It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: seasonal
Looks like Michelle is so broken up about the "locker room" talk that she can't stop thinking about it.
Michelle Obama laid into Donald Trump for his lewd locker room remarks about women as follows: "I can't stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way I could not have predicted" -- whereupon the White House warned Trump to not retaliate against the First Lady.
But she seems to forget the WH guests she invited, for your pleasure please par-use a list of subject matter these hip hop artists rap.
Rick Ross- date rape-spiking drinks with "molly" a well known, and dangerous date rape drug
Sam Hoes- His stage name is of course slang for prostitutes (clever) main stay of his lyrics are which consist primarily of the F&$k, of the N word, and "hoes."
Common- Lots of N-wording, very sexual lyrics
Jay Z- Who, according to his lyrics, he has 99 problems but a bit&ch ain't one of them
Jay Z/Beyonce They teamed up for the classic "drunk in love" with heart felt lyrics like:"Slid the panties right to the side/ Ain`t got the time to take drawers off" and "We sex again in the morning, your breasteses [sic] is my breakfast."
Well I think should all take a moment and reflect how deeply Michelle was hurt by Trump. He shot his big mouth off with lewd and sexist remarks, that were so bad,they "shook her (Michelle) to her core". Her virgin, super sensitive, pure, clean ears must still be red and soar. And hopefully she is receiving the best (free) medical care to heal her poor poor soul.
But seriously, at least these artists got a chance to walk in the same areas as Lincoln and JFK. I think it speaks volumes of the character of the First Parents and what they think is an OK public face. If you like the music cool, I like Rage against the machine, but they shouldn't be in the White House. Rage is an adult band with devise content just like groups in the list above. It called class, and in my opinion, it is in short supply by everyone involved.
Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Doubtful...he would follow the letter of the law, and indictments would come down, given the mountain of evidence against Hillary and her criminal accomplices at the State Department, the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, lobbysists and foreign bad actors.
the fact the first couple not only actively enjoy this filthy denigrating content but also frequently invite those who create this mind, culture, society destroying garbage speaks volumes about the kind of people they are.
Pardons come after convictions.
1. When did Molly become a date rape drug? It's MDMA.
Pramanik then allegedly admitted he had given her “Molly,” and then tried to undress the woman and fondle her. She told police that she tried to resist but could barely feel her arms, much less put up a defense. Pramanik took off her underwear and raped her several times, court papers allege.
2. Rick Ross, like many musicians, is fake as hell.
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce have been together for a number of years. Are you surprised that their songs together contain sexual content?
4. The Obamas are well known to listen to rap music. I'm fairly certain that Obama said Ludacris was one of his favorites? Don't quote me on that, though. People get star struck whether they themselves are celebrities or not. You have the power to meet anyone in the world should they accept your invite? Personally I'd rather meet any of those people than Ted Nugent.
5. Let us not forget that Eazy-E (Mr F*** the Police, Founder of NWA) was invited to a luncheon in 1991 under the Bush presidency, and he was more controversial than everyone you listed.