It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come down a rabbit hole.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Clear light windowpane!
2nd

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: MysticMadman
"Our emotion are the only thing that is real. Anger, sadness, despair, happiness, joy."

To the Hindus and Buddhists these emotions are illusions; BLISS is the only "true" reality known as "Sat-Chit-Ananda" or to Christians as the 7th Heaven, where God resides.

Human emotions tie you into this reality, which is a created illusion; transcending human emotion and reaching Zen are the keys to escaping the Matrix.

Emotional attachments are known as "fetters" and must be shed before one reaches Enlightenment or "Liberation from Karmic re-birth" on Earth or another birthing planet in our Universe...and there are several.

Within that belief spectrum, I think it should also be mentioned the issue of "familiars." They are there to shadow and usurp your identity so that you never ascend, but continue to be enslaved, your energy manipulated and used by them for their agendas.
Some call them Archons. I give them no Word.
edit on 27-10-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

According to the oldest culture still existing on earth, the Australian aborigines, we dreamed this existence into being as immaterial spirits, manifested into it in different forms to be able to interact with our dreaming, forgot who we were or got trapped in it and have been so ever since. Does that ring a bell?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TatTvamAsi
I'm not familiar with that concept, but if it is the case, it's immaterial, no? We live eternally. Where else do we have to be?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Being here and now is just enough, we have always been that way and cannot escape that reality regardless of form or the conceptualization of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join