It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle O's Invites Rappers to W- House, who rap's rape, drug use, rasism; But shut-up Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Looks like Michelle is so broken up about the "locker room" talk that she can't stop thinking about it.

Michelle Obama laid into Donald Trump for his lewd locker room remarks about women as follows: "I can't stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way I could not have predicted" -- whereupon the White House warned Trump to not retaliate against the First Lady.

But she seems to forget the WH guests she invited, for your pleasure please par-use a list of subject matter these hip hop artists rap.

Rick Ross- date rape-spiking drinks with "molly" a well known, and dangerous date rape drug
Sam Hoes- His stage name is of course slang for prostitutes (clever) main stay of his lyrics are which consist primarily of the F&$k, of the N word, and "hoes."

Common- Lots of N-wording, very sexual lyrics
Jay Z- Who, according to his lyrics, he has 99 problems but a bit&ch ain't one of them

Jay Z/Beyonce They teamed up for the classic "drunk in love" with heart felt lyrics like:"Slid the panties right to the side/ Ain`t got the time to take drawers off" and "We sex again in the morning, your breasteses [sic] is my breakfast."

Well I think should all take a moment and reflect how deeply Michelle was hurt by Trump. He shot his big mouth off with lewd and sexist remarks, that were so bad,they "shook her (Michelle) to her core". Her virgin, super sensitive, pure, clean ears must still be red and soar. And hopefully she is receiving the best (free) medical care to heal her poor poor soul.

But seriously, at least these artists got a chance to walk in the same areas as Lincoln and JFK. I think it speaks volumes of the character of the First Parents and what they think is an OK public face. If you like the music cool, I like Rage against the machine, but they shouldn't be in the White House. Rage is an adult band with devise content just like groups in the list above. It called class, and in my opinion, it is in short supply by everyone involved.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

edit on 26-10-2016 by seasonal because: spacing

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And this surprises you how???

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hypocrisy at its finest.

But Jay-Z did just agree to do a concert for Hillary, so I'm not surprised he's on the invite list. www.cnn.com...

The one I'm most surprised by is "Rick Ross". The guy is a total scumbag, you're totally right, he did allegedly date rape a girl (maybe multiple girls), and joked about putting something in a girl's drink and "she didn't even know it"
despicable human being.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They're e entertainers and not running for president.

Too bad no celebrities support trump huh. (Well except for what's his real name Chochie Arcola)

Even non American celebs like Adele are endorsing Clinton.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Better question is : And this means what?

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The only means was to point out the hypocrisy...and the OP did just that....

The OP merely said when a white guy says these "terrible" things it is well, terrible. So terrible in fact Mrs. Obama had to go on national TV and say how disgusted and appalled she was by the things she was hearing...

Now if you're say a black man and say even more "terrible" things but is in the guise of entertainment and to a funky beat....Well that's not disgusting or appalling.....that's just good ole music.....

Now do you understand or do I have to force you to drink Mr. Horse?
edit on 26-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can tell the quality of a person on the company they keep.

This is applicable across party lines and demographics.

But keep guzzling down that kool-aid.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I wish it did.

Just like I don't want a coke headed, booze swilling, "cool", accountant, or priest/pastor, or school principal. I want a well rooted, logical, semi calm, family man/women. I think that is what I want in my leaders.

Now does that mean they can't drink or smoke, get freaky with the spouse, or course not. What they do behind closed doors is their business. But let's keep your public persona and keep it Presidential. This seems to be a Democrat problem (Clinton's Obama's).

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think the OP's point MO took it upon herself to address the American public claiming that she was horrified by DT's remarks. But, how could she be horrified if she listens to worse?

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I believe this means that Michelle is perfectly comfortable inviting people into her home that refer to young ladies like her daughters as "bitches and ho's"
But hey, it's entertainment.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Now if you're say a black man and say even more "terrible" things but is in the guise of entertainment and to a funky beat....Well that's not disgusting or appalling.....that's just good ole music..... Now do you understand or do I have to force you to drink Mr. Horse?

Let me take it one step further, YOU GET INVITED TO THE W HOUSE!!!

The White House is a special place. It is an important symbol that the First couple shouldn't crap all over.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If you want to sample what our 1st Lady must consider to be acceptable lyrical content, fit for the Capital, check out the words to this Rick Ross number...called, ironically "White House."

Samples below heavily redacted for posting here...

Pull up on the block with a block, gon tie it down
Pistol in his pants and he stand like "F$#% you"
I'm from the other side where we ride like a bus do
Thrity-six O-Z's got me riding Lexus
Chevy at the crib, get the weed s*&t from Texas
Dade County D-Boy, deals on the yayo
Triple C the mafia, they kill when I say so
Before I wrote a song I controlled the zone
I had to feed myself but b*&^h I was on my own
Now I push s$%t bigger than the president
I'm at the white house known as my residence

Nice...

I don't f#$k with p#$%y niggaz, took my s@#t to Jigga man
I went to Manhattan and came home a young millionaire
Money on mind, I'm a trill nigga anyway
I'll slap a p#$y a@# nigga down for anything
Motherf@#k the other side, p@#$y niggaz bleed pink
Thats my opinion, wanna know what the chopper think?
We loading up them thangs, boy! I'm a head busta
Motherf^&k the music nigga, where ya real muscle?
I'm in the white house, I'm in the white house
I put a hit on them niggaz they gettin wiped out
They gettin wiped out, and not one at a time
"Car full of dead black males" read the head line

And there's lots more...

White House

Michelle invites this guy to the White House, but Trump's juvenile locker-talk boasting "shook her to her core"?

Give me a break...

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The majority of American's and probably a majority of people around the world can't wait for the disgraceful Obama's to be out of the White House.

I know I can't and I even voted for him once.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Those lyrics are hilarious and sad. I'm sure this doesn't have any negative effects on anyone.

Sorry, closest I get to rap is Naught by Nature, Rage, Beasty boys. Gen X. But if I found myself with the misfortune of being Pres, none would grace the W House, period. I do my best to not let my kids listen to this crap either because I'm a hipocrit.
edit on 26-10-2016 by seasonal because: sp

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

In the Obama's defense....They are from Chicago.

Maybe this is the just the type of environment and violence they are used to. Drugs, cheating, violence, murder, misogyny, destruction of the family unit in minority families all while bragging about it to a nice beat...In their defense maybe they are just products of their environment and the music industry that is working so hard to shape and push the narrative that the only way a black man can make it is by treating women like crap, dealing drugs and violence to their fellow man and neighbors. Maybe we are all just asking to much for them to act like a normal person. Maybe the zoo they created has really gone to the animals.

edit on 26-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The only thing that makes her horrified of Donald Trump becoming president is that there will be no pardons for any of them when they are indicted.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Next time she should invite scott baio lol.

I love me some fake outrage in the morning.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
The only thing that makes her horrified of Donald Trump becoming president is that there will be no pardons for any of them when they are indicted.

Yes Herr Trump will bypass the law to indict them. Maybe Donnie should have cried he was rapping.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Yes Herr Trump will bypass the law to indict them. Maybe Donnie should have cried he was rapping.

Doubtful...he would follow the letter of the law, and indictments would come down, given the mountain of evidence against Hillary and her criminal accomplices at the State Department, the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, lobbysists and foreign bad actors.

This as opposed to Hillary's Cabal (which likely also included Obama) corrupting the DOC and the FBI to avoid indictment, and to shut down investigations into the Foundation, and her lying to Congress and the FBI.

If you, or any of Hillary's see-no-evil, hear-no-evil brainwashed masses had any doubt about the level and extent of this corruption...all doubts should have evaporated when it was revealed that:

1) Andrew McCabe was head of the Washington Bureau of the FBI when the criminal probe began into Clinton's illegal home email server, and "provided personnel and resources to the Clinton email probe."
2) Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, "an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton" reached out and recruited McCabe's wife, Dr. Jill McCabe, to run for a seat in the Virginia State Senate. She announced her candidacy in March, 2015 (the same month that Hillary's private server was revealed).
3) McAuliffe arranged for over $675,000 for Dr. MCabe's Senate bid.
4) In July, 2015, Mr. McCabe was "promoted to FBI headquarters and assumed the No. 3 position at the agency".
5) In February 2016, he became FBI Director James Comey’s second-in-command.

As deputy director, Mr. McCabe was part of the executive leadership team overseeing the Clinton email investigation

Mr. McAuliffe has been under investigation for months by the FBI’s Washington field office, a probe that includes an examination of donations made on behalf of a Chinese businessman, according to people familiar with the matter. His lawyers have denied any wrongdoing and said the investigation is seeking to determine if Mr. McAuliffe may have violated a law requiring people to register as agents of a foreign entity. It was unclear the extent to which Mr. McCabe may have recused himself from discussions involving Mr. McAuliffe. When Mr. McCabe’s wife began her campaign, he shied away from involvement in Virginia public corruption cases, according to officials.

FBI Going Once, Going Twice, Sold!

So...recruiting Dr. McCabe, and showering her with almost $700,000 was bit of a "two-for". Set up an obvious conflict of interest for both the probe against McAuliffe and Hillary Clinton...

No indictments, the McCabes get a bucket full of money, Andrew McCabe gets bumped upstairs at the Bureau (twice). Perfect!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

people who take pleasure in lewd, violent, unseemly things cannot stand at a pulpit and preach the evils of "locker room banter" without appearing to be hypocritical, and she is and they are....they are hypocrites.

it is not logical or reasonable to excuse profane, perverse, expression as harmless and acceptable merely because its entertainment. Classifying something as entertainment does not automatically grant the content carte blanche as harmless and without an effect on the consumer. We can very CLEARLY see the difference in black culture that has evolved over the years since the black community went from enjoying jazz, blues, rhythm and blues, funk, soul, rock etc to the extremely perverse, denigrating musical expressions contained in modern rap (gangsta rap). To the thoughtful observer there is simply no comparison between the real art of those musical genres i mentioned and RAP.....which at best requires a fairly advanced skill with wordplay but is fundamentally lacking in the far more important elements of art which draw the listener towards a more evolved consciousness.

the fact the first couple not only actively enjoy this filthy denigrating content but also frequently invite those who create this mind, culture, society destroying garbage speaks volumes about the kind of people they are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join