It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

To pander to Hispanics Hillary states some whoppers on Univision

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ah, Hillary. You change your accent depending on who you talk to. You tell Blacks in an interview you carry hot sauce everywhere. You try to appeal to Native Americans with Elizabeth Warren (hahahaha) but for her this is a low. USing her own grandchild....it isn't the first time she has used the grandchild either. It was the excuse for Bill and Loretta also...

Link

First, when asked, she says her favorite food is Mexican.

In an article this year for “Thrillist,” detailing her favorite restaurants in the state of the New York, Clinton listed Rao’s (Italian), Northern Lights Creamery (gelato ice cream), Lange’s Little Store (sandwiches), Charlie The Butcher’s (meat) and others. But she didn’t list a single Mexican establishment.

Second, she went on to tell the hosts her 2 y/o granddaughter is learning Spanish. Really? I mean she should have walked on stage with an El Chapo t-shirt, a sombrero and a six pack of Sol for goodness sake.

Now, i know, this is not a big deal but stop and think. She is pathological. Is that who we really want in the White House? Someone who will say ANYTHING to ANYBODY in order to get them to agree. Using your grandchild to pander to a voting block. She is Nasty.

If I was HIspanic this may not drive me to vote Trump, even though they should and will, I certainly would not vote for someone as fake as she is.

Only good thing was she got a bottle of Tequila for her birthday. I am sure Bills foot massagers in his library will love it....

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-26T14:56:02-05:000202 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-26T14:57:05-05:000205 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

To me it's pathetic her pandering works for anyone. Do any of these folks really believe she will help them in any way?

That's a great way to guarantee you will be disappointing yourself

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"How much are they paying you?"
"Desperate much?"
"OH MY GOD YOU'VE BROKEN ATS WITH THESE TABLOID STORIES!"
"You should see somebody about your obsession with Hillary Clinton."

Don't want you to feel left out

EDIT:

Forgot one:

"Hoax bin"
edit on 2016-10-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You got it. I had a situation with my sons Baseball team. I live in an area that is about 75% Hispanic. Most of the kids on the team are. they were sitting in the dugout before a game A few months back and I overheard one of them tell another player that 'Donald Trump hates us'....my son then said "why" and the child said because we are from Puerto Rico.

Now, what I find crazy is you can come here from Puerto Rico yet he has an adult telling him these things. It shows not only how the cycle must be broken but how ignorant people are. How could you tell your son that man hates you because we are from a US territory?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, at least you warn us you say mean things....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The owner of Univision is fully behind her too. He said if Trump gets elected it might affect his future business deals.

Also, the guy has been on of Hillarys close friends for awhile now.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Like the DNC Univision debate? They are all in.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

My God she expects everybody to actually believe all her lies.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well, at least you warn us you say mean things....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It's just like when she adapts her accent to the area in which she is campaigning. It's public relations, even when most of it is smoke and mirrors.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

He likes KFC too. At least we have proof he eats Hispanic food. LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
"How much are they paying you?"
"Desperate much?"
"OH MY GOD YOU'VE BROKEN ATS WITH THESE TABLOID STORIES!"
"You should see somebody about your obsession with Hillary Clinton."

Don't want you to feel left out

EDIT:

Forgot one:

"Hoax bin"

This comment comes from you?!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I wonder what brand of hot sauce she carries around in her purse now. Is that Tapatio ...?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I love shrimp fajitas. Usually the best are made by real Hispanic people. Is there something wrong with saying that?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
One area where I'd excel as a Presidential candidate. All I'd have to say is that I simply love food ... except burgers and fries. Then I'd be fried for being un-American ...

edit on 26-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Real HIspanic people working at taco bell...that would be racist...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Your best critique of Hillary Clinton is that she does accents and carries hot sauce in her purse.

AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME???

Good gravy.

She deserves to win.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: rockintitz

Real HIspanic people working at taco bell...that would be racist...

Urk, Taco Hell is a crime against humanity no matter the race.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Your best critique of Hillary Clinton is that she does accents and carries hot sauce in her purse.

AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME???

Good gravy.

She deserves to win.

Oh, then there's that thing about her continuing to back a policy that is jacking up everyone's health care premiums by at least 25% and in many cases much more than that ... but according to the press, our election isn't about things like real issues and stuff, it's about shallow crap like who tweets pictures of himself eating a taco salad and who carries hot sauce in her purse and adopts silly accents.

Keep up.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're Matafuchs' second now?

LOL.

ACA is the law of the land. I suppose you favor the President (or a future President) just ignoring the law then?

Besides that, your stats are made up.

What issues can be brought to the fore when a candidate like Trump thinks it's important to discuss sex tapes and the size of his hands in the national conversation?

You tell me to keep up? You're not even in the race.

ETA: You and your boy Trump have that in common at least, LOL.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join