It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Must be impeach of a hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Mingling through some thoughts tonight on thoughts of current events and the next president. No matter who wins, there will be plenty of baggage being brought into the White House. Between tapes and recordings being uncovered to Wikileaks and Project Veritas, corruption and ethical immoralities run deep in both candidates.

The drips and leaks from both ends of the mudpit seem to be coming to a fever pitch. Will it end on Nov.9 or will there still be more. Could each side be holding on to a real key piece of damning material to have our future POTUS impeached?

This brings up the choices of VP. Kaine and Pence. Now I could just be a tad ignorant here, but I've never heard of either one of them. I understand that they've had minor roles in government however the choices struck me as odd. Were these two possibly chosen for them? Are they the backup plan?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Will it end on Nov.9 or will there still be more.

If you hold Trump rallies every weekend for the next four years, maybe he can win the next election. Actually, if you threaten this, I'm sure they'll just let you win.
edit on 27-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
As far as Hillary is concerned, it will all come to a dead stop. The MSM has lied and covered up for her, the DOJ and FBI have pretty much turned a blind eye to all this and if she wins, she'll hide everything under those 2 magic words... National Security. If, IF there is anything that comes out later, serious enough for her to be impeached, she won't step down unless she's forced to. This is her brass ring and she will hold on to the last.
If she gets in, I believe we are in serious trouble. Look at what Obama has done and multiply that by 10. Her Liberal policies will ruin this country.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think that either candidate elected as POTUS will have protests and outrage.

The Anti-Clintons will dissipate after a few protests as the MSM and Gov't has been immune to so many of her crimes. She's weathered the many, many storms when she deserved to have capsized. Protesters will quickly feel disheartened and eventually accept Clinton as POTUS.

The Anti-Trumps will be constituted of the "vocal majority" young idealistic snowflakes who are outraged that their candidate didn't win. Their protests will be louder, violent and more intense. I think they'd last longer in an occupy Wall st-type sit in. They won't give up until something changes

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's a sad state of affairs when voters don't trust or like neither candidate! Yet we're expected to choose between the lesser of two evils. I guess the voter's expectations of honest and competent candidates just don't count. Maybe these candidates should be vetted by a board of public opinion before being allowed to run for office.

It's like how our voices fall on deaf ears when it comes to passing legislation for the benefit of the majority of Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What does impeach of a hand mean?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Tim Kaine was a city council member, mayor, lieutenant governor, governor, senator.
Yeah he's had minor rolls in government.

Do you do ANY research. ¿?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Covered up? Ok. Sure. Thirty years of investigations ....nothing.
I do admire the tenacity.
Now I hear they're already planning her impeachment with Jason Chaffetz leading the brigade. Oh joy. Oh joy.

There isn't a curse word that covers what this is.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

Covered up? Ok. Sure. Thirty years of investigations ....nothing.
I do admire the tenacity.
Now I hear they're already planning her impeachment with Jason Chaffetz leading the brigade. Oh joy. Oh joy.

There isn't a curse word that covers what this is.

The word you are looking for is justice. I know it's hard to see with your kool-aid goggles on.

Kaine is a nobody and may have the run of the oval office given certain circumstances. Did they happen to go over that on "the tv?"

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That Trump might try to ride anything with a heart beat...

But that Hillary would ride a cactus...

The things we do for love.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It seems like you have move passed the denial phase of grief and have admitted that Clinton will win the election. It even seems like you have moved passed the anger phase.

You are now in the bargaining phase, hoping that maybe Clinton will get impeached after she becomes President.

Don't worry, this phase will pass too, depression will come next...you'll be ok...acceptance will come soon.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If polls were to be taken seriously, do you not finding it odd that as well get closer to election day the the gap narrows?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

sounds like a CTR memo..

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If polls were to be taken seriously, do you not finding it odd that as well get closer to election day the the gap narrows?

I find it incredibly normal.

The polls always tighten as you get closer to election day, go ahead, check past years.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This brings up the choices of VP. Kaine and Pence. Now I could just be a tad ignorant here, but I've never heard of either one of them. I understand that they've had minor roles in government however the choices struck me as odd. Were these two possibly chosen for them? Are they the backup plan?

As far as Tim Kaine goes, I think it is because he is heavily intertwined with the Jesuits and they have a global agenda, of which Hillary Clinton is part and parcel.

new topics

top topics

join