound completely full of sh*t. They present no evidence of anything but talk wildly about stuff that I don't even think they understand and use words that just sound interesting but are totally made up BS.

They just talk to other crazies and kids and believe anything they hear and then repeat it.

Gee, some little kids tell you they don't like school or don't get along with other kids so that makes them multidimensional space kids with mental powers???? Come on.....

They love to drop cool sounding phrases built from psudo scientific jargon but I don't think they even understand what the words mean.

They talk about telepathy and mental powers and stuff but do they have any evidence of it or just a bunch of stories made up from kids and crazies???

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So you make ANOTHER thread about someone else who has NO EVIDENCE.

Boy, they must have seen you coming lol

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here is the Description of the book that Mary has on her website:

The New Human

The New Human, Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage

BOOK: The New Human takes awakening to a new level of real disclosure. It describes how the recent generations of star seeds have different needs and requirements and are more consciously aware of who they are and what they have to do in assisting with the evolutionary shift in human consciousness that is now taking place.

www.maryrodwell.com.au...

Teachers are going to have to learn how to educate children with enhanced skills. Really, teachers, parents, and others need to learn from these children.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Is there any evidence for what she says in her book or is it another case of having to take someone on their word?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Here is the Description of the book that Mary has on her website:

The New Human

The New Human, Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage

BOOK: The New Human takes awakening to a new level of real disclosure. It describes how the recent generations of star seeds have different needs and requirements and are more consciously aware of who they are and what they have to do in assisting with the evolutionary shift in human consciousness that is now taking place.

www.maryrodwell.com.au...

Teachers are going to have to learn how to educate children with enhanced skills. Really, teachers, parents, and others need to learn from these children.

There's no real evidence of 'enhanced' or 'special' kids appearing in western schools - no more than is usual. There's an increasing population at the lower end of achievement who have that constellation of traits we see in ADHD. This group is growing on either side of the Atlantic and isn't simply an outcome of big pharma lobbying US doctors. There are more diagnoses of children on the spectrum of autism and Aspergers too.

From a historical perspective, we've been waiting for a special generation for at least 70 years. The post-War boomers were expected to lead the world from war; two world wars were thought to be enough and they didn't deliver. Then we had the flower power generation who, again, looked like they'd bring world peace when they were old enough to hold power.

Out here in conspiracy land, we've had the star seeds and the Indigo Children.

They're essentially all about delayed gratification and false dawns. New books, new dreams and new generations expecting better futures.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
From the website of a radio show host named Alexis Brooks, who also recently interviewed Mary Rodwell, here is a quote from a four year old child that illustrates what Mary is sharing with the world based on her work:

Mum, you are my parents as far as bringing me onto this planet, but my REAL parents are in Space. I come from somewhere out there. Something of great importance is going to happen on this Earth. Not in your lifetime, but in mine. It will affect all units of consciousness, whether they are mineral, vegetable, animal or man. It is to do with global consciousness; a vast change of consciousness and that is why I am here at this time, to experience this change. – Mike Oram from the UK at four years old

www.higherjourneys.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

That's nice.

Care to address the issues of evidence?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I quite agree with you on that.

For ages I've heard about these Indigo children and read up on them, listened to those who claim to be one, etc.

They all share the same traits as people with ADHD or forms of autism; typically social recluses. However, in my opinion, what separates the so called 'indigo' children and those with autism is the former do not have a level of specific intelligence those with autism often display.

To me, indigo children is just a moniker for poorly behaved, maladjusted kids who don't want the responsibility of contributing to, or growing up in an adult society.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Completely agree.

It's an excuse to misbehave while using the clause "but I'm special!"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

So really, just another new ager selling their theories on modern astrology and numerology. No thanks.

Mary Rodwell is a professional counsellor, hypnotherapist, ufologist researcher and metaphysician

She's a 'metaphysician'? Is that a profession? I wasn't aware. Which metaschool or metauniversity did she meta-get her metadegree from? Meta-Doesn't-Exist-Academy?

I can't be arsed to watch the video - can you summarise it for us? What does does she reveal in her book that mankind needs to benefit from? It must be important as it's a paid-for service.

Out of curiosity, are you on some sort of payroll for these 'pay-per-access' people?

EDIT: Ahh. Metaphysician : is a doctor/healer who makes changes in the physical world through meta-physical (i.e. decidedly not ‘physical’) principles. As a metaphysician, I work the principles of mind (and beyond) to create powerful and lasting change in peoples’ lives. So... a fully trained and qualified therapist but using 'meta-physical' to sell themselves. Gotcha.
edit on 28-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Rodwell's reinventing the wheel with special incarnations and Theosophical underpinnings.

To me, indigo children is just a moniker for poorly behaved, maladjusted kids who don't want the responsibility of contributing to, or growing up in an adult society.

The early ones will be in their 40s and 50s by now. The ones from the early 2000s will be starting high school. Have any of them been tracked? I wonder if there'd be a significant number holding positions of cultural influence?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
To me, it's bad 1920s science fiction. If you look at early 1900s sci-if and look at the images of "what they see" or read the descriptions, it becomes very obvious where they got their ideas.

And then you've got the "special people" themselves. The ones that have "unique DNA" and such, but no medical professional has ever discovered it.

ETA: In no way am I referring to people who actually have autism, ADD or ADHD. I'm speaking about the "indigo folk".
edit on 28102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
And then you've got the "special people" themselves. The ones that have "unique DNA" and such, but no medical professional has ever discovered it.

Yes, I've read that one too and always wondered, if that were true, why have they not appeared in any mainstream medical journals or scientific articles. You'd think with something so amazing and revolutionary to the human race, it would be wel documented.

Yet, based on what these so called indigo kids are capable of, according to how they have been portrayed in fringe sites/posts, and to Kandinsky's point, where are they? Are they instructing mankind in new technologies, medicine or ways of thinking that actually 'change' anything? Are they communicating with world leaders or country officials to bring about peace, understanding or cooperation?

Or, are they in a geosynchronous orbit around their own world of how special they are and pushing that silly agenda onto a new generation of lethargic teenager?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No doubt someone will (and probably has at some point) say that medical professionals know, but it's getting suppressed.

If they really did exist, there would be a mountain of evidence. REAL doctors would have outted it a long time ago. Instead, it's the meta-whatevers that SAY that they exist, but always fail when it comes down to one key thing. EVIDENCE.

top topics

join