It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump: The Signs Point To Crazy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The Trump campaign has been working hard to gin up the idea that he's got stronger support from women and minority folks than he actually has. At a rally yesterday in Sanford, Florida, Trump pointed out a few of the signs waved by people positioned behind him:

After saying, "I love the signs behind me! Blacks for Trump! I love those signs. Blacks for Trump. You watch. You watch. Those signs are great. Thank you!" Trump exchanged a thumbs up with the man holding the sign. Supporters cheered. Trump grinned bigly.

Later on social media, a number of people mocked Trump, pointing out that of the two "Blacks for Trump" signs behind Trump, one was actually held by a white woman — but that wasn't the real story — the guy he acknowledged is actually a notorious cultist.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

It didn’t take an eagle eye to notice the “Blacks for Trump” signs just over Donald Trump’s left shoulder at his Tuesday rally in Sanford, Florida. The middle-aged white woman enthusiastically waving hers was particularly memorable. But the man next to her, a fringe political figure in South Florida who goes by Michael the Black Man, is the real star here.

A former member of the murderous Yahweh ben Yahweh cult, Michael has found himself with front-row seats to several recent Trump events in South Florida, always waving his “Blacks for Trump” sign and wearing a shirt that says “Trump & Republicans Are Not Racist.” At Tuesday’s rally in Sanford, Trump took notice. “I love the signs behind me. Blacks for Trump. I like those signs. Blacks for Trump. You watch. You watch. Those signs are great,” he said.

Before he was winning attaboys from prominent members of the GOP, Michael ran with a vicious black-supremacist cult. In the early ‘90s, Michael and 15 other members of the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult were charged with conspiring in two murders, and even though his own brother testified that Michael stabbed a man in the eye with a sharp stick, he was let off by a Florida jury. In the decades since, he’s become a novel figure in South Florida, racking up criminal charges but no convictions and running a radio show that features his rants on “Demon-crats.”

After telling the paper he likes Trump’s plan to cut taxes, Michael added, “One reason is because Hillary’s last name is Rodham, and their family members are Rothchilds, who enslaved 13,000 slaves as collateral.” Later, he said, “I completely despise Hillary.”

The Intercept's Robert Mackey quoted the man explaining his endorsement of Trump:

Man waving “Blacks for Trump” sign at rallies is former member of violent cult

As the Miami New Times reported two weeks ago, when Michael was also positioned on the bleachers behind Trump at a rally, after leaving the cult he became known in conservative circles “an anti-gay, anti-liberal preacher with a golden instinct for getting on TV at GOP events.”

Michael explained his decision to endorse Trump in a rambling 72-minute YouTube monologue, mixing together odd takes on scripture — like an aside about a biblical patriarch getting “drunk and having sex with a guy” — and political commentary. He also scoffed at the notion that Trump needed to be qualified to be an effective president. “What’s important to me is Trump gets in,” Michael said, “he doesn’t have to be qualified or none of that crap, because the most unqualified people is who God always chose.”

edit on 2016-10-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Great team effort! You go!

link   
Sure, don't you know the whole shebang is wacky, everything's a circus these days.

link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I was inspired by you!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Who cares. He's not changing minds. You think I see those women for Trump signs and doubt my own position?
Nope. Nor do I think wow he has the women's vote.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I can't stand the freedom this guy inspires.

Give me back failed policies now, and make them worse.

You are smiling too much, be miserable.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I bet he didn't ask that sign that says women for Trump if he could kiss it before he did.

And he didn't kiss the other sign 😯

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Im retired. You guys hiring? ;o)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

A bad guy voting for the right candidate is a message of hope.

So I don't see a problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You're going to have to fix the star thingy for me, if I switch teams. I starred your response within seconds, and it still won't show on refresh.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The fact that a white woman was holding the "Blacks for Trump" sign just goes to show how multicultural Trump supporters are.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

WW3 is coming and when it does, I will always remember who you are and all your huffing and puffing to drag that hag over the finish line. So in advance, thanks for nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
WW3 is coming and when it does, I will always remember who you are and all your huffing and puffing to drag that hag over the finish line. So in advance, thanks for nothing.

He's not changing anyone's minds with his anti-Trump hate threads.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Offer of contract: you guys pay off my mortgages, I will stop commenting on politics on this site, until a new President of the United States is sworn in.

What can I say? I'm lazy. But, I'm open to offers of contract on advising. You already have seen examples of my work. It's crunch time, dude. Please covey my offers to your superiors.

Deletion of this thread will constitute a refusal of contract. Also a breach of contract, if executed after acceptance.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Enderdog because: contract clause

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If WW3 is coming - - - its coming no matter who wins this election.

Geeze, you single minded people.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

He's not changing anyone's minds with his anti-Trump hate threads.

No he's not. But when TSHTF i'll be here to remind everyone who that capital B's biggest supporter is. Then make him do the walk of shame Game of Thrones style.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Putin DOES NOT want war. And neither does Trump. A grade one student can figure it out. Hillary on the other hand is out of her fukcing mind. Going to war with her. digest it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Wow! Now it is subtracting stars!? Hillarious!
edit on 26-10-2016 by Enderdog because: typo....to subtracting, from substracting

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm actually really disturbed about your comment I can't leave it at just one response. Do you have ANY idea what the Syrian war is about? Any? How much time have you spent following what's going on other than biased liberal news? Tell me in 30 words or less what Syria is about. "single minded". You got me in a mood now.
edit on 26-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Putin DOES NOT want war. And neither does Trump. A grade one student can figure it out. Hillary on the other hand is out of her fukcing mind. Going to war with her. digest it.
Hilary Criminal is a risky bet if you want peace with Russia. I would back a Maverick every time and whatever the situation and I should know because I am one. Mavericks say and do want they think, they tend to be direct, have balls and often vision and can be relied on in a bind! Vote Trump or regret not having done so later! I'm a Brit!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join