It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Know The Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

These bodies are the hardware platform for "the other".

People confuse "the other" for "our souls".

But what we are, rubs off on "the other",

So in that sense, those traces we leave on the "UFOs" and other manifestation types really ARE "our souls".

And since "the other" evolved from biological creatures billions of years ago...AND independently re-evolved here fresh with us....

We organic creatures are the "ancient alien creator gods" for most of the sentient energy forms in this Universe.

Imho.

Kev

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

In this short video Jacques Vallée implies he also had contact with these forces. Was at Stanford University with Uri Geller... at about 12:35

The video you linked, is a very good semaphore for people that really do not know what Jacques Vallée is really all about.

He is certainly, one of a kind, and perhaps one of the most intelligent people on this planet.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

So the fact that humans grow in numbers, is in favour for those laying eggs in our minds and after what's TDL says we have to be thankful our rulers are trying to kill us make us sick prevent us from developing a soul, because that way we also kill them?

We know nothing about them, so this feels a bit like an overreaction, don't you think?

a reply to: charlyv

If there were something to "disclose" he would be the only one I might take serious as channel. If he and the general John B. Alexander would step forward and say "Guys we're knee-deep in trouble." I would really listen.

Which made me check out J. B. A.s site

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: tetra50

And I disagree again.
The best horses aren't the ones completely broken. I.e. you keep your pride and your spirit working, never surrender completely but aim for cooperation. While demanding to be correctly "ridden".

Yeah, I guess I don't know anything about horses, really, anyway.
As to KPB: Yeah, I'm pretty easily scared, and very weak. Fairly histrionic, as well, too.
shrug.

I'm glad to have been so well educated in this thread about truth, finally. I've been trying to nail down this crap for years.
tetra
edit on 30-10-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well one of the things I could see play a role in the race.
The truth just in the sense that whatever it is it communicates through stories.
Still an unknown without application. But I am working on it.

As proven by our discussion, if we start to discuss about it we argue about what am I what is the other? Is mankind his own demise or is it an infection with "souls"?

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That wasn't proven at all. Silly. You don't even know when I'm agreeing with you. I agree that I don't know, and that I have found some truth here. I'll be a little ambiguous, and leave it at that, as to what that truth may be to me, because that's not the point. When we've disagreed, I think we've remained quite peaceful about it. And I remain happy to be educated even more, about what I am or not, and/or how perceptions simply differ, though what I do know about horses, for instance, I couldn't agree with you more. But I don't know much about them.

So, the one thing I would completely agree with, is just that communication, itself, is difficult. For instance, I provided some literature to illustrate a point, someone responded how dark it was, and then in the next post, pointed out how disturbing I found it. And I'm sure if I just keep at reading ATS, I'll finally be educated enough to agree that I'm foolish to retain any hope in humanity, left alone.

I'll leave the rest of you to it, and just continue to read. Enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Horses and horse human communications is a beautiful subject. They are just really awe-inspiring super animals. You can feel it with your hole body if a horse gallops, next to you or even better takes you with it. So much power and energy. Mind blowing.
And at the same time, they're such soft little cuty pies. Did you ever really feel a horse relax and just go "prüüüüüüüh" because it got rid of its energy? And then the complete relaxation after getting brushed, leaning its head on you with eyes closed? This huge, magnificent beast, which could just stomp you, run over you, press you against the walls. Yet it gives its best. You want to fly? Ride me.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join