It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Next US President Will Be Gay

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It appears were living in a world in which our pokiticians identity is more important than their positions.

Obama was elected because he was black, that's my opinion. Now Hillary is likely to be the next in line again, not because of her positions, but simply because she's a woman.

What's next? Well, the most recently accepted minority group are gays. So, it would seem to me, the next POYUS candidate most likely to be propped up will be someone who is a homosexual.

Thoughts?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Who cares If they are gay or not?.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The US has had 43 presidents so far. You are fooling yourself if you believe that none of them liked men.

Edit to say: I'm voting for Hillary because of her polices not her gender. I voted for Obama because of his polices not his race.
edit on 26-10-2016 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Many say Hillary is gay.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
makes being POTUS a joke in my eyes.. the fact that people are more worried about orientation or views of the person being elected.. idc if its a homosexual black midget, just as long as they are not corrupt and fix the country's problems.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I did not vote for Obama because he is black.

I am not voting for Hillary because she is a woman.

I am not voting for Trump because he's not qualified. And he's crazy.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Nice use of time management there, Sparky...throwing out blatant race baiting, gender baiting and blatant sexual orientation baiting in the same OP. Strong work. Slow day in the basement?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to:

Edit to say: I'm voting for Hillary because of her polices not her gender. I voted for Obama because of his polices not his race
scraedtosleep

That's even worse.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Who cares, the sitting POTUS as far as I am concerned is gay or at least bisexual.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It would make more sense for the next president to be transgender, that's the 'in' thing to be right now.

Then there would be transgender bathrooms and locker rooms in every building and facility across the country.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

May I say that there is no "In Thing". Trans people have existed across the world throughout all Cultures, they were "Normal" and some even honored

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Obama was elected because he was black, that's my opinion. Now Hillary is likely to be the next in line again, not because of her positions, but simply because she's a woman.

I think you do yourself a dis-service with opinions like these as a basis for your political thought. Obama's 'race' certainly had a favorable effect on how some people voted but at the same time it must have had an unfavorable effect on other voters.

You suggest that Clinton will win "simply because" yet I think this is not the case. Again, sure, many will vote for her for this reason. However what you do is take one over simplification, add to it another oversimplification and when added up what do they conclude? An overly simplified conclusion based on very narrow reasoning.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The concept of Obama was that he would stop the cycle of middle eastern warfare and the incredible spending that is associated with it, and in turn clean up the perspective of foreigners views on America (which in turn will make them buy our crap and stimulate the economy).

The idea and the outcome are..debatable.

Secondly, the idea of a healthcare system where most everyone had insurance would have brought down a lot of late term heavy surgerys and switch to a preventative system that would save money and lives.

Again, outcome can be debated.

Then we can look at things such as, a promise for transparency, a promise to not try and push in on liberties, etc that the republican party is traditionally trying to smash (ending net neutrality for instance and turning the net into a subscription fee)

Environmentally, we only have one dirtball...regulations is a good thing as it keeps us from doing things like not poisoning our waters for profit, etc.

This is why I support the left wing platform..not because of gender or race. If you see that people voted for Obama because his black as your main argument, then that is what is known as projection..basically it means you must have voted against him only because he was black.
sound fair?

now shush. Tell you what. Get a american version of Milo to run for POTUS. highly right wing, very gay, and see how well your theory works.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Nice use of time management there, Sparky...throwing out blatant race baiting, gender baiting and blatant sexual orientation baiting in the same OP. Strong work. Slow day in the basement?

It's always a slow day in the basement, tbh.

I'm just pointing out my observations.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What a lot of homophobes and just folks who live under a rock dont know is that there are some hard core manly conservative gay men. In fact, my college room mate was just this. Let me tell ya.. youd never know. I refuse to believe that a few first ladies havent been beards over the years...

Besides who cares. Im not voting for skin or who youre screwing, Im voting for many reasons that are a lot more important than those things. What a weird thing to be overly concerned about IMO..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Who cares If they are gay or not?.

No one does OP is just making a point that they're propping these ppl up bc it is part of their agenda. And OP is right.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I did not vote for Obama because he is black.

Wow, that's pretty blunt. Most of us didn't vote for him because we disagreed with his politics, not because of his skin color.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I've been meaning to ask, why is that your opinion?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"The Next US President Will Be Gay"

While Hillary is a lesbian (no longer having sex with both men and woman as before),Trump is not gay.

And does it matter, since Obama is gay anyway.
If Michael/Michele is actually a woman then at best Obama is Bi.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Where is the Speculation that Obama is Gay or Bi-sexual coming from?

I don't like the Obama's, but this whole Michelle being a "Man" thing is absolute absurdity

<<   2  3  4 >>

join