It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Blue Balls...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: recrisp

Still a nut... that's the way to be to keep going in this world. A little bit of a nut.

I'm glad you never had to go through the things I went through, it was bad. But in a way I'm glad to have suffered it and survived. Many things I've gone through have defined me and some have made me stronger. Anyway, yes, Vallee is a serious scientist, one of the only ones to have contributed to the field of UFO study. I will have to pull out some of his stuff and go through it again. I'm no UFO nut, once maybe, but not any more. I think they're related to the other things that have messed with me through my life and I truthfully don't want any part of them any more. I recently saw a light in the sky kind of changing speeds suddenly. It was going along and just seemed to warp ahead to another position in the sky that seemed impossible. It did this a few times while I watched it. I just got a funny feeling on my way out to the garage that I should look up at the sky and there it was. All I could feel was dread and fear. I don't want to see this crap any more.

I've read quite a bit here on the forum about what you refer to in the last year or so, it's all new to me though. I still watch the skies because I was raised that way, I constantly look up, I'm also a photographer and I do wildlife photography, I am always looking up and around. The thing is, I don't see anything odd in the skies, or in the woods, so they are not after me, I guess, I am lucky in that way.
Really I think I prefer it that way, I want them to stay in the sky, whatever "them" is. heheh

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

To be honest, the Rendlesham case has been different every time I hear/read about it

That's funny, it's the exact thing that has bothered me about it. I remember watching TV shows about it and reading about it when it was still a new case and the things I read now boggle my mind. I mean, either the original accounts left out a lot of things or vice versa because what I see now sounds like a different case altogether. It's one case I just won't read about any more because of that.

Exactly!
I have also read that one of the officers (I can't remember which one now) has also embellished his story, or, conveniently remembered more, I don't know. Anyway, like you said, it's like a different case altogether. The changing of the CGI stuff is to be expected, but how the red spheres/lights acted, the craft itself, the people's stories, it just doesn't feel right anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I'm glad someone else sees it the same way I do to verify it. I thought I was crazy. I guess it takes a couple old dudes with some kind of memory capacity left to sort it out... I am quite sure the stories I heard about Rendlesham are different now than they were back when it happened. I feel like it was staged myself.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm glad someone else sees it the same way I do to verify it. I thought I was crazy. I guess it takes a couple old dudes with some kind of memory capacity left to sort it out... I am quite sure the stories I heard about Rendlesham are different now than they were back when it happened. I feel like it was staged myself.

"Crazy" probably helps in some cases, I'm sure, especially for old dudes.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Rendlesham is a complete soap opera. I started a thread on it back in 2013 and it's now about 140 pages long. We've virtually rumbled two of the witness stories as lies or delusion. It's gone from a strange lights in the forest story to something approaching ridiculous.

But! the blue lights were reported in the 1989 Unsolved Mysteries show on the case. Some think it is a form a natural occurring plasma under a rare set of meteorological conditions and/or a by product of radar or other EM radiation. Were you close to any 'military' ,'science' or power facilities at the time?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Rendlesham is a complete soap opera. I started a thread on it back in 2013 and it's now about 140 pages long. We've virtually rumbled two of the witness stories as lies or delusion. It's gone from a strange lights in the forest story to something approaching ridiculous.

But! the blue lights were reported in the 1989 Unsolved Mysteries show on the case. Some think it is a form a natural occurring plasma under a rare set of meteorological conditions and/or a by product of radar or other EM radiation. Were you close to any 'military' ,'science' or power facilities at the time?

"Soap opera" is a good description... heheh I agree. I may have gleaned some of what I found out about Rendlesham from your thread, it's entirely possible.
Sheppard AF Base about 70 miles North of where I was. Dyess AF Base about 90 miles Southwest of where I was. There are several others that are in the vicinity too, I just typed in "air force base" using Google when I was centered over Possum Kingdom Lake and a lot I was unaware of are there, probably Navy bases too.
If you type in some of what you refer to using Possum Kingdom Lake West of Ft. Worth on Google Map you may find something, you seem to know about this type stuff that I do. Air Force bases alone there seems to be quite a bit there, now, I don't know about back in 1974. I didn't even think to search for this stuff to be honest.
www.google.com...@33.1428773,-98.4793592,8z/data=!3m1!4b1?hl=en
edit on 28-10-2016 by recrisp because: Link

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Yawn.
There are so many military installations here in the USA that you could go "about" anywhere in any direction for 100 to 200 miles, and you would be close to one (and many, much closer).
As far as unknown aerial phenomenon goes, spend a week here with me in Albuquerque. We would see something like the OP's, but for only maybe 10 seconds. And it would be too far away to pick up on a camcorder to make any sense.
But they are there.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I doubt there is any way of solving it now anyway if it was back in 1974

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As I shared with you a few years ago..

JV is of the opinion that Rendlesham was a purely staged "test".

That camera crews were standing by 'waiting'.

Now that can't be proven..

But I for one concur.. that the phenomenon itself stages these little "plays" and that some human groups do the same, in order to test the "Phenomenon" by lining up test human participants to interact with it.

Maybe even generate the plasma to entice the "wild Phenomenon" and failing that, the human generated plasma has it's own medical effects to study.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join