It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears "Do Somethin' " Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Britney is ALREADY COMING BACK! Since I'm into this kind of music a lot more than you guys, I thought I would do a "double edge" post thing, you'll see what I mean, here you can review her new video and career(I'll give you the link, it's a Windows Media Link.). And on the other one, we can see how a video like this can keep people pacifying themsleves and kept ignorant. The link is:
www.freewebs.com...

Let me know what you think or any other comments related to either topic on ats or bts. Thank you, and have a SWEEET day!
:bash:

I just love the smilies!!! Lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Great video
But not her best song

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
Britney is ALREADY COMING BACK! Since I'm into this kind of music a lot more than you guys, I thought I would do a "double edge" post thing, you'll see what I mean, here you can review her new video and career(I'll give you the link, it's a Windows Media Link.). And on the other one, we can see how a video like this can keep people pacifying themsleves and kept ignorant. The link is:
www.freewebs.com...

Let me know what you think or any other comments related to either topic on ats or bts. Thank you, and have a SWEEET day!
:bash:

I just love the smilies!!! Lol.

Hmmm that s not a new video at all. Or maybe in your country. Where are you from?

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Perhaps it was new when BSB2005 made this post on 24/1/2005.

top topics

join