It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Congressmen Turned Radio Host, Joe Walsh, Recklessly Talks "Muskets" If Trump Loses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

yeah sorry, i edited to add.

In all honesty I am not surprised at the comment made in the OP. Something is clearly amiss this election.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

When I said this:

when he's not ginning up cancerous fantasies among the froathy-mouthed sheep who fancy themselves as revolutionaries akin to the American colonists

I wasn't specifically thinking about you but close enough. We've been going through this for the last how many years now? What was the justification for all this bulls# in 2008?

its not about trump. at this point, anyone who has watched veritas videos, or read through podestas emails, or who is actually paying close attention to this election knows its rigged.

The O'Keefe video? He won't even release the raw footage. It's also come out that the guy making the most incendiary claims in the video was on the Breitbart payroll — and it's yet to be demonstrated that he has any actual involvement with any Democratic let alone Clinton affiliated ANYTHING *this election.*

I've read the Podesta email threads and as it relates to ACTUAL ELECTION RIGGING, there's NOTHING. ZIP. ZERO. ZILCH. Of everything you've just said, the only thing that would be ACTUAL ELECTION RIGGING is this allegedly proposed busing shenanigan which Creamer "wouldn't touch with a 10-foot poll" and the mysterious Latin-connection said might be an idea for the next election.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Google:

il·lib·er·al
i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəl/
adjective
adjective: illiberal

1. opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: theantediluvian

when your government has been exposed. when you get to see the inner working of washington on display for all to see, thats what the 2nd amendment is for.

our forefathers did the same thing to the british. they were being controlled by an evil regime. what did they do? they took the country...
its not about trump. at this point, anyone who has watched veritas videos, or read through podestas emails, or who is actually paying close attention to this election knows its rigged.
its about stopping the rigging, and corruption. if you arent planning on voting for trump, thats fine. but you are basically saying its okay to be a sheep. its okay that my government constantly pulls the wool over my eyes...

So, the same old BS claim from Trump supporters (where's that landslide win?), if Trump loses, the election is rigged and you get to have a temper tantrum.
edit on 26-10-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I can see where this Guy is coming from , but the Situation is Not the Same Now as it was then .

jpfo.org...

THE LESSONS OF ATHENS
Those who took up arms in Athens, Tennessee, wanted honest elections, a cornerstone of our constitutional order. They had repeatedly tried to get federal or state election monitors and had used armed force so as to minimize harm to the law-breakers, showing little malice to the defeated law-breakers. They restored lawful government.
The Battle of Athens clearly shows how Americans can and should lawfully use armed force and also shows why the rule of law requires unrestricted access to firearms and how civilians with military-type firearms can beat the forces of government gone bad.
Dictators believe that public order is more important than the rule of law. However, Americans reject this idea. Brutal political repression is lethal to many. An individual criminal can harm a handful of people. Governments alone can brutalize thousands, or millions.
Law-abiding McMinn County residents won the Battle of Athens because they were not hamstrung by "gun control " They showed us when citizens can and should use armed force to support the rule of law.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yes, I knew it was a real word... my point is that OH THE HORROR that someone in America may be opposed to liberal principles. Especially horrific is that roughly half of the nation is opposed to liberal principles. Wait, when I say "horrific," I mean horrific to you, obviously.

For the record, I agree that Mr. Walsh sounds like a dumbass. He obviously didn't get the memo stating anyone who shows up to the dance sporting a musket will be immediately deployed to the front lines for Operation Human Shield while those Americans who show up properly equipped will be doing all the real work from behind the Shield.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Revolution and violence is a ridiculous idea, especially when the damage to the establishment, the media and their obsequious pawns is already done. There is no longer a need for violence in today's day and age.

By the way, since when do did we take tweets as absolute statements and not passing thoughts?
edit on 26-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Language Warning - Joe Walsh is a joke.

This video only has 42K views. Makes me laugh every time it plays. If you're feeling twitchy ... maybe full-retard is the answer.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

In Australia I vote Labor. A very left leaning party that supports many social programmes including the $20k I receive each year to help pay for the early intervention and therapies needed for my autistic son. So il·lib·er·al I am not .

I did not even support Trump until a few weeks ago when i started listening to his speeches instead of what the media was saying. For over 10 years I have lurked ats and read hundreds of threads claiming the media is just a mouthpiece for the Rich and powerful and help cover up their crimes. We are now watching it in real time and the ignorance on this board has grown tenfold.
edit on 26-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Civil war is certain if you try to enforce destruction of the constitution and unfair taxation-history repeats itself.Liberals from the west coast and northeast have no idea the level of rage working people are feeling across the fly over states.I hate to see whats going to happen in this country in the next few years.Oklahoma city will be nothing compared to it,I`m afraid.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Civil war is certain if you try to enforce destruction of the constitution and unfair taxation-history repeats itself.Liberals from the west coast and northeast have no idea the level of rage working people are feeling across the fly over states.I hate to see whats going to happen in this country in the next few years.Oklahoma city will be nothing compared to it,I`m afraid.

Goin after the liberals are ya. How do you tell a liberal from anyone else?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
First, let me welcome Mr. Walsh to America, secondly, no mr walsh that`s not the way we do things here in America we don`t take up arms and mutiny just because our particular favorite candidate doesn`t win.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ridgerunner

Goin after the liberals are ya. How do you tell a liberal from anyone else?

Really Nice Shoes , and a Penchant for being Publicly Outraged they didn't get a Government Subsidy to Buy them .

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Joe Walsh is a local (Chicago) guy that I listen to on 560am, on those days when he's interesting. Most times, he just keeps repeating himself, which is annoying.

I truly hate when people who are angry at someone, want to destroy property and hurt people to vent their anger and frustration. The riots when a police officer shoots a Black man is an example.

People in the middle ages had more sense than we do. When there was a WITCH in their midst, they burned the witch, not the community, in protest.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Our constitution says our miltary is to protect us from threats, foreign or DOMESTIC.

Yeah domestic, as in sore loser lunatics trying to coup the democratically elected government.

What do you think domestic threat means?

Ah, more American political insight from our friend in the UK again.
If only your perspective mattered even the tiniest bit.
You have no vote, but you have your soapbox as a consolation prize.

Just a suggestion, but you could put all this effort into making sure
Brexit brings meaningful change to your country instead of just more
empty rhetoric.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Truth, my brother. America dies in the hands of these so called liberals. They're fascists, nothing more. Im a commie, doesn't mean I hate America! I believe our country is worth fighting for. At least the ideals for wich it stands. Just know that there are those of us who are with you, maybe not economically, but patriotically. This is where we stand, as a people, THE people. Its time to refresh the tree of liberty. Peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Truth, my brother. America dies in the hands of these so called liberals. They're fascists, nothing more. Im a commie, doesn't mean I hate America! I believe our country is worth fighting for. At least the ideals for wich it stands. Just know that there are those of us who are with you, maybe not economically, but patriotically. This is where we stand, as a people, THE people. Its time to refresh the tree of liberty. Peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Gotta call bull#. My side has th he guns, knows how to use them, and doesn't need " safeplaces ". The good guys will win the next one. We aren't sissies. When the government can't uphold and enforce the constitution, it falls to the citizens to do so through revolution. Come to the right wing ( can't believe I just typed that ), its about the rule of law, equal rights, I mean equal ( no favoritism ), and we have some the best cookies. Ill be the first to welcome you. Its not as archaic as race, if that's what you are thinking. Its about being right, both legally, and morally. I just ask you give it a fair shake. Just dont ask me to let men in the bathroom with my daughter. Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
He stopped in time, a musket! ahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Exactly. Im in the next county over, and let me assure you, we haven't forgot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join