It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jubilee Year of Mercy ends on November 20. Following Judgment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
2 weeks before Dec 9 is Nov 25. Fridays, both of the dates.

There are still 3 weeks + until the official announcement. Much will happen in those 3 weeks.

First the US presidential elections will determine which way the world's superpower will go,and which way the world will go. I don't have to say any prognosis, only whoever is the winner it will shape the next decades of humanity.

Then we have the next consistory of pope Francis on Nov 19 when a group of new cardinals from Africa, Asia and Latin America will be elevated. It is not just technical issue. Popes use consistories to discuss important questions with the cardinals. Benedict resigned during a consistory.

The tensions in the Middle East are may be the hottest local point. Others do exist, such as Ukraine and Koreas. Those could explode at any given moment. But more likely, the worldwide event wille clipse them when it finally happens.

I am not a prophet. I just give my line of reason. And that comes to an end. I don't have to physically die in order to stop participating in a process of prophecy decoding that doesn't give any fruit, personal, or otherwise. I did my part.

If what was said int he past years by too many important people is true, many cards will be played now. What Jewish scholars said tirelessly last 2 years will find fulfillment together what the Catholic prophecies say for decades. You call it Armageddon? It is your choice of wording. For me it doesn't matter when the "real Armageddon" will come after how many more centuries, if we live thru our "smaller" Armageddon and Great Trib that shaped the last decades after the fall of communism. If it wasn't for God's special grace to remain alive, many of us would simply not survive it physically for a number of reasons, far not only the age.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I believe the Angelic ET will intervene in earthly affairs, especially in Church affairs, before the Chastisement. Perhaps it is one and the same event as Great Warning that is expected before the date of Miracle April 13, 2017. Or is it a separate event, I don't know. Anyway, God will save his own, be it directly by sending ships on St Peter's square, Jerusalem, Kievan Lavra, Fatima, or be it telling the good people to proclaim it first. It is God's choice so I don't know the answer yet. And it doesn't matter so much what technicality is chosen. It matters the current era of suffering ends before October 2017. And we are not destined to experience the Chastisement promised in Fatima and hundreds other apparitions. We are destined for the new era afterwards, be it on the restored planet Earth or elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

www.vatileaks.com...

www.romancatholicman.com...

I believe the Angelic ET

scrutiny
shrewd
cautious

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When Pope Benedict visited the Ukraine he and a little girl released the doves of peace. They were attacked by one Gull and one Raven. The constant strife in Ukraine started a week later and didn't yield until a metal bird were struck from the sky. As human Ravens picked pockets of the dead but later put a pile of passports together and said "see we are not things we are just collecting these things together"

This may not or may relate to post but that was prophecy if I ever seen. Because believing in coincidence is foolish I think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join