It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle O's Invites Rappers to W- House, who rap's rape, drug use, rasism; But shut-up Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

THEY hired THIS clown ...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Common- Lots of N-wording, very sexual lyrics

This always fills my fat little heart with joy. Common is about the cleanest least n-wording rapper on earth. You can't just assume he's a rapper so he n-words and objectifies women. Common is a great example of rappers who SHOULD be invited to the white house.

positive love song

positive love song

Positive love song

In this one he questions what if god is a woman, and if we would we disrespect her the same.

common anti-abortion song

Positive thought provoking music

edit on 10pm09pm312016-10-26T21:10:42-05:0009America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Rap music during the late 80s and early to mid 90s had some of the best lyrics possible, instead of glorifying the 'thug life' they depicted how was to live in urban poverty, racism, anger, social issues, rap was all about social issues.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Cherry picked music, lie to yourself if it makes you feel better. Here is the truth.

From the much better "critically aclaimed" album like water for chocolate.

I present to you the song "heat", a delightful fun sensitive song the whole family can enjoy.

(Oooh, you say you got guns, then bring that sh@t) what? (You say you got ones, then bring that sh@t Cause you need a lot more ones and guns for this) what? (to get my man see we bout to spit some) HOT SH@T Yeah, one two.. Bout to spit that, HOT SH@T Huh.. whoo! Yeah.. Turn it down n@gga, HOT SH@T Yeah.. (oooh) Messenger in the Metropolis; apocalypse here and now N@ggas know the ledge, so they don't come near the style I appear in clouds on some heaven to earth # Fake n@ggas drown the deeper the verse gets

Wow, you must have missed all the racial slurs

Now a little ditty called dooinit

Mo'f@cker move back, I pursue rap at the pace of a New Jack Miscellaneous numbers and shoes stack grooves Rap I deliver for the hungry and underprivileged Something different from these hollering and grunting n@ggas This is business strictly, step to my business is risky 'Specially when you as b@tch as Missy Back to back LP's that sound the same, I surround the game With a four-pounded brainstorm To make n@ggas dance in the rain, scared to take a chance in the game Used to breakdance, it's a shame What money do to a nigga brain If he lose his soul what did a n@gga gain?

OOO, some MF's and more racial slurs

You said

You can't just assume he's a rapper so he n-words and objectifies women. Common is a great example of rappers who SHOULD be invited to the white house.

And finally off an older album:

Here is an inspirational and uplifting part of his glorious hit Tricks up my sleeve.

No I ain't a murderer I'm Jake the Rake, yo sorry if I'm hurtin the vaginal area, fallopian tubes and your cervix I strongly recommend that for your gen' you get some Jergens I find it beneficial; not to force the issue I just blow my # and wipe you see a head it's like tissue Use em and throw em away, see a hoe a day is essential If you want a piece of the rock, trick, go to Prudential cause I rock a buyer babe on the treetop

That last hot track we have racial slurs, a calling card of Common, and some good old fashioned domestic violence. And so we all don't get bored Common thew in a little Hoe and b@tch action.
edit on 26-10-2016 by seasonal because: sp

edit on 26-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Was this posted? I didn't read the whole thread.

I could maybe hang out with Barack, but no, not Michelle.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I can't say that I have ever seen that. But it is reassuring to know Michelle can sing along with Jay Z and the p@ssy song. Classy!
edit on 26-10-2016 by seasonal because: spell check

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
LOL!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

Hey listen to what ever you want to, I honestly encourage that. I listen to music that has all the different swearing and anti this and anti that. It is what it is. I find it hard to believe that people try to defend the lyrics. Especially in the digital age when the "truth" is a keystroke away.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Does anybody else think Sasha is the spitting image of Cheryl Mills?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Did you do further research to investigate what transpired with those rappers being at the WH? Well according to Ross, the message Obama gave them was basically that children are listening to their (the rappers) music thus they have a responsibility to be more positive.

Also, I'm pretty sure Obama wasn't President when NWA, fresh off their success from "F the Police" were invited to the WH.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Again, I cant figure out if posters on this threat are really that stupid or are playing stupid by not understanding what HYPOCRISY is... and how hypocritical it is to be so upset over "locker room talk" and then listen to/sing/invite the singers/rappers of stuff that went way beyond what Trump has said.

Seriously, its really starting to get annoying.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Again, I cant figure out if posters on this threat are really that stupid or are playing stupid by not understanding what HYPOCRISY is... and how hypocritical it is to be so upset over "locker room talk" and then listen to/sing/invite the singers/rappers of stuff that went way beyond what Trump has said.

Seriously, its really starting to get annoying.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

Did you do further research to investigate what transpired with those rappers being at the WH?

Honestly I didn't, but what I can tell you is that the lyrics and degrading women and racial slurs are still a mainstay in the music we have discussed in this thread.

Maybe President Obama thought he could wave the same magic wand he used on the ACA (Obama care) and make all the bad lyrics that are "spit" in the raps go away. So like so many thing politicians do doesn't amount to a pile of poop.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They're e entertainers and not running for president.

Too bad no celebrities support trump huh. (Well except for what's his real name Chochie Arcola)

Even non American celebs like Adele are endorsing Clinton.

I'd be skeptical about the celebs who endorse Hillary. They all well know that endorsing Trump is career suicide. They either remain silent on voting Trump or smooch up to Hilldawg.

Early on, Lady GaGa announced her support for Team Hillary. She has since been really cagey when asked about the election. Her last interview the other week was awkward as, she refused to answer the journos election question for 17 seconds and then cryptically said "All is not what it seems". Read into it what you will.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"Murder murder in black convertibles
I, kill the block I murder avenues
I, Rape and pillage a village, women and children
Everybody wanna know what my achilles heel is." - Jay Z

From what I gather, Rap fans dont listen to any modern rapper you've ever heard of. No, its Kids with itunes cards, and people who watch Ellen Degenerates that keeps the industry alive.

Put 2 and 2 together. An agenda to shape your thoughts.

edit on 30-10-2016 by JuanDope because: typo

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Great post.

Well written, I agree with you.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Sillyolme

people who take pleasure in lewd, violent, unseemly things cannot stand at a pulpit and preach the evils of "locker room banter" without appearing to be hypocritical, and she is and they are....they are hypocrites.

it is not logical or reasonable to excuse profane, perverse, expression as harmless and acceptable merely because its entertainment. Classifying something as entertainment does not automatically grant the content carte blanche as harmless and without an effect on the consumer. We can very CLEARLY see the difference in black culture that has evolved over the years since the black community went from enjoying jazz, blues, rhythm and blues, funk, soul, rock etc to the extremely perverse, denigrating musical expressions contained in modern rap (gangsta rap). To the thoughtful observer there is simply no comparison between the real art of those musical genres i mentioned and RAP.....which at best requires a fairly advanced skill with wordplay but is fundamentally lacking in the far more important elements of art which draw the listener towards a more evolved consciousness.

the fact the first couple not only actively enjoy this filthy denigrating content but also frequently invite those who create this mind, culture, society destroying garbage speaks volumes about the kind of people they are.

Well said sir, my thoughts exactly. If ATS allowed us to gift fifty stars at once only once a month you would have gotten my fifty star gift.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join