It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Edited) Anon Sends Out File With Old Clinton Emails From FOIA--Yawn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This could be a "calm before the storm" training mission.

Shaking up the Hillary Campaign never hurts.

Sends them on a confirmation wild goose chase.

Staying optimistic.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
File C05739611 in "RELEASE#1" talks about a "Libya mystery visitor".

Is that one in the JW files?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Distraction/stunt/prank I think.

As far as honeypot, they've already got a good idea of who is interested in this so why waste effort to learn what you already know?

imho

And my antivirus and firewall didn't so much has give a hiccup on this, so nothing seems to be hidden in the files.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think that's a good assessment.

I watched a documentary on anonymous, they started mainly as a rag tag trolling community. Guess you can bring the some hackers out of trolling, but not the trolling out of some hackers.

This was just digression for opinions of these organizations and a shame.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If J&C has called it as 'recycled'...I'm ready to ask mods to move to Hoax bin...unless others think this needs to be examined further.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was very hopeful this had something to do with kimdotcom.

Damnit!

We know you can't delete the e-mails without them destroying the hard evidence and the FBI knows that too.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Anything that 1hour twitter person tweets, should be ignored... IMO....

pdfs? no way to authenticate the alleged emails?

I'll pass..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

I was very hopeful this had something to do with kimdotcom.

Damnit!

We know you can't delete the e-mails without them destroying the hard evidence and the FBI knows that too.

kimdotcom has been making some strange tweets today...maybe it wasn't him.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
0HOUR wasn't OP on this...but I agree.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The point I'm trying to make is that there is a 'legal' route to access all HRC emails even if @Wikileaks should release them.

Statement from Kim Dot Com

So nothing really new?
edit on 26-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If J&C has called it as 'recycled'...I'm ready to ask mods to move to Hoax bin...unless others think this needs to be examined further.

I don't think it needs to be hoaxed. The information is real, it's just not new.

No reason the thread can't remain where it is. It might serve as a signpost for people who have not yet been through that release.

And please don't set me up as some kind of authority on stuff, lol. I'm just some random internet denizen with an appetite for snooping around and political as well as eclectic conversation regarding the strange possibilities in our world.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

We are not all "Trolls" but we don't control the ones that are

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hillary is a crook.

She makes Richard M. Nixon look like a saint.

If she is elected i give it less then a year before she is impeached for crimes a lot worse then Richard M. Nixon.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't think it needs to be hoaxed. The information is real, it's just not new.

No reason the thread can't remain where it is. It might serve as a signpost for people who have not yet been through that release.

And please don't set me up as some kind of authority on stuff, lol. I'm just some random internet denizen with an appetite for snooping around and political as well as eclectic conversation regarding the strange possibilities in our world.

Regardless...many of us think you're impressive, J&C.

NOTE: Still had time to edit my OP.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok, I have read all 28, 882 emails. Just a buncha stuff about yoga and Chelsea's wedding plans.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well, thank you for that.

Sometimes I even impress myself, lol.

There are a lot of members hereabouts who I hold in very high regard and you certainly are among them. You've made some stunning finds too, so whatever pedestal you're trying to put me up on better have room for yourself as well.

I'm just another guy doing my best to bring to light what our government would rather us not know or talk about.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

That's why I didn't blanket statement, I noted the past and merely implied some still may cling to the past.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
probably project veritas trying to flood the net with fake emails to cause confusion..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Agreed, but, when you look at all the things we have done and are responsible for, many things that people might not be aware of, sometimes things need to be done just to note that we are here... and we don't forget

but, also true, some just do it for the LULz

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX

Agreed, but, when you look at all the things we have done and are responsible for, many things that people might not be aware of, sometimes things need to be done just to note that we are here... and we don't forget

but, also true, some just do it for the LULz

Are you anon?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join