It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Next US President Will Be Gay

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
Jeez your a bit over dramatic here. Besides it is clear and has been for a long long time that the only color that matter is green, and the only creed that matters is the one that facilitates said greenness and the flow of it.

Everything else is just posturing and pandering to a ignorant populous. So, you see, it quite literally does not matter who is Potus as long as he or she or it or whatever plays by the rules set in place before them, if they do that, then he, or she, or whatever, or whoever, will get the green light to become Potus.

Your all worrying about the color of the drapes in the window when the house is on fire....Its pretty stupid I know. And in time everybody else will know it as well. Or not! Just pray that there are no actual real issues out there, or boy would all of you be screwed, like 6 feet deep screwed, you know standard burial practices screwed. And thats not even counting the non standard burial practices.

But whatever this all is a none issue.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

no they will not - unless you are claiming that trump // clinton . pence // kaine is gay ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I'd like to ask you, what makes you think there has not already been a homosexual or at the very least Bi Sexual in the Oval Office?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Um, it's been widely speculated and rumored that James Garfield( Pa's only POTUS and probably the worst one until our current one) was gay. And Obama is rumored to be gay and there's some frightening evidence that may be more than just claims and coincidence. Now Hillary is said to be gay or at least bisexual. If these three are the best homosexuals have to offer, they're batting 0.000.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I am not voting for Hillary because she is a woman.

I am not voting for Trump because he's not qualified. And he's crazy.
Raging psychopaths who commit murder are also crazy. So, why do you have the double-standard? Also, why are you incapable of seeing double standards? If your policy is to not vote for crazy people you cannot vote for Hillary Clinton. Of course to run for US president you must be crazy in the first place. Quite a predicament you are in, but it doesn't matter I guess since you can't see your own situation LOL. Must be easy to be you. DNC HQ tell you what to do, and you do it. You are are basically a robot.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The US has had 43 presidents so far. You are fooling yourself if you believe that none of them liked men.

Edit to say: I'm voting for Hillary because of her polices not her gender. I voted for Obama because of his polices not his race.

Yea but in those days it wasn't cool to be gay, and would probably result in death.

Hitler had great polices too.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Many say Hillary is gay.

There is many claims Obama is gay as well. So odds are we all reasy had a gay president at some point.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join