It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle O's Invites Rappers to W- House, who rap's rape, drug use, rasism; But shut-up Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Looks like Michelle is so broken up about the "locker room" talk that she can't stop thinking about it.

Michelle Obama laid into Donald Trump for his lewd locker room remarks about women as follows: "I can't stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way I could not have predicted" -- whereupon the White House warned Trump to not retaliate against the First Lady.

But she seems to forget the WH guests she invited, for your pleasure please par-use a list of subject matter these hip hop artists rap.

Rick Ross- date rape-spiking drinks with "molly" a well known, and dangerous date rape drug
Sam Hoes- His stage name is of course slang for prostitutes (clever) main stay of his lyrics are which consist primarily of the F&$k, of the N word, and "hoes."

Common- Lots of N-wording, very sexual lyrics
Jay Z- Who, according to his lyrics, he has 99 problems but a bit&ch ain't one of them

Jay Z/Beyonce They teamed up for the classic "drunk in love" with heart felt lyrics like:"Slid the panties right to the side/ Ain`t got the time to take drawers off" and "We sex again in the morning, your breasteses [sic] is my breakfast."

Well I think should all take a moment and reflect how deeply Michelle was hurt by Trump. He shot his big mouth off with lewd and sexist remarks, that were so bad,they "shook her (Michelle) to her core". Her virgin, super sensitive, pure, clean ears must still be red and soar. And hopefully she is receiving the best (free) medical care to heal her poor poor soul.

But seriously, at least these artists got a chance to walk in the same areas as Lincoln and JFK. I think it speaks volumes of the character of the First Parents and what they think is an OK public face. If you like the music cool, I like Rage against the machine, but they shouldn't be in the White House. Rage is an adult band with devise content just like groups in the list above. It called class, and in my opinion, it is in short supply by everyone involved.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

1. When did Molly become a date rape drug? It's MDMA.

2. Rick Ross, like many musicians, is fake as hell. He's not a gangster. He's not a thug. They rap what is written (usually NOT by them) and sell to certain demographics. They attempt to relate to those who buy their music. Rick Ross is an ex correctional officer, and wasn't anything like his alter ego.

3. Jay-Z and Beyonce have been together for a number of years. Are you surprised that their songs together contain sexual content?

4. The Obamas are well known to listen to rap music. I'm fairly certain that Obama said Ludacris was one of his favorites? Don't quote me on that, though. People get star struck whether they themselves are celebrities or not. You have the power to meet anyone in the world should they accept your invite? Personally I'd rather meet any of those people than Ted Nugent.

5. Let us not forget that Eazy-E (Mr F*** the Police, Founder of NWA) was invited to a luncheon in 1991 under the Bush presidency, and he was more controversial than everyone you listed.

I'm not even a hillary/Obama supporter, but when you're grasping at nothing, you're grasping at nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Doubtful...he would follow the letter of the law, and indictments would come down, given the mountain of evidence against Hillary and her criminal accomplices at the State Department, the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, lobbysists and foreign bad actors.

Reread the post I replied to it said no pardons. Pardons come after convictions. There is only one way to guarantee convictions in Washington especially against people like the Clintons is by bypassing the law.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

the fact the first couple not only actively enjoy this filthy denigrating content but also frequently invite those who create this mind, culture, society destroying garbage speaks volumes about the kind of people they are.

Wow, nicely said. Remember our free press is supposed to do these stories. But the "free" press is an agenda driven editorial machine. Right now that machine's scales are heavily tipped toward the democrat side. Keep in mind both political parties are corrupt, and I have no dog in this fight. Because both parties are bought and paid for through the virtually unregulated lobbying machine.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Typical double standards of black folks.

A black person says the N word, all is well. A white person says it, WW3 breaks out.

Michelle isn't 'shaken to the core' by any of those rappers' lyrics because they share the same skin color. They're from the 'hood.

But when a big bad white man like Trump talks dirty she needs years of psychotherapy, and he didn't even say the N word.

Go figure.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Pardons come after convictions.

Not so in the case of presidential pardons. A president can pardon anyone at any time from the time the crime was committed to the time it is being investigated to the time charges are filed to the time they are prosecuted to the time they are convicted. At any point along the way, a president can issue a pardon. Conviction is not required.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As far as Michelle's double standard and hypocrisy, what did we expect! Nasty woman. I think I will buy her the T-shirt and send it to her.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is why their child is getting high on stage and twerking. It is classless and par for the course.
edit on 10am31amf0000002016-10-26T11:54:04-05:001104 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hmm, ya Rick Ross? ..WTF
JayZ..meh

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
One at a time:

1. When did Molly become a date rape drug? It's MDMA.

Looks like we may have 2 drugs that can be used like in the rap the talented Rick Ross rapped about. See below.

Brooklyn Man Used 'Molly' in Alleged Date Rape

Pramanik then allegedly admitted he had given her “Molly,” and then tried to undress the woman and fondle her. She told police that she tried to resist but could barely feel her arms, much less put up a defense. Pramanik took off her underwear and raped her several times, court papers allege.

a reply to: imthegoatwww.dnainfo.c... om/new-york/20130906/bushwick/brooklyn-man-used-molly-alleged-date-rape

2. Rick Ross, like many musicians, is fake as hell.

Cool he can say what ever racist, sexist, degrading thing he wants, should he be invited to the W House? My opinion is no. Should Michelle O hang with him at the W House, no. And because she is so fond of the man does she have a foot to stand on with Trump shooting his fat mouth off, no.

3. Jay-Z and Beyonce have been together for a number of years. Are you surprised that their songs together contain sexual content?

Yes I am surprised. The lyrics, from my perspective, shows a lack of respect for Beyonce.

4. The Obamas are well known to listen to rap music. I'm fairly certain that Obama said Ludacris was one of his favorites? Don't quote me on that, though. People get star struck whether they themselves are celebrities or not. You have the power to meet anyone in the world should they accept your invite? Personally I'd rather meet any of those people than Ted Nugent.

They can listen to anything they want. The W House is a very important building. Take a moment and imagine the decisions that were and are being made there. When you are the POTUS you are now a product (and by extension your family), a leader, and a person with a crushing responsibility and it is time for the tom foolery to stop. Ted Nugent doesn't belong in the W House either, look into his avoidance of military service when he was young.

Sorry, Being star struck is for little girls and 40someting men who still dress up in leather to go to a Metallica concert, not the POTUS who has the nuke snap count codes.

5. Let us not forget that Eazy-E (Mr F*** the Police, Founder of NWA) was invited to a luncheon in 1991 under the Bush presidency, and he was more controversial than everyone you listed.

As far as I can tell, Eazy didn't attend a luncheon at the W House with Bush senior. But if he did, and i can't confirm that, it was a fund raiser and Bush senior, in the make believe scenario, shouldn't have invited him.
edit on 26-10-2016 by seasonal because: spell check

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The only guy that could even half way get away with justifying being there is Common who's basically spent the majority of his career talking about positive uplifting stuff. Unfortunately he also talked a lot about revolution which seems to have completely disappeared since he got his patronising pat on the head from Barack.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Isn't that how Ford pardoned Nixon? He wasn't convicted was he? Thank God Ford did the pardon, imagine if the president Nixon was held accountable for their actions, wonder if Reagan, Clinton, Bush etc. Would have been better behaved?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Gotta love those right wing blog sites. No spin at all there.

So, My Brother's Keeper - an initiative to keep young men of color on the right path. Is this a bad initiative? Is it bad to try to stop young black men of color from going down the wrong path of drugs/gangs/violence? I can't understand why anyone would try to claim that this is bad - so many conservatives keep whining that African Americans need to fix their own communities. Isn't that what My Brother's Keeper is all about?

Okay, so now that we have established that My Brother's Keeper is a GOOD thing, why do you think Obama invited these famous rappers to discuss it? Could it be that he wanted to encourage them to use their fame for good? Could it be that he might have told them to remember what their influence is on the black youth while they are writing their songs that these youth will be listening to? Naaah, I guess that's just not possible, is it, because, Obama.

We don't know exactly what was discussed at this meeting, but I have seen public comments from some of the rappers that they were inspired to be more involved in their black communities as a result of the meeting. Is that not a good thing?

(post by Drawsoho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

Oh you silly deplorables. Bless your heart.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama DIRTY. Proof is in Veritas part IV!
dirty liar too: www.zerohedge.com...

a reply to: kaylaluv

edit on 26-10-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What EVER that HOOTCHIE Mamma wants, her hustler/activist, husband has padded the nest well.
What are the Vegas odds they leave the country when Trump is elected anyway?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There's nothing new about Presidents and politicians "hobb nobbing" with celebrities with questionable morals....I think many have a certain degree of Narcissism , it's almost necessary to achieve great success. Like it or not, many people respond to perceived "confidence" and forgive unethical behavior if the person is wealthy and successful. I think Michelle Obama is full of baloney when she claims such outrage at Trumps behavior and is big buddies with people just as vulgar.

"Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll" is interchangeable with "Sex, Drugs and Hip Hop"...the only real difference I see is that perhaps the sexist messages were less "in your face" with Ted Nugent then Jay Z....at least in terms of how language was used. "Hey Baby"...a very sexist song, would still make most of my childhood girlfriends jump out of their seats and rock it, including me...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It means she's not actually offended by Trump's behavior, and that she's lying to you. It also means you're an idiot for not being able to discern that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Where was the outrage when the man who sang "I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die" visited the white house? Oh, that's right, that wasn't Hip-Hop.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Well said, the term that fits is a useful idiot.

Short story, I worked at a pizza hut right out of high school. One Friday night me another cook and a manager stayed after to tear the oven down completely. This was never done, and was a big deal because it usually is a contracted out job costing big $. So at the end of a long night the oven was back together and running, the manager looks at both of us and says "guys like you are going to make me go far in this place". I was a useful idiot. I try hard not to be anymore.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join