It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DONALD J. TRUMP - Officially Lays Out His NEW DEAL FOR BLACK AMERICA.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

You know, throughout his campaign I don't think Trump has put forth different messages for black or white. His message has been for everyone. If you look at his policies pages where things are outlined in detail, he shows how he can help everyone. I have seen him in interviews trying to explain this, looking a bit perplexed as to why some people do not realize this. At this point, I think he was pushed into putting a message out directly to blacks. He is dealing with a society that has been kept racist and separated with a division perpetuated by our current administration. For some reason, black society has been brainwashed to think that a candidate has to reach out to them or "do" something special for "them".

Our current administration pushes black/white us/them. There was a big chance in the last 8 years to bring this country together as one, and Obama failed miserably. In fact, he set us backwards.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

and in 2011 more Whites Killed Whites, around 84% of White people killed every year is by other White people, in 2013 "Whites" lead in more Violent Crimes.

we are aware of Statistics, I think people refuse to take into consideration Gentrification in the process, when you encapsulate the same Race into a certain Area the Statistics will become inflamed, now, that is NOT an excuse, there are also many other factors in place.

As far as Police Killing, one Murder on an innocent person is too much, and you can't compare a 'Police Murder' with a non-police Murder, one is being Paid to protect and Uphold the "Law" the other is not, there is no Justification.

What we Need to do is Demilitarize the Police, Create community review boards, have independent investigations in All police shootings/Murders, and Retrain the Police Force, also hold people accountable instead of Paid leave and coverup's

that is just a start.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trump should have hired me as an advisor. I have so many better ideas than his people do.

If he really wanted to appeal to the black community he should have channeled the rhetoric of Medgar Evers and W.E.B du Bois and talked about Black Wall Street and how before forced integration there were more wealthy blacks than afterwards.

If Trump were smart he would encourage blacks (and whites and latinos, etc too) to emulate the business practices of many asian families and communities that pool their resources and invest and re invest their wealth into various business ventures and enterprises which serve their community first and foremost and the wider community second.

The answer to eradicating the miserable conditions of many black neighborhoods is black enterpreneurship and an inward, self serving strategy that puts the needs and wants of the black community FIRST. Blacks can take back everything they have lost if they focus more on building themselves and each other up instead of spending all their time complaining about the very real and sometimes also imagined obstacles they face.

"A little less complaint and whining, and a little more dogged work and manly striving, would do us more credit than a thousand civil rights bills." WEB du Bois

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So he isn't doing a deal for blacks now? He went to this church to promote equality for whites and Hispanics too? Strange that.

Defeats the whole purpose of that meeting then

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The cop force has been lacking in numbers in the Ghettos in Chicago.

Drive through there some the areas. Its a fact you will hardly see any force around compared to other areas. Where as there's more force seen in less violent neighborhoods in the suburbs.

So the BLM isn't saying much in Chicago. Where its now the worst it's ever been murder wise.

Just saying, BLM has nothing to do with the Ghettos/murder grinders in Chicago. Which is for people in Chicago a very, very serious issue doesn't matter what race.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
Trump should have hired me as an advisor. I have so many better ideas than his people do.

If he really wanted to appeal to the black community he should have channeled the rhetoric of Medgar Evers and W.E.B du Bois and talked about Black Wall Street and how before forced integration there were more wealthy blacks than afterwards.

If Trump were smart he would encourage blacks (and whites and latinos, etc too) to emulate the business practices of many asian families and communities that pool their resources and invest and re invest their wealth into various business ventures and enterprises which serve their community first and foremost and the wider community second.

The answer to eradicating the miserable conditions of many black neighborhoods is black enterpreneurship and an inward, self serving strategy that puts the needs and wants of the black community FIRST. Blacks can take back everything they have lost if they focus more on building themselves and each other up instead of spending all their time complaining about the very real and sometimes also imagined obstacles they face.

"A little less complaint and whining, and a little more dogged work and manly striving, would do us more credit than a thousand civil rights bills." WEB du Bois

Every time someone tries to do that they will be accused of being racist...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: BlueAjah

Seems like you don't need my input as you've filled in my answers for me with standard right wing talking points! Thanks!

Ignoring that - I do have a couple of ideas to help with the issues in inner cities....

1) Raise wages to fall in line with the cost of living and inflation.
2) Undo decades of gerrymandering so that the people who live there have a fair say in their representation.
3) Train law enforcement to stop profiling, incarcerating and murdering inner city males at unfathomably disproportionate rates.
4) End the senseless war on drugs and begin a policy of education and treatment rather than the current punitive approach.
5) Normalize the ridiculous and long standing Jim Crow policies in education to ensure that inner city schools are equal in funding and resources as their suburban counterparts.
6) Educate the general public about the realities of the problems facing the inner city so that people don't go around with the kinds of misinformed ideas that are represented by your list.

And let's NOT forget that not all Blacks live in the inner cities... and not all people in the inner cities are Black.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

*FACEPALM* Yes, because that is what BLM has been protesting this past 2 years...there aren't enough cops on the street to kill us.

I always wanted to know why you hated Trump so much, now I know why.....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36

*FACEPALM* Yes, because that is what BLM has been protesting this past 2 years...there aren't enough cops on the street to kill us.

Why do I hate him so much?

I am genuinely curious.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Why do I hate him so much?

I am genuinely curious.

It probably has something to do with his status as Cheetoh Jesus.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
February 27, 2017

Being a man of integrity, President Trump is following through on every significant promise made on the campaign trail in 2015/2016.

Today, he hosted a gathering of Presidents of historically Black colleges in the Oval Office.

Story: www.washingtonpost.com... f7045e5

BUT..the media whose main desire is to hurt Donald Trump and America, totally ignored the honored guests, and instead focused on KellyAnne Conway putting her feet an Oval Office couch, while taking photos with her cell phone.

Story: www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Why do I hate Trump so much?

I am genuinely curious.

HATE is a very strong word. That's why HATE CRIMES generate more severe punishments than "typical" violent crimes.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Tuesday, February 28, 2017

To cap off Black History of Achievements month, President Donald Trump signs a new Executive Order which...

""President Trump signs an executive order to bolster historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) on Tuesday. The order will do this by moving the moving the White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities, which was previously part of the Department of Education, back to the White House. 

The administration says this action will encourage strategic partnerships with other agencies and outside groups by giving it greater visibility. The United Negro College Fund had requested that Mr. Trump move the Initiative to the White House and be led by a person “who reports to a senior advisor to the president,” according to The Washington Post. 

Dozens of HBCU leaders gathered at the White House on Monday where they briefly met Mr. Trump in the Oval Office before meeting with Vice President Mike Pence. The order is a signal that the Trump administration plans to make HBCUs a priority, boosting Trump’s “urban agenda,” a senior White House office told reporters in a briefing.""

SOURCE: www.cbsnews.com...

-cwm

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join