It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Vote Vote Vote

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Lots of discussion over the past months. Who we're for or who we're against and platitudes of statements...some not so much. Whomever you decide to give your vote to honestly does not concern me nor should mine concern you. The debates, arguments and discussions are fun and generally informative. Vote for who you would, even if it takes a few hours.

I've seen quite a bit of conversation of folks not wanting to vote at all. What does this prove? What is this standing (sitting) against? Your disapproval of the two party system or maybe you think the whole thing a charade? My opinion would leave me to believe that if your going to attempt to rebel against the system it would be a secure third party vote or a vote for the future so to speak.

We as Americans need to take back our power over Government. There is more than just the Presidency at stake and to me I would think that not voting at all is a contribution to the apathy that has us in the situation we are in.

Whether it be Trump or Drumf or Hillary or Shillary or Stein or Johnson or Joe Blow, I would urge you to vote!

If you are not voting at all, would you please elaborate as to why?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
lll be the first one there when they open,,TO VOTE FOR TRUMP !

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Because nothing at all will change based on the public vote. In Missouri, if everyone I talk to votes Democrat, we will still be a Republican state. No one wants either president except ignorant voters. And the actual public vote doesn't matter. Unless you can prove the real votes are determined by the public vote. But no one can prove that. The public vote doesn't not matter. No matter what is said. The public does not decide the POTUS

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No matter who we vote for, the Illuminati always win the elections.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Because voting implies that I consent to be governed by people (s)elected through an election system left wide open to fraud.

I do not give my consent and want no part of it.

edit on 26-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

Does this also apply to your local city/county/state elections? Do you truly believe you have zero say in what any government at any level does?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I can respect that. What can be done to expose and stop it? Do you also believe you have zero say in city/county/state elections?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am going to agree with JinMI. I haven't voted since the last two elections, because it really doesn't matter.

The electors meet in their own states to cast two separate ballots: one for president and one for vice president. Most states operate under a system in which the candidate who wins the majority of votes in the state receives all of the electoral votes for that state, though no law actually requires electors to vote for a specific candidate. Maine and Nebraska, however, employ a proportional system in which the votes may be split between candidates. Members of both houses of Congress convene in the House Chamber on Jan. 6 of the following year for the official counting of the electoral votes. A candidate must win a majority of the electoral votes in order to be elected. If no majority is reached, the election is sent to the House of Representatives, where the president is then elected by majority vote. As of 2014, several states have as few as three electoral votes, while California has the most votes, at 55.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No. Local elections are different. I encourage everyone to vote and decide local elections. But corruption comes quick. I encourage everyone to vote for someone with integrity. Big politics are for making important people money. Always. The only way to change is get local people on the same page. But people are still going to be ignorant so what so you do?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The only way to change is get local people on the same page. But people are still going to be ignorant so what so you do?

You've answered your own question
!

Big things start from somewhere. To me, after seeing the tractions Sanders generated is to start small.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I voted this morning. Some big things they are trying to pass for the local schools doesn't sit right with me so I went out to the early vote to go ahead and get it done. Pretty painless getting there early...20 minute wait, no issues with the machine, got my sticker and headed back to the house.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Because voting implies that I consent to be governed by people (s)elected through an election system left wide open to fraud.

I do not give my consent and want no part of it.

You give your consent by continuing to live in this country.

By not voting you are just saying you are ok with others making the decision for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Same here. Lots of stuff got by at the city commission meetings and will be on the ballot. I've not seen long lines at my polling place (it's on my way home from work) in the past so hopefully it will be as painless.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Everything everyone knows about these two candidates is manufactured. To believe these powerful people have the countries best interest in mind is ludicrous. I will not vote for either. Everyone needs their own revelation to see this is all a farce. And only real advice to give is turn off the TV. Inform yourself. Deny ignorance
edit on 26-10-2016 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You just love to tell people that the world of politics & government works entirely within your narrow, simple-minded view.

*pats your head*

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

So why not pitch in for a 3rd party for 2020?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Lots of discussion over the past months. Who we're for or who we're against and platitudes of statements...some not so much. Whomever you decide to give your vote to honestly does not concern me nor should mine concern you. The debates, arguments and discussions are fun and generally informative. Vote for who you would, even if it takes a few hours.

I've seen quite a bit of conversation of folks not wanting to vote at all. What does this prove? What is this standing (sitting) against? Your disapproval of the two party system or maybe you think the whole thing a charade? My opinion would leave me to believe that if your going to attempt to rebel against the system it would be a secure third party vote or a vote for the future so to speak.

We as Americans need to take back our power over Government. There is more than just the Presidency at stake and to me I would think that not voting at all is a contribution to the apathy that has us in the situation we are in.

Whether it be Trump or Drumf or Hillary or Shillary or Stein or Johnson or Joe Blow, I would urge you to vote!

I'm trying to imagine the next president of the USA being Joe Blow.

Well now President Blow, what do you think of the Cannabis trade with Mexico? Anything to declare?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

"I didn't exhale." -President Blow

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

There's no chance. Easy as that. No matter what you, your neighbor, or myself think, we cannot win. Even posting on this site means you can't win. People happy and content don't explain themselves on a conspiracy site.

If people are wanting to vote, then I encourage it. Maybe something will happen to change my mind.

This country needs leaders with integrity. The current leaders of the world do not even know what
Integrity means

The real leaders of the world do not play by any rules except dog eat dog. Power and money comes first. Always.

Satan will never allow good people to have any real power. Our only fight is against corruption and evil. I believe this down to my soul. Good luck people of earth. The downward spiral is well established

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join