It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump: The Signs Point To Crazy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

WW3 is coming and when it does, I will always remember who you are and all your huffing and puffing to drag that hag over the finish line. So in advance, thanks for nothing.

One of the best things I've read online in a long time, wish I could give you more stars!
Very well said!

edit on 26-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So this is what you're worried about? Some signs and who is holding them? I guess worrying about a grossly corrupt failed system is sub-par to this huh?
edit on 26-10-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

love the response with all the wikileaks and veritas videos being released they are making threads about sign holders! Don't look over here at the corruption being exposed look over here at this sign at trumps rally and who is holding it!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine you mean the white woman holding the "black for trump" sign ? she is on video, she dates a black guy, not the one beside her holding the "blacks for trump" sign, but the other black guy that was there holding the sign had to go to the bathroom, they waited 5 hours to see trump. If this is all the libtards can come up with then damn.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join