It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream telling me how I am to die. In a probable war or terror bomb!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi all

Dreams. Three dreams and in one of them I was told the way that I would die!
In one of the dreams, I heard a Voice. The Voice says....
"This is how freestone dies, in a war!"!
...yup, that is my first name.
Freestone wilson.
...I am not a young guy either, not 26 or 38, but nearly 75 and a half years old!
I do not live in Poland nor Israel , I live in an American capital city, tallahassee, Florida. Far far from any front lines! The only thing that might reach me is a nuclear missile! Naturally this city is a high priority target, being the capital city of Florida! Or a terrorist bomb in some cafe!

I guess now I have joined the Club of dreamers who dream of oncoming war!

Dream one.
....I am in a book section of a large department store. 'Tis dark outside and I hear the announcement that the store is closing. I dawdle on until the lights go out and on, then the manager comes over to me. He is Not Nice.
He royally chews me out for staying so late and he ushers me out the front door, not very far from the book rack area. Outside, tis dark.
I tell him that I left something inside, some clothes like a jacket. He reluctantly goes back inside with me. He does not turn any lights on, the store is pitch black dark, he pulls out a flashlight and we walk the fifty feet or so to .....
....to an area that one might describe as..."a bomb blew up here!"! Instead of books on racks, I see on the floor what looks to be sawdust and scattered bits of plastic and metal and scraps of wood! More like dirt. On the sides are heaps of wreckage. On top of a pile of junk, boards and metal , I see my jacket. We go back outside and on the store steps he chews me out again .
End of that dream.

My interpretation is.....I died and I wanted to go back to earth and the greeter angel is not for this. He reluctantly lets me return to see that where I was, just before death, is now basically a pile of rubble. It's dark, as I am dead.

Dream two...
....I am in my lakeside cottage and packing up to move out at the end of summer to return to Florida. It's night now, I go to bed. I wake up the next morning to find that only my bed has not been touched by some action like as if a week has gone by and my landlord has begun to gut the entire interior of the cottage, to renovate it! The sink, stove, tables, chairs, are gone. Most of the inner walls too. In fact, as the time was still before daylight and was dark inside, this inside of the cottage looked very much like that interior of the store in my previous dream! The walls look more like destruction hit them, rather than a careful removal of inner wall boards!

Third dream.....
....I am on a train, leaving where I live. Somewhere in the Appalachian mountains. It's fall, the leaves are so pretty with fall colors, the fields of corn are ripe, the sky is so blue. Rolling hills in the background. I hear a Voice....
"Take a good look, this will be the very last time that you will ever see a scene like this one!"!
Train then seems to enter a dark area, as if the sun is setting. The mountains get more higher and I see snow on the sides of them. The valley looks incredibly bleak, there is a dim light and the trees are leaf less and everything looks somber and dead. Even the 2000 foot high mountains look cheerless. End of dream.

.....I wonder, as now the date is October 26, and my dream scene of the corn, frosted brown as it is now, in my upstate New york childhood home, and the pretty leaves, on the allegany pleatau , I wonder if this message infers that this fall is the last fall that I will ever see?!

There. Somewhere in or between these dreams, near the end of the series, maybe, I hear the Voice telling me the manner of how I die.
Well...it could be a terrorist bomb, like in a coffee shop. I do not think my senior home would be attacked. In a way, I would prefer my end to be of this, a terror attack! If I am to die .in. A war, I would wish this war is fifty feet wide! The alternative is beyond anyone,s fears!! A nuclear attack upon the USA . Fifty bombs to take out every capital city plus the 300 to 1500 more.
Then nuclear winter for all, for five to ten years or more...

There ye all be, my contribution to the ever growing ats dream list, of dreamers who dream of oncoming war. I am 75 years old, this future cannot be very far away!
Of course a dream might be only a spasm of the brain, or of some spirit communication where the communicator knows even less than I do!

Freestone wilson
edit on 26-10-2016 by freestonew because: Add more material

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I guess you are just a victim of the rulers terror-fear propaganda...
Don´t let them control you and your mind!

edit on 26 10 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

Well, Plato tells us that some dreams are the result of the information we receive when we are awake, but then others may hold "prophetic truths" and the hard part is discerning which is which.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Most old folks drown.

Literally, drown on the fluid built up in their lungs from pneumonia because their immune system is too weak to fight it off.

Just my o, being blown up might be a better way to go.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
But that would be a really boring dream.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Guten Morgen from a spot Southwest of Your present ecological niche.

You didn't figure out after first dreaming these dreams and then typing those dreams out???

Nobody "dies". You just get 'transferred'

"You are NOT Your body" -Jesus The Chris†.

You haven't always been Freestone Wilson, but You've always "been".

See You at 'TheEnd'... It'll all work out in 'the end'; If it hasn't worked out, it isn't 'the end'

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Mr. Freestone I'm not meaning to be sarcastic and with all due respect,

If you have been a resident of Tallahassee and seen it's growth over the past 50-65 some odd years.

you can likely attest to the fact that your more likely to die in a traffic accident than in war .

The roads there are bad the drivers are worst. Attribute it to the college crowd and the many out of town visitors.

My son had a near fatal auto accident on the main drag there (I think it's Tennesee?) he ran a red light in a highly modified sports car.

The only thing that saved him was a carbon Kevlar racing seat. He was hit in the drivers door and rear quarter panel and knocked down the road quite a ways.

Also both my son and daughter were victims of a home invasion robbery (sharing a rental house while both FSU students) in Levitt Park.

Its very disheartening to have your son and daughter describe being held at gun point and specifically your son describing staring down the barrel of and old Saturday night special revolver as it was pointed at his face.

Two young adults both with near/close death experiences.

your close to 76 y/o and still kicking .

chances are you'll die like most other people.

unexpectantly, mundanely and hopefully peacefully surrounded by your loved ones.

edit on 26-10-2016 by grubblesnert because: Spelling

edit on 26-10-2016 by grubblesnert because: gramma errr. no! Grammer what? never mind

edit on 26-10-2016 by grubblesnert because: I would like to add that I speak better than I type

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I double posted Blame it on the DOG!!

edit on 26-10-2016 by grubblesnert because: doubled

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your dreams, albeit disturbing at least for you. I think with this election, talks of Russia saying they may make moves if this or that happens, same thing with China, and the summer and fall violence in the US; its enough to make anyone's head spin. Add to that, autumn, the natural ending to a life cycle. October & November always make me a little melancholy, lots of brown dead grass and other plants and the leaves are off the trees.

Odd that you interpreted the dreams as being prophetic. I had a dream just last night that I was driving home in the dark and hit a deer (I assumed that I died in the dream although it was not obvious). I didn't interpret the dream though. Last night I WAS driving home from work in the dark and there was a deer by the side of the road. If the deer had darted into the road it would have been too late for me to do anything. I would have hit it. I think my dream was just the lingering of that thought in my mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
a reply to: intrptr
But that would be a really boring dream.

Drowning in a hospital bed all hooked up to tubes and beeping things ?

Until its you.

top topics

join