It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas Part IV Hillarys Birthday Gift from James O'Keefe

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
$20K Wire Transfer From Belize Returned
In the effort to prove the credibility of the undercover donor featured in the videos and to keep the investigation going, Project Veritas Action made the decision to donate twenty thousand dollars to Robert Creamer’s effort. Project Veritas Action had determined that the benefit of this investigation outweighed the cost. And it did. In an unexpected twist, AUFC president Brad Woodhouse, the recipient of the $20,000, heard that Project Veritas Action was releasing undercover videos exposing AUFC’s activities. He told a journalist that AUFC was going to return the twenty thousand dollars. He said it was because they were concerned that it might have been an illegal foreign donation. Project Veritas Action was pleased but wondered why that hadn’t been a problem for the month that they had the money.

I wasn't expecting another part. What are your thoughts?

Mods feel free to delete if this was already posted
edit on 26-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I think there are supposed to be 2 more after this one.....6 total I believe.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this must be the small birthday gift to Hillary. from what I understand bigger gifts are on their way.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
nothing to see here folks our politicians are really good people now shutup and go work in my factory as a temp for $9 an hour and be glad i let you work here

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have a very difficult time paying any attention this this Project Veritas. First it's 'frontman' is Okeefe. But more than that this video says over and over that they had $20,000 to donate. Twenty grand is chicken feed. I find it hard to give credence to the notion that all these supposed 'top dogs' in the Democrat Party Skullduggery Team would be fawning all over themselves making incriminating statements for a donor who speaks very immaturely while fiddling with his hidden camera hidden in a button on his shirt or hat.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Have you paid any attention to the average SJW?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ugh! What did you do to Yoda? That's not right.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

Ugh! What did you do to Yoda? That's not right.

I would like to reiterate that Yoda is a good person.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Please explain how your comment has ANYTHING to do with the OP.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I find it hard to give credence to the notion that all these supposed 'top dogs' in the Democrat Party Skullduggery Team would be fawning all over themselves making incriminating statements for a donor who speaks very immaturely while fiddling with his hidden camera hidden in a button on his shirt or hat.

Yet there it is on video.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Please explain how your comment has ANYTHING to do with the OP.

I believe the member was explaining that the undercover operative was playing the part of an SJW quite well.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That's your argument? Are you pro-corruption or something? Or just when it comforts your bias?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have a hard time believing it isn't true considering they have VIDEO of it.

Did they all just play fake and not really lose their jobs? No. It happened.

new topics

top topics

join