It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

To pander to Hispanics Hillary states some whoppers on Univision

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It is important. If she cannot be honest about 'simple' things and creates lies she is pathological. I also do not 'hate' her. I dislike her policies and what direction she will take the country. I think the CGI and the Foundation are corrupt as hell. That does not mean i hate her, it is fact. Wikileaks are not made up. It is a view into a group at the DNC that were colluding with her before she launched her campaign. DWS fixed the primary and then was awarded a job in her campaign. You see nothing wrong here. There are so many at this time you cannot even list them all. If all of this came out in a non election year and she was a normal citizen should would already be sitting in a federal prison. Deny it all you want but you know it is true deep down.

You are not going to vote for someone because they cheated on their wife? WTF does that have to do with national or foreign policy.

Again, this is not about hot sauce. It is about how she will say anything at anytime anywhere I mean at this point...what difference does it make, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: network dude

Your best critique of Hillary Clinton is that she does accents and carries hot sauce in her purse.

AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME???

Good gravy.

She deserves to win.

Yep, it's her #ing turn.

Sure. There haven't been any negative comments about Clinton to date, have there?

Thanks for weighing in.

you mean about her breach of national security? her mishandling of classified information? That's not "negative comments" that's what we like to call "facts".

Thanks for thanking me.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Your best critique of Hillary Clinton is that she does accents and carries hot sauce in her purse.

Good gravy.

She deserves to win.

Yep, it's her #ing turn.

Sure. There haven't been any negative comments about Clinton to date, have there?

Thanks for weighing in.

you mean about her breach of national security? her mishandling of classified information? That's not "negative comments" that's what we like to call "facts".

Thanks for thanking me.

Actually, as there have been no arrainments, official censure, or any other action taken against Clinton (and before you go there, the Congress has been investigating for YEARS and has found NOTHING actionable) I'd say that garden-variety laundry list of accusations made against Clinton is opinion, at best.

You're welcome.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noting

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Pathological in what sense? We all tell lies when it's convenient. Lying is not "pathological."

What's her pathology then? Narcissistic personality disorder?

I will say this matafuchs, while you are an ardent Trump supporter and advocate, you are one of the more reasonable of that crew here at ATS in my opinion. I'm more aware through my partner of what CGI truly accomplishes on a global scale. Whatever the CF is, it is NOT just a money laundering scheme ... they do actual good across the world.

Wikileaks is unsubstantiated. It's also a "black box" for the right and alt-right to make all sorts of absurd non-factual claims. The DNC coordinates with prospective candidates. How can you possibly make a statement like "DWS fixed the primaries" ... I mean COME ON. She won by MILLIONS of votes.

I have NEVER said I "see nothing wrong" ... I've said I see politics as usual. Big difference.

Are you kidding? If the Republican Congress had ANYTHING actionable against her it would be plastered across the nation. They are full of bluster that looks good back home. They know they have nothing. It's POLITICAL THEATRE.

No, it's not about hot sauce, but that's your raison d'etre for this thread ... which is really just another in a long line of Clinton BASHING.

It's just one of the more silly, trivial and ridiculous ones.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Raisin. Raison.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Pathological lying is a habitual thing. Means you do it all the time. It is also sociopathy with her. She lies and says whatever she can to either gain or get out of trouble. She will say things, and lie, with no respect to others and their feelings. Benghazi comes to mind. Instead of saying what difference does it make she should have taken the fall, explained that she would do it different in the future and move on. Not continue to say she did nothing wrong. You could also say Narcissistic personality disorder but that does not generally include the lying. They simply think there is no one better and will create scenarios to show themselves in a better light but can never back it up. Some say Trump is narcissistic but I see it as pure ego and to be honest he has earned some ego. A narcissist to me is someone who uses stolen valor to pick up women. Ego uses money to pick up women. Hope you see my point.

My point honestly in this thread was a pattern of stupid lies. Hot sauce and then going so far as to tell a TV host that her grandchild is learning Spanish and her favorite food is Spanish. To me, that is simply pandering. If she can do that, without thinking, I feel she will do no good for our country.

As for Wiki, my only point there is that it is not Russia doing that...they do not need Wikileaks. They are already in place elsewhere.
edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-27T13:25:58-05:000158 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Good gravy.

She deserves to win.

Yep, it's her #ing turn.

Thanks for weighing in.

Thanks for thanking me.

Actually, as there have been no arrainments, official censure, or any other action taken against Clinton (and before you go there, the Congress has been investigating for YEARS and has found NOTHING actionable) I'd say that garden-variety laundry list of accusations made against Clinton is opinion, at best.

You're welcome.

Yea, that Comey guy was so lying. Oh wait, no he wasn't.

I get that you never served, have ZERO clue what the UCMJ is about and have never been trusted to deal with classified information. but if you ask anyone who has, they can explain why thing is kind of a big deal, and why it's a slap in the face to all who have served that she wasn't even reprimanded. (that's the lowest form of punishment given by the UCMJ)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wasn't called on to serve, would have been courtmartialed as an out gay man if I had served ... all of which has nothing at all to do with the question at hand aside from a not so subtle attempt at a pointless ad hom sideswipe from you.

Director Comey said plainly on multiple occasions (as he did above) that there was no criminal wrongdoing on Clinton's part.

I'm sure Mr. Comey doesn't know anything about the law either, right?

By the way, would UCMJ apply to Mrs. Clinton? If not, your whole line of reasoning here is ... BS.

No, it's not a slap in the face in the opinion of all military personnel, as many both retired and active have endorsed Mrs. Clinton. Perhaps to you ... is that because you were reprimanded for incompetent handling at some point? Seems really personal for you.

As I said, Clinton has not been arraigned, indicted, censured, etc., despite all the sound and fury from the Republican Congress. Why not? I notice that you're upset about Clinton's private email use, but you're fine with 22 MILLION or so that PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH and his CABINET seems to have misplaced on their PRIVATE SERVER at the RNC.

Why is that, I wonder?
edit on 27-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think the ones at the RNC are a crime also. Look, not to bring it into this thread but there the fix is in on the email server. I think the only reason why is what I have said since the beginning. Elections are 'rigged' to a point.

The next POTUS was supposed to be either Bush/Rubio or BUsh/Cruz. That is what the RNC wanted. Then, it would be Clinton vs Bush and the way to seal the deal would have been her server email/foundation issues. It would have given the RNC the election as we all know now, in great detail, there is one party in the US not two. HIllary would have been indicted, paid a fine and then went back to making millions at the CGI. Think about it for a minute. It would have left all the players in power.

Instead, along come Trump. He woke up the nation. He killed the GOP and exposed them. Now he is exposing the DNC. In my eyes, even if he does not win the cards are all on the table and we as a nation need to decide next what to do to protect ourselves based on the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The machinations of the parties are pure political theatre. That I agree with.

In that sense, every election is "rigged" ... there is no way a third party candidate can win.

Clinton doesn't make millions at the CGI. But I'll cede the point that she would have still been a rich person.

Trump didn't wake up the nation. He allowed the nation to remember its populist, nativist, etc. roots. He triggered a lot of sexism, racism, and religious bigotry and xenophobia. Perhaps bringing all that to light will help heal it ... but the boil is going to have to be lanced.

The GOP was dead anyway. I can't say that Trump hasn't tossed in a few shovel-fills of dirt.

He's not going to win, Matafuchs ... regardless of what you believe, most American's don't buy his schtick. He is the MOST UNPOPULAR Presidential Candidate in history.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wonder what brand of hot sauce she carries around in her purse now. Is that Tapatio ...?

I hear she likes it with fish tacos especially........

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, being generous, I guess I just don't share your pharisaical reverence for U.S immigration law; or your implied preference for and elevation of, extending theoretical compassion to those distant over actual displays of compassion to those close.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Clinton doesn't make millions at the CGI. But I'll cede the point that she would have still been a rich person.

Trump didn't wake up the nation. He allowed the nation to remember its populist, nativist, etc. roots. He triggered a lot of sexism, racism, and religious bigotry and xenophobia. Perhaps bringing all that to light will help heal it ... but the boil is going to have to be lanced.

Oh come now. over 150 million dollars in speaking fees? That is a nice chunk of changeI say CGI as one of three of the groups most know about. There are also the ones from the earthquake in India. Hait. Africa. They spend millions each year in travel alone billed to the foundation.

As far as Trump, I am a little offended as I am not sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic or misogynistic and I like his policy. He is brash but so what if he can get the job done so be it. Regardless of what you believe, that 'demographic' you speak of is very small. The majority are hardworking people who are sick of the politics in Washington. You are buying the narrative that he is all of those things and more.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Oh come now, you're pulling numbers out of the air. Reference something directly that is factual about CGI and I'll respond if you find it germane to discuss that aspect in the thread.

I'm sure you aren't any of the list I gave earlier, and further, I didn't state that everyone who follows him has those characteristics. Some are hardworking good Americans, and I count you in that number. My statement, however, remains.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

as I said, you won't get it, so please don't pretend you have some insight into any of this. But, lucky for all the people who actually care about laws, right and wrong, justice, and keeping criminals out of the white house (at least starting to )
we have this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It really, really does make me smile.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join