It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartless Trump cuts sweet old granny's water supply

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

A 92-year-old Scottish widow is forced to drink stream water she collects in a wheelbarrow because Donald Trump refuses to fix the damage caused by builders working on his £1billion golf course.

Grandmother Molly Forbes, 92, has refused to leave her cottage on the edge of Trump's golf resort in the tiny village of Balmedie, on the Aberdeenshire coast.

The property developer and presidential hopeful, 70, has consistently tried to move Mrs Forbes and her son Michael from their home, which he has branded an 'eyesore'.

Only a cold-blooded monster like Trump would be capable of something like this. He's been systematically bullying this innocent silver-haired grandmother to force her out of her property. Not only has he forced her to collect water daily at her frail old age, he is also keeping her from having a good night's sleep:

Mrs Forbes says she has been subjected to an appalling campaign of intimidation, which allegedly includes cutting off the water supply to her property, floodlighting her bedroom window at night so she cannot sleep and building a massive wall against her property.

She also claims security guards have tried to intimidate her by appearing at all hours of the day and night. Despite all this, she is determined not to be driven out.

Source

What is this vile man going to do to her next? Grope her? We must do all we can to support this sweet old granny and her son on their battle against ruthless Trump, and Trump must be forced to repair her water and leave them alone. This has gone too far!

If this isn't proof that Trump is pure evil, I don't know what is.

(Did I do this right?)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
and building a massive wall against her property

Ugg, I was going to challenge this, but then I saw the wall part. It's got to be Trump. He's the go to guy for walls.

Poor grandma. Hey, why isn't her son Michael getting the frickin water?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Oh Jesus people, give it a rest. You all pimp for a lying criminal like Hillary, but are more than happy to dig up anything you can find on Trump. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I know huh. I though it was going to be Trump uses airforce to bomb Ireland to get people to become refugees to build golf course.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

The liberal posters seem hellbent on making this into a tabloid,seems like a quote from a CNN shill or any news media on television these days,give it a rest,dang can't even leave poor Scotland out of it

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

The liberal posters seem hellbent on making this into a tabloid

You say that like Trump supporters aren't elbow deep in personal emails looking for whatever they can.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So TRUMP didn't cut her water off,

the company that owns the golf course did

nice try on another TRUMP hit piece...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Trump has even less concern for the hundreds of thousands of citizens without water in Aleppo.

Trump signaled his support for Russia's air campaign in Syria: "If [Russian President Vladimir] Putin wants to go and knock the hell out of ISIS, I am all for it 100 percent, and I can't understand how anybody would be against it."

His support of the Russian campaign -- which is known to have targeted hospitals, shops and schools -- raises serious doubts about whether he would institute a safe zone of any sorts for civilians here.

Many in Syria say the war can't end unless Assad goes. But Trump is against removing Assad -- and he refuses to support even moderate opposition factions who are battling against ISIS.
www.cnn.com...

I see a beautiful golf course and resort popping up in Aleppo sometime in the near future, if Trump wins the White House!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Your colleagues don't get that you meant this as a satirical piece.

They're saying the exact same things you guys say to everyone else.

Does that tell you anything?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Here

Add this video at the bottom of your OP so people know you're being satirical.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It tells me that maybe I need to start a dozen Hillary hate threads before I'm widely recognized as a Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Add this video at the bottom of your OP so people know you're being satirical.

Thanks for the tip.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Realistically, there are no moderate forces on the ground in Aleppo. There are merely factions owned by the west, and Assad's Russian backed forces. Its a proxy war, so there are no people with clear consciences on the ground, only mercenaries with dirty hands and hearts like coal.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It tells me that maybe I need to start a dozen Hillary hate threads before I'm widely recognized as a Trump supporter.

Really?

What it tells me is that the reaction from the Trump faithful is a knee-jerk, cultish response. These folks don't even recognize your posting history, the several clues that you drop here that you're being facetious, etc. etc. etc.

They don't even get that your REAL message is that it's fine to cut an old ladies water off... and that to quibble with that is just more of the "totally unfair" criticism heaped on Poor Little Donnie.

The absurdity is reaching epic levels.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What it tells me is that the reaction from the Trump faithful is a knee-jerk, cultish response.

The same could be said of the Hillary faithful.

They don't even get that your REAL message is that it's fine to cut an old ladies water off

Not really, I think what he did is wrong. But would this be a strong enough reason not to vote for Trump? Nope.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

...there are no people with clear consciences on the ground..

Really? Let's just nuke them all, and let God sort it out!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So your fellow-acolytes are the same as Hillary supporters that you all think are the scum of the earth?

You must be so proud.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Character assassination is the go to weapon of liberalism world wide.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Character assassination is the go to weapon of liberalism world wide.

Sure. Tell that to Bill Clinton.

All those "liberals" piling on.

Tsk tsk.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join