It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartless Trump cuts sweet old granny's water supply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
I would but I can't come up with the 12 million dollars required for a meeting with the Clinton's.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2016 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Character assassination is the go to weapon of liberalism world wide.

Character assassination is the go to weapon of everyone world wide, regardless of political affiliation. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, and one of the most popular for turning people against each other. No one is innocent of that here.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Not at all.

There are civilians there too. Realistically though, we ought to leave the Russians to get on with it. The place was broken all to crap before they stuck their oar in and will not improve until the meddling proxy armies of the west are buried.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thankyou so much im now going to release myself from logic,integrity and commonsense and vote for the proven corrupt lying power at all costs Hillary Clinton.

not(just in case)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well, okay. But personally, I'd like to hear that from our military chiefs and generals, who know more about the situation I.

I don't think that NATO, the UN or the Obama Administration were all too happy about the Russian annex of the Crimean Peninsula. I would imagine that Clinton's position on the Syrian situation reflects that of the Obama Administration and US military chiefs, generals and professional advisers. So, until I hear from my government, not an orange man running, that turning Syria over the Russians is a good strategy for the USA, I'll won't second guess our current military strategy, and keep some semblance American patriotism, at least during this testy election season.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You have fun with your patriotism, and while you do, remember that the terrorists the Russians are fighting are and always were on the US payroll. By the back door, but as secrets go, its becoming worse kept every single day.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Right. It's complicated. But, I don't think Trump has a clue and I won't be putting my trust in the Russians any time soon.

edit on 27-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

When did they change the name from Looney Toons to Looney Tunes?

As for the op I am curious why they didnt seek out Trumps representatives / company reps for their side of the story.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Kandinsky

When did they change the name from Looney Toons to Looney Tunes?

As for the op I am curious why they didnt seek out Trumps representatives / company reps for their side of the story.

It's always been Looney Tunes ... patterned after Disney's Silly Symphonies ... and later including Merrie Melodies.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Is Trump actually there? Or the workers he hired!

the problems began when workers constructing the golf course broke a crucial pipe that connected their homes to the only nearby water source.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

the problems began when workers constructing the golf course broke a crucial pipe that connected their homes to the only nearby water source.

Workers he hired, but it seems he won't pay to fix it and doesn;t want the cottage there. Not the first thing done to this woman, apaprently.

He is responsible, ultimately. He should be telling his General Contracter to take care of it.
edit on 27-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I remember him saying he wanted wind turbiones removed as well, he had a hissy fit and the government said no.
edit on 27-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
trump wants to fix the economy and NOT start world war three. why the sh1t should anyone be worried about how he treats old ladies in other countries? to be frank i dont give one f@#k. but tell me why i should. id really like to see if theres any logic going on here.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

It waas a deliberate act done when building Trmps golf course, hee'd been doing it for a few years to other prior to this and opennly spoke about evictim them prior to that - when the decmoractic process failed - he water, light, sleep, and access to the homes, been going on a few years now which is one of the big reasons he's hated in the UK.

"at the crack of dawn one morning in 2010, the billionaire’s bulldozers sprang into action and began dumping thousands of tons of earth around the homes of local residents Susan Munro and David Milne, after the tycoon had branded their houses ugly. Trump’s builders (who had no planning permission for these works, according to the residents) had already been caught on camera, burying trees in an enormous hole next to the mounds of earth piled up to shield Forbes’s farm from the view of Trump’s golfers. Trump had blasted Forbes on national television for “living like a pig” and his working farm “a pigsty”."

Here's a film from 2010 on the same ongiong issue where he bullzosed houses, builds dumps on water springs to cut off the small villages water and almost got banned from the UK for life.

www.youvebeentrumped.com...

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
trump wants to fix the economy and NOT start world war three. why the sh1t should anyone be worried about how he treats old ladies in other countries? to be frank i dont give one f@#k. but tell me why i should. id really like to see if theres any logic going on here.

His complete lack of any respect for local demmoecracy, people, life, access to water, complete destrucion of natural habitat use of torture based techniques for several years and failure to even pay 5% of the bill for his golf course - just so he could build a golf course - for over six years and ongoing - gives a good picture of what a sick, depraved man he is who is willing to stoop to any level possible make money.

His actions, prove his claims of not wanting WW3 or posesses the sense or basic humanity to avoid it have no subtance. Plus his course lost 50 - 60million and created only 50 jobs as opposed to the 3000 he predicted it would and destroyed to local economy in the process which shows his record of having no economic competence.
edit on 27-10-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join