It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey staff. Not sure if this has been asked. But with all this madness on ATS about the presidential polls being wonky and inaccurate etc. Was wondering if its possible to get another poll going on ATS ? Thus contributing to further subject matter etc .

Yay ? Nay ?

Kap.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I'd like to see it too.

With all troll, shill, candidate armies though... would our poll be any different than the one's we are already naysaying? One both sides.
edit on 26-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

I'd like to see it too.

With all troll, shill, candidate armies though... would our poll be any different than the one's we are already naysaying? One both sides.

Whelp I'd like to think we have more "real" members then shills or trolls. I think they can set it up so that you can vote once per account. I feel it would be accurate.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Have you checked the members since the political season began? There are always like 129136943 who show up during elections and then bounce.

Not saying it isn't a good idea, but controls would be needed, which would cause everyone to say it's rigged.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A poll on this site would not be accurate at all. My guess would be 70-80% Trump, 20-30% Clinton, and 10% Other just based on all the comments I have seen people make. You have to remember that most people on here are anti-establishment, well reasoned and anti-corruption, which is going to automatically skew heavily against Clinton.

Unfortunately, a lot of the normal, everyday people outside of ATS have not opened their eyes at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jburg6
A poll on this site would not be accurate at all. My guess would be 70-80% Trump, 20-30% Clinton, and 10% Other just based on all the comments I have seen people make. You have to remember that most people on here are anti-establishment, well reasoned and anti-corruption, which is going to automatically skew heavily against Clinton.
Unfortunately, a lot of the normal, everyday people outside of ATS have not opened their eyes at all.

By this logic Trump also.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

You're forgetting about Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, and Joe Exotic who I believe would be write in candidates that would smoke either of the two up for the gig. ;-)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
An online poll would probably be way less accurate than the various national polls floating around now

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Probably, but it would be fun if it reflected the final result.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have thought about this myself so kudos for speaking up!

I am not sure if the access to RATS has been modified, perhaps placing the poll in there would keep out some of the election season shills.

~meathead

new topics

top topics

join