It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Pro-Trump PAC Rep Admits To Voter Suppression Campaign Targeting Blacks, Suburban Mothers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The funniest part of this thread to me is how even on their own bash trump party they scatter after the first few post show how silly their counter attack looks in comparison with Hilary...one of the candidates is a chump the other is pure evil corrupt godless and criminally insane. Either way it's entertainment watching the hil trolls loss of words...
edit on 26-10-2016 by RickyD because: Cause grammar counts =P

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Color me shocked!!! You mean both Parties are corrupt!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Buy "voter suppression" dose he mean having The "new" black panther party standing outside voting precincts. Or just running all the negative adds the PAC can afford.

On top of that Jesse Benton needs to be in jail due to his time with Ron Paul.

Not that again. 3 guys from the 'New Black Panther Party' were outside of ONE voting place. One disappeared or was not on camera. One was removed by police. All 3 were charged. One ended up with an injunction. This is from one place and voter supression wasn;t proven, only that one guy was holding a baton.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
The funniest part of this thread to me is how even on their own bash trump party they scatter after the first few post show how silly their counter attack looks in comparison with Hilary...one of the candidates is a chump the other is pure evil corrupt godless and criminally insane. Either way it's entertainment watching the hil trolls loss of words...

'The Hil Trolls', who are they?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oooooh my god, the smoking gun y'all.

except,

just bad stuff about Hillary, just trying to take their taste for her away.

Lol at least try to make it comparable to Hillary's shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Lol this is terrible antediluvian slithering further and further into the shadows with each new thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: RickyD

'The Hil Trolls', who are they?
A wise man once uttered a simple phrase.. a hit dog will holler
edit on 27-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Still NOT as bad as this...usdefensewatch.com...
edit on 27-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So Trump is using the same tactics the Clinton campaign is famous for and the Liberals want to whine about it. Get over it. I see you don't mind Hillary's underhanded sh** though, right?
When are you going to face the fact you're supporting a criminal?

It is political tactics...that's what I said in the stupid Veritas threads about those tactics, that's what I'm saying now.

However, I remember you, and other Trump supporters, having quite a different reaction in the Veritas threads.
edit on 27-10-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
cherrypicked hit piece that ignores the facts.

This isn't voter suppression, not even close.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: theantediluvian

So bad stuff about Hillary equals voter suppression.

I'm guilty.

Is bad stuff about Trump voter suppression?

Your guilty

Not enough details in the short clip of anything illegal anyway.

Jesse Benton characterized it as "voter suppression." No, he didn't get into specifics in the clip and I'm guessing he didn't get into specifics about the topic at all. The question is what "bad stuff" and how is it delivered. Based on your own response, one possibility might be targetted forum posting by shills.

Whatever the case, it seems that he would be referring to anything ethical as "voter suppression" "quite frankly."
edit on 2016-10-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Not REALLY no..americanmilitarynews.com... utm_source=amn
Democrat caught voting for 19 DEAD veterans.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The people who do mental gymnastics here to avoid admiring what's blatantly in front of their faces. Same as those who can't see past politics on either side. I just find everything coming out about trump to be pretty ancillary compared to what's come to light about Hilary...note I won't be voting for either and as far as I've seen voting is a pretty big waste when you use a manipulatable machine that in many places has no hard copy trail...plus who's to say the paper matches what was sent digitally...a quick YouTube search shows how many people have demonstrated the ability to rig them. It's all a funny show and I think it's funny to watch as people I thought were reasonable go through so much to avoid the truth. You can vote for a ego maniacal chump or pure evil...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
um. so making people belive that the other candidate is a bad choice is what? a crime? or what? busted how. what did you bust? lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
this video might not be anything...
but the RNC is definately busted!!!

lawnewz.com...

it seems that the RNC had already pulled something almost exactly like trump's poll watchers idea once before, and got caughts awhile back.....
and trump has kind of gotten them all into some pretty hot water....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: theantediluvian

Definitely not a good story for the Trumpeters.

That being said..... this guys said that voter suppression is "turning people off to her" by talking trash about her (my words).

Unfortunately, this pales in comparison to the Dem operatives that explicitly talk about bussing people from state to state to vote multiple times when possible and renting cars to further hide their operations.

It also pales in comparison to the videos of the Dem operatives telling people if they vote for Hillary they can take their absentee ballot (but not if they vote for Trump).

Unfortunately comparing this to that is comparing apples to oranges. Can you point to a place in this video where any laws were broken (or discussed being broken).....? Didn't think so.

I'm sure there are law-breakers out there on the Trump side.... find that. It will go farther than this.... because this is not much of anything.

You guys really need to stop listening to O'Keefe. The guy is a scam artist, and most of those comments were taken completely out of context, in particular the one's you're referring to.

I actually think there could be something to the Super Pac allegations (as there are leaked emails showing that Hillary's relationship with her Pac is a little too close for comfort), but the guy talking about busing people around was prompted to discuss hypotheticals by the Project Veritas journalist (if you can call him a journalist -- I wouldn't) and said repeatedly that what was being discussed would be illegal. Of course, all that stuff was left on the cutting room floor.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

"The guy" was most certainly NOT talking about "hypotheticals." He was talking about previous experiences and what he intended to do moving forward.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

man ive watched the videos and you're gonna have to be more specific about how the comments were out of context because they laid it all out in amazing detail and i'm not sure how even the best spin doctors can spin what was said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join