It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is getting boring for this term

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
a reply to: Boadicea

Dude people and ATS, all the same. What are you talking about?

Cmon. Try to understand me a bit.

I do understand. You said what you said. I said what I said. It is what it is. And I'm done here.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You sound like you are on your period or antropoze. Thank you very much not participating without hatred or some attitude on this topic

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyDavidson

To be fair their was barely any posts on Brexit and Britain leaving the EU in comparison to the Trump/Hillory posts that is posted about many times a day every day, lol

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I just wish this fake alien invasion happens soon. It will bring in a golden age on ATS.
#alienlivesmatter

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was thinking the very same thing as I scrolled down the new threads list.

Then I came to a thread that was asking for people to recount their scary stories - oh good I thought something to read before bed and what do you know, snack bang in the middle a bloody Hilary comment.

I am choosing not to read the political threads anymore and people are shoving themselves into the threads that are nothing to do with politics.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Well.....I would suggest starting a thread about another non-political topic.
I've done more than a few these past months.

If everyone who read this thread...and those who posted in this thread would start non-politics threads...well...it would be a dandy start.

Be the Change You Wish To See

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidCovKid

To be fair their was barely any posts on Brexit and Britain leaving the EU in comparison to the Trump/Hillory posts that is posted about many times a day every day, lol

Oh come on, prior to the referendum there was a glut of topics n bitching. I may be a new member but I've been a reader for a while lol.
The US election will affect us all so I'm happy with all the threads, don't click on them is the answer if they are annoying.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

We don't click. But we have to dig the forum to find something to click. It must be limited to lets say, 5 posts for the mainpage which includes politics. Other stays in their own forums and we get what we want. Real spacemuffinquantumtingling topics =)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join