It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump: Hillary Clinton's policy for Syria would 'lead to world war three'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

On Syria’s civil war, Trump said Clinton could drag the US into a world war with a more aggressive posture toward resolving the conflict.

Clinton has called for the establishment of a no-fly zone and “safe zones” on the ground to protect noncombatants. Some analysts fearthat protecting those zones could bring the US bring into direct conflict with Russian fighter jets.
SOURCE

I called this weeks ago. Back then Trump's slogan should have been changed to "WW3 or me"..."Make America Great Again" only matters if there is an America in two years.

I know posters here think Clinton's talk about Syria means nothing. Russia doesn't see it that way. Jill Stein and Donald Trump don't see it that way.

Time will tell. My prediction is that Russia will get the Syrian war over with before Clinton takes office.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Putin laid it out 3 years ago.

He was interviewed by RT about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why are there so many World War III threads this Fall?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
She's a chicken hawk.

She will march our children to death without a second thought.

But don't worry, most will still get their free check and food stamps.

edit on 26-10-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I would hate to be on the receiving end of one of them Satan 2 rockets!

The vested interest that the USA has with Syria must be bloody good to have the risk of been enihalated.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because one of the Presidential candidates has openly come out with plans that lead to such an inevitable outcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Russia found this out the hard way when its military intervened in Afghanistan in the 1980s, a war many historians believe to be one of the main reasons for the fall of the Soviet empire. According to Robert Gates, director of the CIA under Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and Secretary of Defense under both George W. Bush and Barack Obama, the U.S. began arming and funding jihadists in Pakistan and Afghanistan six months prior to the Soviet invasion with the express goal of luring the Soviets into a quagmire.

Similarly, and not by accident, the tactic used to draw Russia into Afghanistan is the same tactic being used today in Syria. In fact, Obama warned Putin that Russia’s adventures into Syria would result in the same quagmire the Soviets met in Afghanistan.

From your link. This may be, but if so... Why did they fall for it again?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because there is a rapidly escalating situation over in both Europe and the Middle East that our press dare not report on here because ... election.

How aware are you of this?

We're setting the Cold War table all over again.

How about the Chinese adding their presence to the party? How many military fingers are there in Syria now? How much potential for trouble.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
On the plus side. . . .

if Hillary is elected, we'll only have her president until the US gets blown to smithereens.

So @ 2 years, tops!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

They have a base in Syria. They always have. It is not in their interests to have Syria fall into chaos like all the other places the US has destabilized for that reason.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
She and Nutinbutayahoo have been wanting Syria and their resources since She was the Head of State. Their Zionist™ OverLords really want that entire area and all they can extract from it, per usual..

You mean the Afghans who the US et al trained and then armed to fight 'The Russkies'? That is par for the course. Why change the script if the show still sells tickets? See: Cats™

Good thing these heinous Russkies weren't this volatile when Hillary sold them a bunch of uranium, I don't watch the news, did She apologize to the Russians for accusing them of the hacking of Her measly secured e-mails?

If You can't see that the WHOLE BALL OF WAX is crooked, You are not "looking" Sure You might be reading the words but You're not connecting the dots. ALL of it is bent, there is NO 'lesser of 2 evils' when both choices are the definition of evil.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here she is a few years ago.

Hillary Clinton. Assad Must Go

Published on Apr 1, 2012

Hillary Clinton say's President Assad Must Go. Remember what happened to Gaddafi!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I feel for her that being a woman she's had to don the pants suits and become ruthless, hard farting and aggressive to make it in the "mans world" of politics but she's going over the deep end in trying to turn Russia into a scapegoat for any evidence of voter fraud that WILL come out. Russia walks the talk and take threats and fighting words very seriously.

You'd have to be mad to needlessly escalate tensions with deranged Russia and it's 40 million strong army

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Maybe they believe they can win. Maybe they have hacked enough to know they can win. And with the South China Sea issue escalating they will certainly have China as an ally.

Can anyone be insane enough to start WW3?

Russia believes Hillary is, and her own rhetoric suggests war is an option.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Does Syria still have citizens? I thought they already have migrated to the European regions and the US.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean Tartus?
So we can use that as a justification to then? Or just Russia?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

We won in Iraq too. Until we didn't. So did the Russian's in Afghan. Taking over a second rate country like that isn't hard. If Russia actually rolled they could put it down like we did in Iraq and Afghan. They are only bombing and flying helos though since that convoy ambush. Problem is war is cyclical, invasion, occupation, resistance, counter, stabilize, leave?, rinse and repeat. That's the problem when resistance has lawless places to hide like east Syria or western Pakistan or Iran.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If one American soldier was lost in Iraq no one won.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Teotihuacan

I was there and lost friends and an Aunt in 9/11. Cram it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Then it was not a win. As a matter of fact while your worried about kicking Iraqi butt may I remind you that that is holy soil and if you have not been to Makkah you have absolutely no idea how religious those people are. And any and all terrorist organizations across seas are generally US and USSR funded. And will stay that way until the sheep are smart enough to be highly cultural advanced outside of a rebel flag and the US being the greatest nation in the world.

I'm sorry but all the holy spirit stuff happened in the middle east and the creation of mankind was in Africa.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join