It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real time Facebook presidential poll shows a completely different story than mainstream media polls

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This should be interesting, I really don't feel hillary has enough supporters motivated and an unbiased, unhackable, facebook election result should prove interesting

edit on 27-10-2016 by tonycodes because: Backwards post

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here's the top ranking online voting poll I could find and I don't understand why Hillary is on top of the list... Any polls out there with over 700k people in it....

edit on 27-10-2016 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sadly, facebook is ripe with ignorant folks. The results of this fellas poll aren't surprising.

For the record, I don't support either candidate.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Actually most trump supporters have "some college or less". You've completely misread the data you are using...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: Greggers

When Trump loses, will you come back and acknowledge that scientifically conducted polls use reliable methodology, while Facebook polls have no statistical relevance?

When CorrectTheRecord stops paying you, will you:
A-Move back to your moms basement
B-Stop being a troll
C-Not be able to afford your daily iced soy gluten-free mocha-fagachino
D-Get a real job
E-All of the above

???

You've got to be kidding me. First of all, I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to call each other shills, as the mods have said it's unprovable and unproductive. Secondly, why would a Hillary group (assuming that's what CorrectTheRecord is) be paying me, when I:

1) Do not support Hillary Clinton and will not be voting for her
2) Have enumerated several laws I believe she has broken
3) Have called her unlikable and untrustworthy

If someone is really willing to pay me for doing my best to represent the truth as I see it, which includes crapping all over both candidates, I'd be happy to sign up.

Please notify this group of my activity so I can begin collecting my check post-haste.

edit on 28-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Nor has YOUR position clarified WHAT to do?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

HA I am not the one dancing in a lava pit because MY candidate just ATE it EPICLY screwing up national security.
LAST time someone pissed off the MIC THEY whacked Kennedy FOR MUCH LESS.
Brilliant,Now the spooks,JSOC and most of the intelligence corp OUTSIDE the Traitor aparachik., Will NOT let her walk or security is compromised.
Civilians won't get why.
It makes NO difference, you aren't electing Hillary ,YOU'RE electing KAINE.

edit on 28-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Are people forgetting Hillarys MASSIVE voter turnout in the primaries?

She had much tougher competition than Trump.. and still out popular voted Trump in the primaries.

Hillary voters are real.. the polls are real.. think about it this way...

Hillary already beat Trump in the primaries with thebpopular vote....

the question then becomes.. does Hillary get more of Bernie Sanders voters.. than Trump gets Cruz/Rubio/Kasichs?

The answer to anyone with common sense is yes.

I bet Hillary now has at least 80% of Bernies voters

Trump.. do I think he got a large percentage of the voters who didnt gote for him in the primary? No... he didnt...

Gary Johnson has scooped up 5% of the GOP..

Hillary herself has taken GOP voters.. as evidenced by the support from GOP candidates and figureheads..

And this is all while theres already less republicans than Democrats in this country..

The Truth is in the numbers people

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Gryphon66

HA I am not the one dancing in a lava pit because MY candidate just ATE it EPICLY screwing up national security.
LAST time someone pissed off the MIC THEY whacked Kennedy FOR MUCH LESS.
Brilliant,Now the spooks,JSOC and most of the intelligence corp OUTSIDE the Traitor aparachik., Will NOT let her walk or security is compromised.
Civilians won't get why.
It makes NO difference, you aren't electing Hillary ,YOU'RE electing KAINE.

Your posts remind me more and more of Jerry Fletcher.

That's about the only thing that gives me pause in responding to you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It was exactly the same here in the UK with the Brexit vote (remain in EU or leave).

Everyone I spoke to wanted to leave, the polls showed remain winning by 5%-8%, there was a strong media bias towards remaining - not surprising since a lot of the commentators & platforms receive money from the EU, like the BBC for example.

The result was that leave won - totally against the polls.

Polls can be easily manipulated and I believe that they are for 2 main reasons:

1) People who can't make up their own minds and who follow the herd will vote for whoever they are told is going to win. This will be a sizeable number of people;

2) If the vote is rigged it has already set the expectation that this was going to be the outcome, so people don't get upset;

"Ah yes, well maybe everyone that YOU know wanted to vote X, but that must just be because you know people who think like you, while most other people you don't know clearly wanted to vote Y".

Or: "A poll on Facebook, LoL how unscientific, no wonder the results are coming out that was, those lot who are voting are clearly all thickos."

Well that second argument has to be the most stupid unscientific comment of all - the Facebook poll is made up of ordinary people, you know, the ones who will be voting in REAL LIFE in the ACTUAL ELECTION.

So unless you're saying that the outcome of the vote will be unscientific and that it should be "corrected" to give the right result then what the Hell are you talking about?

The claim that somehow out of 200,000 votes only the Donald voters have found out about it or been bothered to vote, but the Hilary voters have decided not to take part - is ridiculous.

Especially when you see the amount of vilification that Donald supporters get - it's far easier and less socially stigmatising to publicly say you support Hillary than Donald, so the vote clearly shows that Donald is way ahead and the entire media polling results are fixed.

Which leads to the only sensible conclusion being that the outcome of the vote will be rigged too.

I honestly believe that is what they tried to do here in the UK for the Brexit, but they completely misunderstood the sheer numbers of people who wanted to leave and so didn't fudge the numbers enough.

That's why people like Tony Blair are pushing and pushing for a second referendum - so they can make sure they get it right next time.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: introvert

If she wins this election I will be totally convinced that America has been hijacked by the Clinton Cabal and we are all friggin' doomed!

Because of a non-scientific poll conducted on facebook?

That makes no sense.

Scientific? This poll is much more accurate than these phony polls by the media who you have no idea who they are actually calling.

The media hires firms whose whole business is polling, if they were not accurate they would go out of business. Anyways, you are naive if you do not understand how easy it is to game an internet based poll.
edit on 28-10-2016 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The argument that the Facebook poll is made up of "real people" (aside from being unprovable by and large on its face) is irrelevant to the quality of the "poll."

Several posters have demonstrated that the "poll" is completely biased, and that was before the bots got to it.

If I ask 10 Trump supporters who they are voting for, and ten of them say Trump ... what do you think that proves???

Some of you folks are utterly subsumed in your confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Popular votes don't matter anyway. The real gorilla in the room is the electoral votes. They aren't mentioning those as much.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: introvert

If she wins this election I will be totally convinced that America has been hijacked by the Clinton Cabal and we are all friggin' doomed!

Because of a non-scientific poll conducted on facebook?

That makes no sense.

Scientific? This poll is much more accurate than these phony polls by the media who you have no idea who they are actually calling.

The media hires firms whose whole business is polling, if they were not accurate they would go out of business. Anyways, you are naive if you do not understand how easy it is to game an internet based poll.

Or a media conducted one. Especially if one side or the other is 'fudging' or inflating results based on demographics, districts, and nawww, agenda.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That makes no sense.

that's a non-scientific conclusion

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Actually no I didn't. Some college means they tried to go and failed. Therefore they are still considered a high school graduate as far as I'm concerned. So when you run the numbers with that taken into consideration. 30% of the registered voters who support trump have a high school education or less (that includes those that tried college and failed). Whereas only 9% of college and post graduates support trump. Therefore trump is mainly supported by the lesser educated minds in this country. Whether the majority of that 30% are rednecks is debatable, but I think with the data that is available we can safely assume that that particular demographic almost strictly vote republican.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mikem1

Actually the right thing to do would be for all of us to vote 3rd party. As neither nominee is fit to be the leader of this once great country.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 28-10-2016 by conscientiousobserver because: Damn doublers

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Not at all concerned with the exceptionally valid points showing why this poll is BS?

There's been some darn good stuff

Actually threre's been nothing but the same old tired arguments using big words and spin to try to muddle the truth... Hillary doesn't have near the support we are led to believe. Using fancy terminology and trying to appear real smart and knowledgable doesn't change the facts evident everyday in people's ordinary lives - Polls lie! Visual perception speaks volumes and visual perception shows millions more voters turned out for Trump in primaries... hundreds of thousands are turning out in force for his rallies versus hundreds for Hillary... People's homes show Trump signs 10 to 1 over Hillary and no matter how much you want to put down social media, damn near everyone is using it, including this site right here, and the amount of pro-Trump posts overwhelmingly dominate pro-Hillary.

In summation: Polls Lie! Visual Observation is truth and America supports Trump!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

People can laugh about Facebook and Social Media all they want, but the fact of the matter is that Facebook is where a LARGE LARGE majority of the people are these days to get their daily news and whatnot. Its mega-popular. I think the fact that Trump crushes Hillary in followers and likes etc needs to be looked at a lot more closely.

FACT: SOCIAL MEDIA IS WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE NOW. So disbelievers need to get out of their caves and throw their stone tools away and get with the damn times.

We even saw questions taken from Facebook during some of these debates during these campaigns. So the MSM even deems Social Media to be vital and important enough to do that.

If Trump does somehow manage to surprise us and win, then we have a whole new way of gauging things going forward. It just means the old ways aren't accurate anymore due to people getting away from the antiquated old way and have found a new way. Things change. Deal with it.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join