It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Come down a rabbit hole.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Earth used to be the center of the universe at the beginning of time.

Rabbit whole goes deep fair warning

We are pure energy, and Earth used to be a paradise of collectively manifested thoughts. Until there was one manifestation of energy began to project negativity into earths paradise. The energy was cast away but cannot be destroyed, and the only way to counter it was to create an equal and opposite reaction for every action. If you shine a laser at me, I can pick up a mirror and reflect it back to you. And these opposing forces are literally infinite. Ranging from the smallest atomic particles, the Every trick in the book has been thought of. It's an age old war. And everyone was banned or confused into not being able to project thought manifest. Hence the reason us 3 dimensional beings can no longer think of something that doesent exist, until we see it somethimg for ourselves with our own 2 eyes, basically it doesent exist until we discover that it exists. Maybe we are here to learn and until we leave the this matrix it's a highly dangerous ability and/or secret

It's why the universe is constantly expanding at an infinite rate.

There's is completely no doubt that nothing is what it seems. The more deeper we look into something the more chaotic it behaves all the way down to the the smallest quark. out of this infinite chaos, intricate order was created. Maybe you saw a wolf in the forest, but it's not really a wolf is it, maybe you like it's white fur, but if we look deeper its not really fur. Is the oxygen it breathes not really protons, are protons not actually composed of leptons?

Light, quantum physics, vibrations and philosophy were all fabricated inside our brains, because they were fabricated by our brains and thats the only place they have ever existed and thats the only place they ever will exist

Our emotion are the only thing that is real. Anger, sadness, despair, happiness, joy. You name it. It's also where our dreams manifest, aspirations, desires and also nightmares. Dreams stem from subconscious worries and/or pleasantries.

What our limited five senses show us and tell us is reality, is an illusion manifest.

We are pure energy and thought processed and projected upon a 3 dimensional like holographic manifest we think is reality and what we perceive as the space around us and the material objects within, are all illusions.

We are not even able see what ourselves and eachother really look like. We dont really know where we come from,we cant even tell where we really are and we dont really know where we are going.

This material experience we call life and death,is arriving here, or projected here, from the same source,from the same place, from deep within our minds and we only think they are real because thats what we want to believe, but they only really exist within our brains...

Thoughts become who and what we are because we are living in a dream world where everything is an illusion.

We are unknowingly creating a fractaling flow of temporary illusions fabricated out from within the collective subconsciousness of humanity, from somewhere within the unknown dimensions of our minds and into the shapes and forms of what we want to believe, but they are not real,because nothing is really real.

Individually and simultaneously as an entire human race, we are unknowingly fabricating ourselves and the earth out from within our subconscious and projecting them into an imaginary physical realm.

All the ghosts and poltergeists, springheel jacks and moth men, sea serpents and sasquatch, holy angels from an imaginary heaven, the evil demons from an imaginary hell and the aliens and their flying saucers arriving here from an imaginary outer space.
edit on 26-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Your post was so well articulated, and I didn't pick up a single word spelled wrong- although there are several big words in there is need to look up.

And yet, you used an entirely incorrect word in the title.

I'm not going to question your content- but your motive confuses me. Is this copied out of a book, or another forum, perhaps?

Is this perhaps a bot post to obfuscate data, or awaken a sleeper?

more questions than answers, I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

wow lol edited. no, I can assure you these are my ramblings although, about 5% of the holographic theory was frm a poster in another ATS thread that led me to the thought. The main OP was my idea

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I believe a lot of what you say. But ask yourself if it really matters. Also, is there anything you can truly do about it.

I have a wife that I've been with and loved for 36 years now, plus 2 adult daughters. I love these Ladies like no tomorrow, so if this place is make believe Earth, or Hell, I'll take it - whatever it's origin...They let me love my Girls here.

Enjoy the ride and sleep well, friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey there Ssenerawa: I gotta say first that I think I've fallen slightly into infatuation with your mind, that's how deeply some, and I repeat SOME, of what you say, resonates for me, personally. Not that anything I think or say should be taken too seriously. I'm rather eccentric.

However: I think, here, you are positing an argument for a reality matrix, which is a cognitive dissonant term, in and of itself. I've been doing some research into base 10 mathematics, and the other bases: unary, binary, base 12, etc. We tend to think of mathematics and their applications to equations to prove or disprove physics and physical properties as the end all and be all.....when there are other bases, other ways and other equations, which naturally reach other conclusions. And then there's Godel's Incompleteness Theorems, and in a strange way, it all fits intrinsically in ways of explaining what/who/purpose of us and the environment we exist within, and then our perceptions of both of those things. We tend to buy into the philosophical theory of duality: such as good vs. evil. One exists because the other does. Along those lines, we justify pain by needing that to know joy, the opposite, the dual response. I find that just another justification for a control loop feedback pattern which allows sociopaths and sadists to have their way with us, and give us some scientific basis for that being "natural,", even fundamental to the nature of existence. But the blunt truth of that way of thinking is, what we experience without our control in this environment may not be our choice or within our control at all, and the duality philosophy is just another justification propping up the "natural way of things."

Leptons, etc, but you forgot muons. lol. And then there's neutrinos, and time.....
I'm not trying to hijack your thread, just trying to expand upon your theories, such as they are. So, pardon, if you feel what I'm posting is off topic. I think it's all relative to your OP, and am interested in your take on it.
So, here goes:

The distance between the Earth and the Sun has no influence on the decay rate of radioactive chlorine. You could ask: "And why should it anyway?", because it is well known that the decay of radionuclides is as reliable as a Swiss clock. Recently, US-American scientists, however, attracted attention when they postulated that the decay rate depends on the flow of solar neutrinos and, thus, also on the distance from the Earth to the Sun. Their assumption was based, among other things, on older measurement data of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB). PTB researchers have now definitively refuted the assumption of the Americans.
The half-life of radioactive isotopes, i.e. the period in which half of all atomic nuclei have decayed, is regarded as invariably stable. In the case of the carbon isotope 14C, this period amounts, for example, to 5700 years. This property is, among other things, made use of for the dating of archeological findings. There was great excitement when a group of US-American scientists recently published measurement data of the radioactive isotope 36Cl which showed seasonal variations and explained this with the influence of solar neutrinos. All the more since billions of neutrinos from the Sun hit every square centimetre of the Earth every second and remain almost ineffective (they penetrate the Earth as if it weren't there).
Scientists of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt have now carried out new measurements and have published their results in the journal "Astroparticle Physics". For three years, they checked the activity of samples with 36Cl in order to detect possible seasonal dependencies. Whereas the US-Americans had determined the count rates with gas detectors, PTB used the so-called TDCR liquid scintillation method which largely compensates disturbing influences on the measurements. The result: The measurement results of PTB clearly show fewer variations and do not indicate any seasonal dependence or the influence of solar neutrinos. "We assume that other influences are much more probable as the reason for the observed variations", explains PTB physicist Karsten Kossert. "It is known that changes in the air humidity, in the air pressure and in the temperature can definitively influence sensitive detectors."

Read more at: phys.org...

But yet, you can find varying information via neutrino effect and the inability to measure neutrinos in any way, and their effect on "realtime" radioactive decay" which is the standard of what REAL TIME, really means....as in the keeping of time depends upon the tracking of the half life decay of several radioactive elements, not solar or lunar effects....

A few years ago, the radioactive differential of decay was tracked as being anomalous, per the neutrino output of the sun, which even I find interesting, as they've said since 1962 they couldn't track nor measure neutrinos in any real way....

What's terribly interesting about this effect, is if it's real, it would flip the "standard model of physics" on its head.....

Melvin Schwartz and the Discovery of the Muon Neutrino
Resources with Additional Information

Melvin Schwartz
Courtesy
Brookhaven National
Laboratory
Melvin Schwartz was the co-winner of the 1988 Nobel Prize in Physics "for the neutrino beam method and the demonstration of the doublet structure of the leptons through the discovery of the muon neutrino". 'In 1962, Schwartz, with Leon Lederman and Jack Steinberger … discovered the muon neutrino at the Alternating Gradient Synchrotron (AGS), the then brand-new accelerator at the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory. …

First coming to Brookhaven in 1955, Schwartz performed his Ph.D. thesis research through 1956 at the Laboratory's first accelerator, the Cosmotron. While finishing his thesis, he was employed by the Laboratory from 1956-58.

Returning to Columbia University, Schwartz continued to do research at Brookhaven, working at the AGS from 1958-63. After relocating to Stanford University in 1966, he maintained his research ties with Brookhaven.

In 1970, Schwartz founded a major computer-security company, Digital Pathways, Inc., in Mountain View, California. Later, Nicholas Samios, former Brookhaven Lab Director and currently head of the BNL-RIKEN Research Center, encouraged Schwartz to return to physics. He did so in 1991, returning to Brookhaven Lab as Associate Director for High Energy and Nuclear Physics. …

Melvin Schwartz was a member of the National Academy of Sciences and a fellow of the American Physical Society (APS). He received the Hughes Prize from the APS in 1964.'1

1 Edited excerpt Nobel Laureate Melvin Schwartz … Co-Discovered the Muon Neutrino at Brookhaven Lab in 1962

This is the history of neutrino research.. And then:

I suggest reading these links: LINK
LINK

The further I down the rabbit hole you speak of, the more I question what we just generally assume, according to history books, science texts, etc. But when you really begin to delve into the issues at hand, specifically what reality is, what constitutes reality, and what supposed "proofs" and "empirical" evidence we use to explain it, not to mention the maleability of statistics and mathematics......the hole just seems to get deeper.

Thanks for a thoughtful OP.
tetra
edit on 26-10-2016 by tetra50 because: additions

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Don't take the brown acid.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: ssenerawa

I believe a lot of what you say. But ask yourself if it really matters. Also, is there anything you can truly do about it.

I have a wife that I've been with and loved for 36 years now, plus 2 adult daughters. I love these Ladies like no tomorrow, so if this place is make believe Earth, or Hell, I'll take it - whatever it's origin...They let me love my Girls here.

Enjoy the ride and sleep well, friend.

In some ways, that's the best response. We live to love, achieve, succeed, reach self actualization and give to others in order to express our souls and humanity in the best possible way. What else is there, really? We can debate science, empirical evidence, the weakness in the foundation of sensory perception defining reality, or reality being totally subjective all day long....but in the end, what we've put out there in the world, through thought, action, and true caring for one another may be the only testament to anything that truly counts.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

No you aren't derailing thanks for your input. And yeah I could've went on there are smaller particles I was merely trying to articulate basis for the OP.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: tetra50

No you aren't derailing that's for your input. And yeah I could've went on there are smaller particles I was merely trying to articulate basis for the OP.

And you did a great job of that, really. It's truly complicated and hard to wrap one's mind around, or whatever left of your mind after living too many years. LOL

According to particulate matter physical properties of our "realistic" environment, the electron spin of particulate matter and its speed, dictates what we perceive as real. In other words, according to those scientific theorems, the speed of particulate matter makes the table in front of you appear as real and solidified. If you changed the electronic spin of the particulate matter that makes up that table, its no longer visible or concrete, or REAL, in quite the same way. If you think of time in the same context, and how we define and measure it, and all that we rely upon historically that depends on our perception of just TIME, the same can be inferred. So, yes, it's all basically a crap shoot. There are things we cannot perceive, nor measure, nor even imagine, yet. And perhaps it is a manipulated matrix control loop feedback existence we live within....

Even so, we have to fine the heart of the matter to continue to try to sleep, and get up in the morning and carry on.....whatever the true reality is, whatever true means, whatever that's there that we cannot even see or yet perceive. I appreciate your path, your looking for further answers, but sometimes we can't even define the right question....

So, we are left with the sun coming up tomorrow and carrying on, and serving, with love, compassion and generosity all who depend upon us, and even those we just pass like ships in the night. In my humble estimation, that's all we have.
This particular rabbit hole can lead you somewhere you can't come back from.
regards to you,
tetra

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

LOL. That brown # ain't acid. It's heroin, and low quality, at that.
Orange microdot is the best acid, imho. LOL Always avoid heroin.
It doesn't expand a single thing but addiction.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Your post reminds me of Tolkein's story of creation in the Silmarillion. Eru Iluvatar wove the song of creation, each note and harmony in perfect accordance with the grand symphony, and all the first beings and deities were movements, or perhaps sections of the orchestra perfectly contributing to the infinite theme. Until Melkor introduced a discordant note and created evil and all its manifestations, including the physical world. Melkor, in his malice, created the physical world because he desired power, and he knew this world was something he could subject to his will. Then the deities still aligned to Eru introduced good into the world to counterbalance Melkor's artifice.

A song as the allegory for creation. Now I have something to think about.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

It'll turn you into a martian.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

definitely similarities I'll have to read that sounds like where im coming from. although he sais the evil created the physical world. I'm saying we all lived together as energy in perfect harmony and that a form of pure energy began to project into earths paradise, the place in which we already existed before.

And I plead not that evil created the physical, but that it is a derivative of chaos. a picture that looks intricately beautiful from afar, but the more and more chaotic it becomes the closer you get to it.
edit on 27-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: Talorc

definitely similarities I'll have to read that sounds like where im coming from. although he sais the evil created the physical world. I'm saying we all lived together as energy in perfect harmony and that a form of pure energy began to project into earths paradise, the place in which we already existed before.

And I plead not that evil created the physical, but that it is a derivative of chaos. a picture that looks intricately beautiful from afar, but the more and more chaotic it becomes the closer you get to it.

Yeah, but I think you should also consider that whole duality principal dynamic: for there to know joy, one must know pain, etc.

We hinge everything on that particular concept, and it's not inherently necessary as an explanation to our lack of self actualization. IMHO, something else keeps us enslaved and stops us from reaching our self actualization. Because our energy is perhaps being manipulated, evoked, and used for some other purpose or agenda.....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
And Sooner or Later you will strongly deny what you strongly believe now. Cool Stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This thing's not new to ATS. Much better you tell this to 99% of brains who doesn't visit ATS. Maybe that way you could turn the world a better place.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
This thing's not new to ATS. Much better you tell this to 99% of brains who doesn't visit ATS. Maybe that way you could turn the world a better place.

Lots of people read this site who aren't members. Why react negatively to someone truly trying to think something worthwhile through. Surely sharing this kind of stuff is a positive thing.....don't you think? Maybe none of us can make the world a better place, but we can look in the mirror, share what we see there, and try to suss it all out together, as members of a site where such discussions are even possible.
hope the best for you.
tetra

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good one!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"Our emotion are the only thing that is real. Anger, sadness, despair, happiness, joy."

To the Hindus and Buddhists these emotions are illusions; BLISS is the only "true" reality known as "Sat-Chit-Ananda" or to Christians as the 7th Heaven, where God resides.

Human emotions tie you into this reality, which is a created illusion; transcending human emotion and reaching Zen are the keys to escaping the Matrix.

Emotional attachments are known as "fetters" and must be shed before one reaches Enlightenment or "Liberation from Karmic re-birth" on Earth or another birthing planet in our Universe...and there are several.
edit on 27-10-2016 by MysticMadman because: bade speling

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman
"Our emotion are the only thing that is real. Anger, sadness, despair, happiness, joy."

To the Hindus and Buddhists these emotions are illusions; BLISS is the only "true" reality known as "Sat-Chit-Ananda" or to Christians as the 7th Heaven, where God resides.

Human emotions tie you into this reality, which is a created illusion; transcending human emotion and reaching Zen are the keys to escaping the Matrix.

Emotional attachments are known as "fetters" and must be shed before one reaches Enlightenment or "Liberation from Karmic re-birth" on Earth or another birthing planet in our Universe...and there are several.

Within that belief spectrum, I think it should also be mentioned the issue of "familiars." They are there to shadow and usurp your identity so that you never ascend, but continue to be enslaved, your energy manipulated and used by them for their agendas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join