It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real time Facebook presidential poll shows a completely different story than mainstream media polls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's assume the progression was basic: 2^(n-1) and that a generation is 5 minutes. In an hour ... with just the "I'll tell two friends and they'll tell two friends" progression ... the number of votes could be 4096

Now, there's a whole host of reasons why this doesn't reflect what's going on with the "Facebook poll" ... but it does give an idea of what geometric progressions actually look like (this is the simplest btw).

That's the same as saying "Everyone on MY Facebook is of the same party as me and are voting the same way as me".

DO you honestly believe that to maintain a friendship with someone who vote Republican, their friends also have to be republican?

Is that a quiteria set for your friends? If so, that's pretty damn sad! Not everyone on my FB are republicans. I look past voting preferences, religion, race, etc...

Agreed StallionDuck. I'm actually a minority among the people of my Indian Reservation being conservative. I am surrounded by hostile democrats every day! And yes, I have 600 Facebook friends with at least 400 to 500 of them being democrats. His logic here makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Eventually, wouldn't you think it might start to balance out if America really was in support of Hillary. It should eventually reach her demographics, am I right?

No. This is a simple misinterpretation of scale. I addressed that in the next post.

There are something like 150 million Republicans. 200 millionish Americans use Facebook.

10,000 votes can easily find pockets in such large numbers. It would honestly mean little if the 'poll' got to 1 million people and retained 90%.

Lol. Truly the most ridiculous attempt to denigrate this poll I've heard yet. One million votes and it still won't have reached Hillary supporters?

Won't reach? Do you understand what a % is? It already has! See I can talk to you completely out of context too.

The point is there are over 10,000x more Republicans than people that have commented. Wouldn't this be a bad example of Republicans if you talk about how many participated?

Are you impressed with the % or the amount? Either way it's trash representation, quit flipflopping and decide what part of your argument is less bogus to uphold.

Being impressed with the amount means you have no understanding of scale.
Being impressed with the % shows you have no understanding of Sampling, and the process it was shared.
edit on 26-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Look here:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Seems to me that independent non commercial polls are +Trump

Paid stuff... For Hillary.

Disclaimer: I do not have a clue what site I just posted.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Look here:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Seems to me that independent non commercial polls are +Trump

Paid stuff... For Hillary.

Disclaimer: I do not have a clue what site I just posted.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

a reply to: StallionDuck

Horse#. You know you can read the 'Shares'? You don't just have to assume they're non-partisan. Because they aren't.

It's pretty simple, only Trump supporters SHARED it.

What, you don't think Hillary supporters know what a "share" button is? Hell, I'd think if that were the case and I were a Hillary supporter, I would be sending to all of my friends to get on the bandwagon and do what you say is not possible.

I also see Hillary supporters on that list. Why aren't they sharing? Do you think that they are the quiet majority?

please...

1. There's no logic for a Hillary supporter to Share this, they don't falsely believe Facebook polls need to be shared or are accurate.
2. "Bandwagoning" is not only stupid, but encouraged by the right over everything, maybe your issue is understanding that you're a sheep.
3. Hillary supporters on the list aren't sharing because they have individual opinions, not bandwagon rhetoric, and don't desire to propogate a Facebook thread. They mostly aren't idiots that believe this accomplishes anything.
4. Anyone is a quiet majority compared to Trump Supporters, loudest in History.

Holy cow!
Now you speak for or know the mentality of every Clinton supporter?

You are speaking of the intellect of a Clinton supporter vs. a Trump supporter, but surely, anyone who supports someone with literally dozens of sleazy, criminal, fraudulent, murderous, and evil tendencies as this candidate has under her belt doesn't exemplify much acumen in social and civil matters.

Oh dang, I too have a thesaurus so now I can use big words and look real smart, not that this was intended as a response to your post, but to a few others in this current debate who like to use real big words and appear real smart and all, because, hey, all of us Trump supporters are real dumb and stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The point is Conservatives congregate like sheep over anything in large groups to make their 'causes' known. They clearly don't know how to operate politics with anything OTHER than 'large numbers'. They're like lemmings in their approaches. You're impressed with a mob gathered on Facebook to support Trump? Not me. Mob building has been their only trick for 24 years.

Want to see an example of how stupid they are? This is Christians Against Tipping:
www.christianpost.com...

Apparently it's not within their 'safe space' to just be an ass an not tip on their own. They need social recognition or they will be 'bullied' into making politically correct decisions. What's gross about this isn't their stance as individuals, but their inability to hold these positions on their own, and insistence to infiltrate Government and Society with it.
edit on 26-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Nobody seems to get it. Trump is part of the Clinton Bush Soros Rockefeller Rothschild Brzezinski Frankist Zevite Bank of England Cabal. Its a big club and most of us aren't part of the big club.

They even play with your heads in jest mocking just how stupid the masses are and most think its all real.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

Nobody seems to get it. Trump is part of the Clinton Bush Soros Rockefeller Rothschild Brzezinski Frankist Zevite Bank of England Cabal. Its a big club and most of us aren't part of the big club.

They even play with your heads in jest mocking just how stupid the masses are and most think its all real.

Plenty of us "get it" but apparently there is a cult like attraction to political figures that speak like preachers, repeat themselves so the faithful also "get it" and use NLP manipulation to create an emotional attachment. Very subtle but effective.
edit on 26-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Agreed

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
according to wikileaks it is rigged

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I do wonder if there will be a "reverse Bradley effect" and people who say they are voting for Hillary but are actually going to vote for Trump.It will be very interesting to see.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was mistaken in what I posted and remove it as it is not my intention to try distort facts.
edit on 26-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The thing is, the butt beating Hillary is getting on Facebook compares favorably to the butt beating she is getting in the real world.

2 days ago Tim Kaine gave a rally in West Palm Beach and nearly 50 people showed up. The video of the small crowd has already been removed. But you can still see a photo below.

twitter.com...

Today Hillary gave a rally too at a Palm Beach college gym and around 1,000 people showed up.

www.chicksontheright.com...

2 days ago Trump gave an early rally, filling up the 4,000 seats in the Saint Augustine Amphitheater.

Below is a 360 degree view of the crowd. You can spin the photo around using the arrows on it and see that the place is full.

theta360.com...

After that Trump gave a rally in Tampa and over 20,000 people showed up.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Almost 40,000 strong for Trump. The stats on this FB poll are so lopsided now that I think Clinton supporters are just saying to hell with it and not voting. But, it's already clear... America supports Trump!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The thing is, the butt beating Hillary is getting on Facebook compares favorably to the butt beating she is getting in the real world.

2 days ago Tim Kaine gave a rally in West Palm Beach and nearly 50 people showed up. The video of the small crowd has already been removed. But you can still see a photo below.

twitter.com...

Today Hillary gave a rally too at a Palm Beach college gym and around 1,000 people showed up.

www.chicksontheright.com...

2 days ago Trump gave an early rally, filling up the 4,000 seats in the Saint Augustine Amphitheater.

Below is a 360 degree view of the crowd. You can spin the photo around using the arrows on it and see that the place is full.

theta360.com...

After that Trump gave a rally in Tampa and over 20,000 people showed up.

twitter.com...

Yep, but Clinton supporters will say there is no "scientific methodology" to this, and clearly this doesn't represent America. What a joke this thing is. They are trying real hard to set us all up for the stealing of this election, folks. But, us deplorable everyday Americans aren't falling for it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OP...

You got the free lunch crowd all fired up.

Of course Trump is going to win.

Ever met a Republican that got polled ?

It's their strategy, they want us to think it's over.

They try to play into everyone wants to back a winner.

Oh, and they think middle America are all mouth breathers.

When I saw the way they attacked you.

I guess they saw the numbers this morning.

Trump has grabbed the momentum...Nothing else.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
LOL ...

Yep, the closet authoritarians aka alt-fighters are out in force tonight.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

So, Republicans "turned out" for the primaries ... means Trump will win?

60% of them didn't vote for him then.

What makes you think they'll vote for him on the 8th?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

In what world has "Trump grabbed the momentum" please?

Fantasy Land?

Dream World?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree with the OP

Here is Anon poll of 50,000, 1000 people from each state.
33% GOP, 33% Dems, and 34% indies, from registered voters were polled for this.

67% for Trump !

edit on 26-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join