It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton Needed Someone to ‘Sober Her Up’ at 4:30 in the Afternoon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hmm sober up from what?... I wonder

It's most likely alcohol but one can also get inebriated from being over medicated, mixing meds and booze and least likely: illicit drugs

But yeah it's probably the baby blood

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I'd prefer my POTUS not to be a drunk. Nothing worse than a drunk with power. Yikes. But that's just me.

i think escaping reality is the only way to deal with the stress o looking after millions of people . mayeb not at that time of the day though
if i was pres, i would be high most eveings

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'm not a Hillary or Trump fan but I'd hope this does mean from her being on the sauce. That ups her like ability for me lol

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

She's elite and the people she pretends to represent are not? You may have noticed she is pretty disconnected from reality.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"To sober someone up" also means to help someone stop fantasizing. Clinton may have gotten worked up with unrealistic hopes while talking to Mills, leaving Podesta and the campaign "in a bad place."

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Well, if this were all she was guilty of I could excuse this. I have been there before.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: angeldoll

Hey, not only was she needing sobering up, but you're right, she'll have her own sexual predator husband with his own victim train following him around.

Thanks for the reminder.

There's a difference between a womanizer and someone who helps themselves to a woman without being invited.
I don't know why you insist on pretending like there isn't.

a. A womanizer takes the time to try to seduce you, at which time you may reject him.
b. A Trump just reaches out and grabs you whether you like it or not. It's an assault.

And you know it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Man, that Assange sure can find the bombshells.

/sarcasm.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

lol! I know! A few things that might be embarrassing, but that's about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Three things:

1. I am not a Hillary supporter by any means.

2. I agree that in this case, it would appear that the term "sobering up" was meant to refer to Hillary having a stance that he felt was not a good one and needed a reality check.

3. If Hillary Clinton was a raging alcoholic or a more discreet alcoholic, there would most likely be way way more emails out there discussing it.

My three cents.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: goou111

Just imagine if she were forced or coerced to attend AA meetings at the White House. I wonder who her "higher power" would be?

I'll go with Moloch for $200 please

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Shockingly some people here seem to be taking this OP seriously?

Y'all do realize it was an expression? Like "Sobering thought" "Come to Jesus" "Bring them down to earth"???

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

She would have to pay more penance to lady Rothschild .

~meathead

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Come on! This is getting ridiculous. It is simply a term used and doesn't imply that the person is drunk or under the influence of anything else.

"to cause someone to face reality"

"Another meaning is to be logical or realistic about something."

idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

www.vocabulary.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Shockingly some people here seem to be taking this OP seriously?

Just do an internet search for it! It is truly shocking how so many people can't grasp such a simple term. I expect that many of them are aware but it needs to be spun to imply that it involves drink/drugs. It is a mindset.

The same applies to the recent e-mails where one references Hillary's head. Podesta wrote "How bad is her head?" Immediately this is pounced upon in regards to a head injury. It simply can't be about her frame of mind or her mood but must be spun for all it is worth into the head injury conspiracy. It is a mindset!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Months ago, I thought this picture to be so odd, I made a meme of it....

Weird.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A lot of democrats turn to booze to compensate for their real life failings. It used to be we could just watch them rot in their ghettos, but now, unfortuntwntly we are forced to pay their healthcare to keep them alive, even though society has already told them through their low wages that they aren't that important and we don't care if they die. Such is the parasite host democrat republican relationship.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
June 27, 2017

Today in Chicago, Hillary confided that she's hitting the bottle again.

""Hillary Clinton admitted Tuesday in Chicago that she had turned to the bottle — well, "the occasional glass of Chardonnay" at least — to help her get over her presidential election loss to Donald Trump.""

www.chicagotribune.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join