It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Drug Dealer was a Dr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm not one to start a thread often. I just stumbled across this video and thought I'd share it.

It is not in a genre that I spend much time listening to anymore mostly because of the disposable passionless crap that usually makes the airwaves. The subject matter is something I can strongly relate to and I'm sure it resonates with a big group of our membership here. Its seems everyone knows someone. Its nice to see something with substance in the mainstream again. Seems its been awhile.

edit on 26-10-2016 by wastedown because: Add the link, it acted wonky

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Although I would never like this music, he is right. ive lost friends who were not into drugs until prescribed and the pain pills made them feel so good that they wanted to feel that way every day. Some have died. Others lost everything. Others still taking them, seems no one can stop. Everyone doesn't feel that good when they take them.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

drugs are good if they grow from the ground and responsible, as for the man made cocktails made in labs for your consumption , yes bad times. sorry to here about peoples losses.

i drift off listening to lyrics of songs due to lack of talent and just prefer to hear the beats. THis was an exception glad you shared it.
edit on ThursdaythkThu, 27 Oct 2016 06:25:27 -0500America/Chicago4Thursday2016201627 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

join