It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Congressmen Turned Radio Host, Joe Walsh, Recklessly Talks "Muskets" If Trump Loses

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This guy didn't even win re-election but he think's he's got a mandate of some sort to take up arms if the candidate he supports doesn't win in November? Link to Tweet:

Wreckless, self-serving, self-aggrandizing, illiberal, undemocratic, moronic and contrary to the very rule of law his candidate purports to stand for when he's not ginning up cancerous fantasies among the froathy-mouthed sheep who fancy themselves as revolutionaries akin to the American colonists (muskets? lol. Okay Alex Jones).

No Joe. You're just an asshole blathering about civil war if your pick of leader doesn't win the day. There's nothing laudable about that. Unbelievable how carelessly people like Walsh are yapping about something that could result in millions of dead people and the end to America as we know it.

Make Trump President Or Else?"
edit on 2016-10-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

After this tweet I'm very curious if he will be able to go into the store and buy a musket.

Lists are funny like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Grab your musket Comrade and I'll grab my Kalashnikov & then we'll see who the real man is.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

when your government has been exposed. when you get to see the inner working of washington on display for all to see, thats what the 2nd amendment is for.

our forefathers did the same thing to the british. they were being controlled by an evil regime. what did they do? they took the country...
its not about trump. at this point, anyone who has watched veritas videos, or read through podestas emails, or who is actually paying close attention to this election knows its rigged.
its about stopping the rigging, and corruption. if you arent planning on voting for trump, thats fine. but you are basically saying its okay to be a sheep. its okay that my government constantly pulls the wool over my eyes...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Let's face it...

The small minority thinking like this are uninformed halfwits.

When Trump gets schlonged on the 8th/9th most of his supporters will revert back to their pro-Kremlin holes in St.Petersburg or Serbia.

& in a few years the world will have almost forgotten this painful year and a half and move on with life.

There will be no civil war, and if there was, they'd lose anyways.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would pay for a Flash Mob to Kneel in front of his house while the Anthem plays

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Really ? A Tweet from some Nut Case ? You cannot do much Harm with a Musket Mr. Walsh , better go lie down now and take your Meds .

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

But but but! Guns are bad! The government told me so!

But the military on the other hand...
Our constitution says our miltary is to protect us from threats, foreign or DOMESTIC.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Our constitution says our miltary is to protect us from threats, foreign or DOMESTIC.

Yeah domestic, as in sore loser lunatics trying to coup the democratically elected government.

What do you think domestic threat means?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

What if they weren't democratically elected? What if there was proof?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Really ? A Tweet from some Nut Case ? You cannot do much Harm with a Musket Mr. Walsh , better go lie down now and take your Meds .

I agree that he's a nut case but he's also a former (and recent) member of the United States House of Representatives and he's currently a nationally syndicated talk radio host. Furthermore, as you can see from at least one post in this thread so far — he's not alone in his nuttery.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This just shows how our representatives are so self-centered and divisive. If their party doesn't sponsor a piece of legislation or their candidate doesn't win, they whine, try to rile up public support and create grid lock. Is there any wonder why nothing gets done in Congress?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Proof by whose standard?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Hazardous1408

What if they weren't democratically elected? What if there was proof?

Then, the military would step in and the election process would start again.

A civil war is a retarded answer to that question.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Not from Trumps if that's what your eluding to. By a factual standard.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
illiberal

God forbid that catches on....

When he crosses the line from illiberal to unprogressive, it's gonna get real up in here...

LOL
edit on 26-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yeah domestic, as in sore loser lunatics trying to coup the democratically elected government.

What do you think domestic threat means?

I think that's probably what it's meant to mean.

Unless there's a military coup in which they could be calling other government agencies a threat to the people....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There will be no muskets. Hillary will win by such a huge margin that no one will have any grounds to challenge the results and only fringe right wing crazies and deplorables will even suggest such a thing.
/ End sarcasm

edit on 26-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
YOU must not know ANY elite or combat arms people AT ALL.
Talk is rampant.
AT issue is if the country is worth a war after Hillary is elected.
OF COURSE SHE might turn the screws and WE are a go.
If enough think we should, it's on the basis of corruption, not politics to us.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Sarcasm?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join