It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Next US President Will Be Gay

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Tempter

Who cares If they are gay or not?.

No one does OP is just making a point that they're propping these ppl up bc it is part of their agenda. And OP is right.

This person gets it.

I couldn't care less what identity the candidates share. But the progressives sure do.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you are referring the Democratic Party as "Progressives" you might not be aware of the definition of "Progressive"

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Basically what you are saying is:

Obama was the first Black president so what is next is the first gay president based on current sociological demographics.

Well if that were correct, the next US president would actually be this:

A Black (Full Blood) Homosexual Woman President.

Obama, technically isn't the first Black president. He is the first Mixed race president. Michelle is more Black than Barrack so technically she is the first Black First Lady.

Now if we want to be politically correct, base on the demographics of television commercials, the next president sound be this:

Part Black, White, Asian, Hispanic Homosexual / Transgender and has appear at least once on Jerry Springer or Steve Wilkos show, with a runner up on Maury because the results would be in and "You are the Daddy / Momma!!!"

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

A lot of presidents have been gay enough--haven't you looked into what they do at their secret retreat in Bohemian Grove?

Maybe it'll come into fashion to accept people who show integrity and intelligence and have an actual concern for the people of this country, and then maybe one of them will get elected.

Doubt it.

But seriously, who cares about skin color, sex, or sexual orientation--I'll just be happy to have an option that will genuinely be good for the country and will actually be able to get something done.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Obama was elected because he was black.

No. He was elected because he had more appeal to voters than the other guy, in both of his campaigns.

Now Hillary is likely to be the next in line again, not because of her positions, but simply because she's a woman.

Now this is total BS. Hillary is going to win for one reason only: Most people truly do not like Trump. If the Republicans had nominated anyone who was even remotely electable per the tastes of independents and swing voters, he'd be winning this election in a landslide.

So I feel like the entire basis for making this claim is absurd.

However, I do think that minority classifications of all kinds are basically becoming non-issues. It would no longer surprise me to see a person of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or what have you, being elected. The caveat, of course, being that is has to be the RIGHT person to overcome any innate bias.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The US has had 43 presidents so far. You are fooling yourself if you believe that none of them liked men.

Edit to say: I'm voting for Hillary because of her polices not her gender. I voted for Obama because of his polices not his race.

Well that's funny, because neither of them actually discuss real policy. So there is no way you could really know what their policies are, since they didn't ever reveal them prior to being in the WH. If you could name one actual real deal policy that either Hillary or Obama ran on -- I'd be super surprised. I'm not talking about a buzzword or a catch phrase -- I'm talking about a real political plan to change something that is relevant.
edit on 26-10-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The US has had 43 presidents so far. You are fooling yourself if you believe that none of them liked men.

Edit to say: I'm voting for Hillary because of her polices not her gender. I voted for Obama because of his polices not his race.

Well that's funny, because neither of them actually discuss real policy. So there is no way you could really know what their policies are, since they didn't ever reveal them prior to being in the WH. If you could name one actual real deal policy that either Hillary or Obama ran on -- I'd be super surprised. I'm not talking about a buzzword or a catch phrase -- I'm talking about a real political plan to change something that is relevant.

Both Trump's and Hillary's policy positions are freely available on their websites.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Why not?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Hmmmm, well Hell Yea! Buy stock in American Standard and make a killing in the stock market!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I thought Hillary was? Aren't there rumors? If she manages to win this, it wouldn't surprise me at ll if she comes out before her attempt to run for another term. She might divorce Bill first though.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The Next US President Will Be Gay

I thought we are already getting that with Hillary?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Who cares? We all know perfectly competent gay people. In fact, they tend toward better competence, overall.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'd be surprised if no US president to date was gay. However, I wouldn't expect very many to be, unless LGBT disproportionately become presidents. In the general adult population, 3.8% identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgnder. Most people believe it's higher, like 23% or something. I used to think it was between 10% and 20%. Still, some research hints woman are more bisexual than men, even as they report being heterosexual. So maybe woman are more deceitful or they don't know their sexuality.

Some more information here:
en.wikipedia.org - Demographics of sexual orientation...
en.wikipedia.org - LGBT demographics of the United States...

An interesting article about how woman might be more bisexual than men:
nypost.com - Sorry, guys, science didn’t prove all women are lesbians...

Earlier this month, researchers from Essex University “discovered” through a “scientific study” that “all” women are bisexual or homosexual. Supposedly, the straight woman is a matter of myth.

edit on 10/26/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Buchanan was, in all likelihood, gay. Or so some historians surmise.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I've been meaning to ask, why is that your opinion?

Well from all the evidence of his alleged bisexual activity and drug use in Chicago. The fact that there is no hard verifiable of his past or who he is, which makes him a kind of conglomerate construct. The fact that his "wife" looks built more like a man than a woman. Haven't seen or heard about any birth or adoption or cloning records for their alleged children. His life has the appearance of being a made up character in rather bad b rated movie. I could go on lol

Plus I have few gay/lesbian people in my family, I imagine a lot of us do.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

There has been a lot of speculation Lincoln was, too.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Nice use of time management there, Sparky...throwing out blatant race baiting, gender baiting and blatant sexual orientation baiting in the same OP. Strong work. Slow day in the basement?

I am impressed.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
It appears were living in a world in which our pokiticians identity is more important than their positions.

Obama was elected because he was black, that's my opinion. Now Hillary is likely to be the next in line again, not because of her positions, but simply because she's a woman.

What's next? Well, the most recently accepted minority group are gays. So, it would seem to me, the next POYUS candidate most likely to be propped up will be someone who is a homosexual.

Thoughts?

Rumor has it our 16th President preferred the company of a man in his bed. link There are just as many articles claiming that he wasn't.

Why does it even matter? A man or woman should be remembered by the acts that they do, not with whom they share their bed.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Are you referencing Jerome Corsi?

him "Not having a transparent past" has no significance to his Orientation, nor does "Drug Use"

and the fact that you are trying to say how a Woman should be built to be considered a Woman is absurd and masked in misogyny.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Because he's black?

So your a blatant bigot is what your saying?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join