It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

(Edited) Anon Sends Out File With Old Clinton Emails From FOIA--Yawn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Haha I was waiting for the typical skepticism of our community... I just didn't want to be mean

Haha I'll give benefit of the doubt for now.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

We are many, We are Legion, we exist all around and in places you wouldn't expect... but Expect us
edit on 26-10-2016 by XAn0nym0usX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Agreed, but, when you look at all the things we have done and are responsible for, many things that people might not be aware of, sometimes things need to be done just to note that we are here... and we don't forget

but, also true, some just do it for the LULz

Are you anon?

Here's my thinking on your question, not that you asked

There's Anon and there are anons and then there are an0ns

I think that Anon, the flashy professional looking production we see has spooksville written all over it.

anons are you, me, the poster you asked, trolls, the /pol/lacks, hell even an FBI agent can be an anon if one so desired. This is the everyman you see at the end of the movie V for vendetta. They could literally be anyone.

And then there are the ones I referred to as an0ns, and those are the ones with real scripting skills and can actually hack. The Podesta emails were not hacked, they were leaked; I think by disgruntled intel-agents, and if that's the case we might want to take a closer look at him. A DDOS attack is not a hack, though hackers may use them as part of their arsenal.

The NSA and various other spook agencies do their best to identify and eventually employ these people. I mean, why wouldn't you take advantage of that skillset, especially of those who are prodigies at it?

But, they can't get them all. I imagine, especially when you look at autism and how brilliant those children are, you get the rainman type with aptitude for coding. These types usually don't say much but their abilities far outweigh any words they might utter. They let their code and what they can do with it speak for them instead.

I imagine there are more than a few with such abilities who have managed to escape notice by the aforementioned spooky places and I begin to wonder what they might be able to do should it occur to any of them to do something.

There are, I imagine, greybeards and pimply faced teens among this group and I dearly hope that the more seasoned and wiser ones of this group have some sort of plan in place.

Anywho, that's me unsolicited ramblings...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

While it may have risen from the /chans/ we are not all "Chan Trolls" it's a decentralized movement with no Hierarchy in place, but we are "Structured" and collaborate

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

While it may have risen from the /chans/ we are not all "Chan Trolls" it's a decentralized movement with no Hierarchy in place, but we are "Structured" and collaborate

Oh good. Thanks for helping us out if your legit!

/ not sarcasm

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

We are many, We are Legion, we exist all around and in places you wouldn't expect... but Expect us

Hey,...I'm a fan.
I think J&C just gave a great analysis of anon hierarchy (above). What are your thoughts on that?
What can you add, besides the motto?

Edit: Hadn't seen your above post, while writing. Thx.
edit on 26-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

Kid, it goes back way before the chans to BBSing and phreaking, I'm near old as dirt and have played around on machines that used punchcards for programming and have been in room sized mainframes used to control electric power plants.

I played around with a Cap'n Crunch whistle and know that there's a number you can call in every exchange in existence that rings to a very specific place and is hard coded into the underlying wiring of the telephone system. There's a reason land line phones never go down unless an absolutely catastrophic event were to occur, and the person on the other end of that number would already know about that anyway.

edit on 26-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: -al

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Let me ask you this...
Who do most anons look up to in their structure?
Who are the 'stars' in your structured, yet decentralized movement?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Commander X or Barrett Brown or Peter Fein to name a few

One thing people should realize is that Wikileaks is not a "Hacking Network" they release information given to them by anonymous sources, that is why people like Seth Rich should be investigated more thoroughly.

not all information is "Hacked" per say

one thing you must ask yourself, do you support Wikileaks because of the Transparency it brings, or because it is working in the favor of your interest.

People like Chelsea Manning who is sitting in Solitary Confinement, Julian Assange in the Embassy and others such as Jeremy Hammond, Barrett Brown, Slim Amamou...

No one talks about the WTO OP, or Dark Discovery or the countless other things

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I assure you alot of our members here have the utmost admiration for organizations you mentioned.

Many dislike their "agenda" (pointing out corruption) which ironically enough was at the inception of wikileaks attacking a Republican administration.

All that said, many members here try to sift through all information with skepticism. This is due to being a conspiracy site.

If you're sincere on your claims I look forward to further input, but also want to let you know you'll meet opposition. If you're one of us you'll greet it with glee. As all of us word ninjas (eloquently put by another member I cannot remember) love to argue.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I await, and Welcome it!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I await, and Welcome it!

You'll fit right in.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
File C05739611 in "RELEASE#1" talks about a "Libya mystery visitor".

Is that one in the JW files?

Not sure. I just downloaded the zip file from the first link on the page, and opened the first folder and started scanning.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Commander X or Barrett Brown or Peter Fein to name a few

One thing people should realize is that Wikileaks is not a "Hacking Network" they release information given to them by anonymous sources, that is why people like Seth Rich should be investigated more thoroughly.

not all information is "Hacked" per say

one thing you must ask yourself, do you support Wikileaks because of the Transparency it brings, or because it is working in the favor of your interest.

People like Chelsea Manning who is sitting in Solitary Confinement, Julian Assange in the Embassy and others such as Jeremy Hammond, Barrett Brown, Slim Amamou...

No one talks about the WTO OP, or Dark Discovery or the countless other things

Thanks for that...I'm glad you're here. Welcome...and looking forward to more of your contributions.

Why I support wikileaks and Julian...is because nobody else is willing or able to present the public with raw, unadulterated truth.

BTW:
What are your impressions of kimdotcom and 0HOUR1?
How great is the FBI/CIA/NSA influence over anon?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
disregard please
edit on 27-10-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

0HOUR1__ is a sensationalist, but it draws attention to certain things.

I'm sure you have read about the "Sabu" case, are there past and presents "An0ns" that work/worked with/for the Alphabet Governments? yes, but the opposite is true as well

Not all An0ns are Autistic, 400LB, acne faced Loners

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

0HOUR1__ is a sensationalist, but it draws attention to certain things.

I'm sure you have read about the "Sabu" case, are there past and presents "An0ns" that work/worked with/for the Alphabet Governments? yes, but the opposite is true as well

Not all An0ns are Autistic, 400LB, acne faced Loners

Thanks again.
Any interest in starting AMA thread here? I bet it would be well attended.
edit on 27-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ok, giving the benefit of the doubt, you certainly seem to be on the up and up.

Looking at your recent responses adds weight to your credibility in my mind and indicates you do have an idea of what's happening in the world.

Like TAT, I am fully in support of efforts to provide transparency to the actions government would rather not see the light of day.

There are some things the government does need to keep secret, there are some things it should not; corruption is at the top of the list of the former.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

An easy (Yet Trivial) Analogy: Your friend comes to you with Video Proof your spouse is cheating on you, would you deny that information because it was "Taken without knowledge" or would you use it and confront your spouse?

or better yet, if someone was trying to Kill you, wouldn't you want that information beforehand?

The information gets provided, what do you do with it?

this is not about "Left VS Right" or Political Ideologies, what people deal with daily is the "face" the "Manager" the owners don't have Political Lines, those were created to divide the people into groups that will fight each other.

The information gets Provided, what do you do with it?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Downloading ...

Did anyone found the 16 emails to Sid Blumenthal ?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join