It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has family guy gone nuts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I used just love family guy when I was a teenager into my early twenties then I gradually began to loose interest. I haven't thought family guy is funny for a long time now.

However! There is a brand new show called the Orville..

Created by and featuring Family guy creator, Seth Mcfarlen (I'm sure that's spelt wrong)

I was surprisingly delighted by the first episode.........I think it was a great idea and move by Seth to create this new show.....its refreshing.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Jihadinator is coming!

Subliminal? Everything is. It's the reason the 1% still rule the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

...I have no idea why quagmire took Peter back in time so far ...Why would going back in time cause him to see this?

no real answers are applicable... the scene & ideas are based on myth, that humans are capable of god-like abilities...like hypnotism going back far enough to before your own chain of reincarnations began...

Quagmire got frantic when Peter went to the time when he was only a spirit 'soul' and the flash scene when Peter was influenced by the Satanic forces...a condition which is still fought in that Peter is in self conflict between being Good-or-Evil in his present life(s)

It is not something to be addressed in a casual way, which is the way that Family Guy strives to introduce incongruity into the story as a recurring theme in the animated series... (aka: weird)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
American dad is my favorite show on television...

It’s brilliant...Roger is the greatest character in tv history...

This song was interspaced throughout a parody episode of “he got game” with roger as a washed up player named billy jesusworth....
Pure genius parody of r Kelly trapped in a closet..

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join