It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next US President Will Be Gay

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd take Jill over Hill.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't care who the next president is as long as they shrink the federal government before it bleeds us to death financially and physically.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
gay jewish transexual midget would be ideal. it's time to break all barriers.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Isn't Obama gay? I thought Hilary was gay too?

In terms of Hillary's voters, I want to believe that anyone voting for her is doing so because she is a woman. It pains me to think that anyone can have a logical reason for voting for her. I refuse to believe there is that much evil in the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldThief
gay jewish transexual midget would be ideal. it's time to break all barriers.

I think a Islamic/Christian conjoined-twin might be better. It would show our strength in the face of diversity.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

WE need an ODINIST ...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The US has had 43 presidents so far. You are fooling yourself if you believe that none of them liked men.

Edit to say: I'm voting for Hillary because of her polices not her gender. I voted for Obama because of his polices not his race.

So just the "idea" of a policy wins a vote, but actions don't matter. Perhaps it's more fun to "imagine" a good thing being done than to ever actually experience it for some.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: imjack

WE need an ODINIST ...

I was thinking Omnist. Or the conjoined-twin idea. That's really a good one. Who would argue with that person(s)?
edit on 27-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

can we get through the list of token retards so we can elect a real leader again?

It can be a non binary banana for all I care, just be a real freaking leader.

dont divide us deplorables from the chosen assholes. Dont rob us. Dont lie to us. Dont treat us as cattle. Dont spill our blood carelessly. Dont deprive us of liberty.

Be a lion. Love us. Protect us. Guide us.

Tall list, but THAT is why leaders are noble and special. Because they can fulfill it

Anything less is COMMON and pointless.

edit on 10 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

DVD copy of Sharktales.

Also a Monkey with a Dart and a map of companies can handle our GDP.
edit on 27-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
We need a Real comedian.

Don Rickles still alive?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

you're implying that there hasnt been one president in US history that was gay behind closed doors? lol.

but yes america seems to want to prove a point by glorifying the fact that a BLACK guy or FEMALE or GAY man is the president, rather than focusing on actually caring about the individuals intentions, nature and so forth... it astonishes me really that americans always want to put people into categories or labels, when you're all the same. you're all immigrants on the land you call home

edit on 28-10-2016 by zootmanx because: a

edit on 28-10-2016 by zootmanx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

We would need to acknowledge America is not a Democracy, it is a Fascist-Dictatorship, Oligarchy, and Inverted-Totalitarianism controlled.

and abolish Capitalism

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The next president will be reelected. The president after that will be Jim Grey from Lexington kentucky.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
If she or he is bright, practical, sharp, mostly honest, compassionate but not a pushover, not tied to a political dynasty, not a raving my-party-right-or-wrong lunatic, well educated, maybe polylingual, and with some practical intel or military experience, not tied to billionaires AND gay, I'll put on a rainbow shirt and dance at their inauguration.

eta: so, if you want to cross Trey Gowdy, Dr Carter, and Ellen DeGeneres (or Milo), I'd be all for it.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Trump will win

You're delusional.

The End.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yes. Hopefully the president after Mrs. Clinton will be gay. And, hopefully, conservatism will die out.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Yes. Hopefully the president after Mrs. Clinton will be gay. And, hopefully, conservatism will die out.

Piffle. Change is not always progress.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I said the exact same thing in another thread
its the american elite group making sure that the general public get what they think they want

first black president then women , then gay , then either latin american or native tribesman

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Trump will win

You're delusional.

The End.

Am I delusional? It's hard not to be when I'm inundated with a constant stream of media claiming Hillary has already wrapped it up.

Then again, maybe not

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join