It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump: The Signs Point To Crazy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What a petty thread.

Here is the video of the whole Sanford Florida event...

There are many women and black people there supporting him.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

A year ago I laughed at Trump. Not laughing anymore once the dirt on the DNC came out. Wish i could vote for him but I'm Canadian. Instead I'll be at the corner watering hole watching the election like the 7th game in the NHL playoff.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
What a petty thread.

Here is the video of the whole Sanford Florida event...

There are many women and black people there supporting him.

Thank you for introducing Hillary supporters to a genuinely new experience: Seeing the big picture.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
The fact that a white woman was holding the "Blacks for Trump" sign just goes to show how multicultural Trump supporters are.

I think your statement highlights one of the major problems with our political environment.

Instead of being concerned with substance and ideas, we are caught-up in the symbolism and posturing candidates use.

And so we get comments such as yours. That sign does not show any "facts". It's just a sign.
edit on 26-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

It's funny because the OP can't even count the number of 'Blacks for Trump' signs are in their own video they provided.
That yellow sign on the left being held by a black woman also says 'Blacks for Trump'.

Convenient how they missed that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

A year ago I laughed at Trump. Not laughing anymore once the dirt on the DNC came out. Wish i could vote for him but I'm Canadian. Instead I'll be at the corner watering hole watching the election like the 7th game in the NHL playoff.
Here's hoping for the US folk to wake up and shun the same old change promising dynasties and embrace a maverick which is what the US needs!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I agree. Metadata is the most damning data, indeed.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
The fact that a white woman was holding the "Blacks for Trump" sign just goes to show how multicultural Trump supporters are.

Staging people with signs behind a political candidate doesn't show anything. That's the point of the thread — to show how eagerness to impress people like you who fall for this sort of thing leads to embarassingly stupid situations.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: theantediluvian

I bet he didn't ask that sign that says women for Trump if he could kiss it before he did.

And he didn't kiss the other sign 😯

Kiss it?

He grabbed it right in the post.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You think GLOBALISM will arrive PEACEFULLY?
Geeze you simple minded people.
America first, woman.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Too true. I hope we emerge stronger, as a nation.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Enderdog because: missing word

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Did that sign give consent?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Like morons stealing signs and vandalizing things or playing Hillary brownsirts?
YEAH ,what is DONE is why we back Trump NOT symbols or some psycho/philosophical babble.
Trump is an ANGER vote against the PC garbage alone,stop ,end of story.
If HE gets caught screwing up like SHE has WE will go after HIM.
Broads showing up 30 years later ,and BAD WORDS right now are ONLY a joke.
NOT to win it for Hillary ,NOT to on gain for himself or some OTHER cockamamie theory.
HE'S running because THEY pissed him off and THAT is why we back him.

edit on 26-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

A former member of the murderous Yahweh ben Yahweh cult, Michael

So he's on Trumps short list for cabinet?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This guy, in the pic at Trumps rally, was in a 'cult' over 20 years ago. He sounds like someone who probably has an account in ATS. He ever has a radio show. Would I hang out with him, probably not, but he is entitled to his vote just like every illegal that will vote for HIllary.

How about another man in the crowd. I remember another rally about 5 minutes from my house where the father of a Muslim who killed 49 and injured 53 was directly behind HRC. This was days after the attack. An attack that man could have prevented.

There are all types in the crowd...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That guy is in a cult NOW. Go to his page: gods2.com.

How about another man in the crowd. I remember another rally about 5 minutes from my house where the father of a Muslim who killed 49 and injured 53 was directly behind HRC. This was days after the attack. An attack that man could have prevented.

Yeah? How many threads did we have about that? How many admonishments did you deliver to those OPs?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Bhaahahaha.
I woke up in a bad mood but this made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No, that is a personal website. Like a blog. Freedom of speech. As far as the father of the Islamic Radical Murderer, yes, there were plenty of threads and they were warranted.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If you guys are getting paid by Hillary to start posting all of this absolutely ridiculous crap about Donald Trump on ats, you're not even earning your food stamps. You're not even being clever. In fact, you're downright entertaining. You're getting rather desperate. He's drawing crowds of five figures plus everywhere he goes, packing arenas with 12 hour long lines just to get in to hear him speak and Hillary can't draw flies in front of a green screen. Oh wait, she did draw ONE fly at the second debate.

nobody's falling for the media is b******* anymore except for the people who will fall for anything. And I got news for you, There aren't enough of them to win the White House. You can't even get enough of them to fill the high school gymnasium at one of her rallies. All you have are your smoke screens and your snow screens and your BS. I'm not even a trump supporter and I see right through you. We all do.

the problem with you progressives is that you all share a brain cell that doesn't work.
edit on 26-10-2016 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The front says BLACKS FOR TRUMP

The back says EXIST IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

*Colbert joke

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join