It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A guide to the Paradoxroutine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hah I'm here randomly post, and be good at nothing. If I were to sum up myself in one form or another it would be this:

What is it that I wish to create?
In a seamless dance of hope and intrigue, I jitter and pounce on that which does define. But in an ends' motion what is it that I have made? More musing of a solid soul, a gasp of an angel brought forth upon the devils mask. Shattered within a hopeless contextual void of self dissolution. To dissolve in ones own thoughts of regard of high and mighty being? In the beginning what is it that we seek? In hell and high water, in times of disregard. What is it that seeks us. From times of happenstance to those of remorse. Again we beckon the call to purpose and resolve. Every time, even without a moments clarity we call too and forth of the void, to give us direction. Show me ways beyond vice, ways not wanted of founded living, shallower within such a world. Should they be down caste or sought without voice? Give me guidance before the light. Hope before the void. I shall know of the kingship of a heralds' life, before the life of a herald be know to his people.

To this preponderance I shadow skirt my minds eye, to a veil beyond the guise that which is a worded Maya. I find such things a mere hope of sound falling. Give me hope or the hope of death. Give me light or knowledge of only darkness. Give not guidance, but a misadventured fall into the abysmal realm of chance and near do wells shortcomings. Shall be you chance or stones carved Providence? I beckon the call to truth, yet I hope and pray tell that none does exist. The only way to continue searching, is to never find the answer we seek. To find is to know, to know is to be content. To be content is to stagnant in truth. To find death in one truth, one truth among many. To live is to know nothing, but to know what you understand has already become false by nature is to understand that my musings are bull****.

edit on 10|27|2016 by Paradoxroutine because: Because I'm a dumbass.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I hope it is a dance move

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Samba I think that or maybe a Russian waltz. Most likely interpertive because in the the end no body but the composer will understand

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Paradoxroutine

Even Death falls Victim to Hypocrisy!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Welcome you will fit right in

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hi there! I like your style!