It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real time Facebook presidential poll shows a completely different story than mainstream media polls

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiloTheMarauder
I bet 100 million dollhairs that Hillary gets POTUS. Not like Facebook is any more a decent sampling size than wherever MSM gets their polls from. I don't have nor want a Facebook page.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The Election is in less than two weeks.

I want the results.

The difference is if Hillary wins I will except the results.

If Trump wins Griffy will never except Trump.

Tell me I'm wrong ?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MiloTheMarauder

Facebook is as MAINSTREAM as it can get. Thats whats stupid.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Some of you really believe that mathematics and statistics are mere Democratic manipulations???

Wow. I used to have such respect for folks around here.

No, i believe lying and cheating are mere Democratic manipulations!!!

LOL ... because no Republicans lie and cheat?

Hoo boy.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: oddnutz

So, Republicans "turned out" for the primaries ... means Trump will win?

60% of them didn't vote for him then.

What makes you think they'll vote for him on the 8th?

Because no true Republican would ever vote for the worst democratic candidate in the history of this great country!

In your opinion.

No Republican (i.e. real conservative) would vote for this bloviating, megalomaniac, lying, pedophilic, adultering, would-be trampler of the COnstitution.

Do you really think you speak for all Republicans??? LOL. You think they all think like you?

Wow.

And yet every true democrat would vote for this lying, cheating, murdering, stealing, America-hating, devious, crooked would-be absolute Queen.

Do I think I speak for all Republicans? Yes!

Do you speak for all Democrats... you sure act like you do.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Election is in less than two weeks.

I want the results.

The difference is if Hillary wins I will except the results.

If Trump wins Griffy will never except Trump.

Tell me I'm wrong ?

If Trump wins it's rigged, RIGGED, believe me, that's what people tell me, it's rigged, very very bad!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The election is rigged, but not by Trump or Hillary. As long as you and others believe in the left right crap it will continue. All of the information is out there if you look without political bias. Don't be a fool and fall for it again. The direction of our country will not change based on either of these candidates. I can promise you that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Facebook is pushing the Pro_Hillary stories and buries the Pro_Trump ones.... it won't be long until this poll disappears on some bogus "terms and conditions violation"

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

True. There is zero scientific methodology.

Means kids are playing with Facebook polls.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

In what world has "Trump grabbed the momentum" please?

Fantasy Land?

Dream World?

I like Never Land if I may add my choice.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

A couple lines of code and I voted for Trump 630 times. This is not a poll, it is an exercise in masturbating a confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
All I know is that this thing is getting comments as fast as I can scroll and it doesn't take long before the script running to track the comments craps out because it can't keep up with the onslaught.

Presently this is well over 57k comments with the overwhelming majority being Trump.

The very few Clinton and Stein/Johnson votes are absolutely buried in the avalanche.

Of course Hillary supporters are crying about it but they should just calm their tits. Their queen will be given the electoral votes she needs no matter what the popular vote is.

The real gnashing of teeth will begin that night when the major news networks begin calling the race for her regardless of what the actual reality on the ground is.

I wonder if America will just bend over and take it?

(the above are my non-scientific thoughts)

It tripped up over 1000 comments in the time it took me to write this post, btw.

edit on 26-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (another unscientific observation)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The truest republicans in the country are turning their backs on Donald Trump in Utah where an independent unknown looks better to them than their parties standard bearer. So much for who true republicans will vote for. And if you claim that Utah is not a true red state you'll just look silly.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The truest republicans in the country are turning their backs on Donald Trump in Utah where an independent unknown looks better to them than their parties standard bearer. So much for who true republicans will vote for. And if you claim that Utah is not a true red state you'll just look silly.

Who the hell wants to be a true Republican.

We are the ones that tore the good ole boys network apart.

You just drank the koolaid-aid.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

In what world has "Trump grabbed the momentum" please?

Fantasy Land?

Dream World?

Naw, the one world you are not capable of being in.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do your own homework.

Everyone else has seen the numbers.

It's within the margin...

wow that's not gonna sit well when you said read ALL the polls. If you know valid polls that supports the Facebook figures than just show us or tell us where to go. Why be stingy with your info?
Is it possible that you don't have any ? No, you're adament so you do have data. You must So share it.
edit on 10262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

When Trump loses, will you come back and acknowledge that scientifically conducted polls use reliable methodology, while Facebook polls have no statistical relevance?

Wow. You really must love Hilary. A war propagating, corrupt lawyer and wife to a pervert. She is a cracking gal!

Any poll is a poll. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I wasn't talking to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Facebook poll from Tennessee...laughs and leaves thread.

You guys are trying way too hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If she wins this election I will be totally convinced that America has been hijacked by the Clinton Cabal and we are all friggin' doomed!

Because of a non-scientific poll conducted on facebook?

That makes no sense.

Scientific? This poll is much more accurate than these phony polls by the media who you have no idea who they are actually calling.

False. The guy is from Tennessee, a very red state. Therefore, even if he isn't a Republican, the majority of his friends on FB, who will likely be in his locale, will Republican. Then, the friends who vote have that show up on their friends' page, and they vote...are we starting to get the picture? No? Didnt think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join