It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Real time Facebook presidential poll shows a completely different story than mainstream media polls

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am going to throw out a bit of advice...do not use the same profile pic you use here on FB.

(Yes..I just happened to recognize a regular ATSer vote on that poll. I won't say who and I have purged their real name from my mind.)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The election is not based on the popular vote!! So it doesn't matter what any voter poll concludes!!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I know someone who got 10/1 on Brexit...those were the odds on the day of the referendum too! Just saying...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

...the vast majority of Americans would rise up if we knew the elections were fixed.

And I think you are not taking the enormous inertia of status quo into account and how strongly everyone is invested in maintaining that.

Who's going to rise up when that rising up would end up shattering everything in their lives?

That's what these globalist bastards are counting on. We are all a slave to our circumstances and as long as things aren't that bad across the board (still have access to TV, food still available in grocery stores, football still taking place to hoot & holler at), no one would do anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Sorry I should have used the term less intelligent as you can graduate with a D-. So using graduation statistics can be misleading. What needs to be used is actual grades and test scores of which I have here
act scores
And it shows the north scores higher

Then you have this www.google.com... llular-us" target="_blank" class="postlink">report
That clearly shows the south as being less educated.

link   
Doubler

edit on 27-10-2016 by conscientiousobserver because: Double

link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Sorry I should have used the term less intelligent as you can graduate with a D-. So using graduation statistics can be misleading. What needs to be used is actual grades and test scores of which I have here(it is on stat crunch the link button isn't working for me now) anyways it shows the north gets higher act scores

And it shows the north scores

Then you have this reportreport
That clearly shows the south as being less educated.

edit on 27-10-2016 by conscientiousobserver because: Fixing links

edit on 27-10-2016 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Simple. The last election was rigged too.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Greggers

...the vast majority of Americans would rise up if we knew the elections were fixed.

And I think you are not taking the enormous inertia of status quo into account and how strongly everyone is invested in maintaining that.

Who's going to rise up when that rising up would end up shattering everything in their lives?

That's what these globalist bastards are counting on. We are all a slave to our circumstances and as long as things aren't that bad across the board (still have access to TV, food still available in grocery stores, football still taking place to hoot & holler at), no one would do anything.

Rising up would be done legally. And it would effect massive change. An obvious election rigging would not be ignored no matter how much our corporate masters wanted it to.

Hell, the Breitbart crowd is ready to march on Washington based upon LIES. If widespread election fraud became a reality, imagine the outcry.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n
The election is not based on the popular vote!! So it doesn't matter what any voter poll concludes!!

We saw this the first time you posted it. Why the giant font?

There are individual state polls, you know. If you want a more direct mapping to the EC, use those.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How, this many pages in I'm glad to find a mention of the electoral college by now, arguments on polling methods and grammar technicalities etc...

And still I don't think I've spotted a mention of Eugene Curtis?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's see ... a Trump supporter posts a poll ... and his friends (Trump supporters) see it ... and link it to their friends (Trump supporters) and so on and so on and so on ...

It's actually amazing that Clinton received any votes in this scenario at all.

A word of advice for anyone that doesn't want crushing disappointment on November 8th: look at the facts, not what your beliefs tell you.

Actually its posted public, and trending so that everyone can see it. So there are dems and repubs seeing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaelemJames

a reply to: KaelemJames

Sure, be "open minded" if it benefits the delusions of Trump supporters?

Nah.

Says a Hillary supporter.

No such thing. There is Trump, and Anti-Trump.

Similar to how Republicans would elect a Goat if it was Republican,
Democrats would elect a Goat, if Trump was the other option.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Well, even though not American, I vote Trump.

And true, IMO, I am no fan of Trump. But, I am not a fool.

Think I'll have a problem if wanna move to the US?

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: KaelemJames

a reply to: KaelemJames

Sure, be "open minded" if it benefits the delusions of Trump supporters?

Nah.

Says a Hillary supporter.

No such thing. There is Trump, and Anti-Trump.

Similar to how Republicans would elect a Goat if it was Republican,
Democrats would elect a Goat, if Trump was the other option.

I wouldn't vote for a Goat, but I would vote for Limberbutt McCubbins: limberbutt.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Gryphon66

So are the posters who waste our time with pathetic"No it doesn't" arguments who have the gall to think they know better...
www.scientificamerican.com...

THAT is an ARTICLE about MIND CONTROL.
MAYBE a GOOGLE before the knee jerk ace?

Actually, it isn't. It's an article about brain wave patterns changing with cell phone use.

Your brain wave patterns change under a lot of circumstances - singing, drumming, dancing, playing computer games, arguing, etc. You might want to reread the article.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I wouldn't vote for a Goat, but I would vote for Limberbutt McCubbins: limberbutt.com...

And he's got handsome whiskers!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Let's see ... a Trump supporter posts a poll ... and his friends (Trump supporters) see it ... and link it to their friends (Trump supporters) and so on and so on and so on ...

It's actually amazing that Clinton received any votes in this scenario at all.

A word of advice for anyone that doesn't want crushing disappointment on November 8th: look at the facts, not what your beliefs tell you.

I do not think it is possible for them to do that. I just had a Facebook friend un-friend me because he said that he felt that Trump talking "feeling up" women was nothing. I pointed out that he was say that sexual assault was ok. He went on a profanity rant and un-friend me. He could not look in the mirror and see what he was doing. Even more than 2012 they think they are going to crush this election, not just eek out a win, but crush and reclaim their country. Sad!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Greggers

And he's got handsome whiskers!

I think his new campaign slogan should be:

Limberbutt: He's the best butt available.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

You are highly confused, that link is about college degrees...are you saying someone is uneducated if they lack a college degree?

As far as test cores go, you are confused again. States by test scores

As you can see there is no rhyme or reason to test scores and location in the USA. As you can see NM, CA, HI are all at the bottom, yet CA has a high rate of college degrees...Virginia again is ranked high and, along with GA, is considered the heart of the South.

To me it sounds like you are being racist though, because you are singling out states that have the highest African American populations. Are you a racist? You do realize the demographic you are targeting with your hateful rhetoric is most likely to vote for Hilary right?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join