It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yes, again:

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 19 #PodestaEmails #PodestaEmails19 #HillaryClinton

The count now stands at: (33042 results, viewing 1 to 200)

Wikileaks tweet

#PodestaEmails19 hashtag

Related threads:

Wiki just released Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails....WHAT?
#ObamaEmails
Breaking Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 ( First release)
Podesta Emails PART 2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails)
Wikileaks 7 Just Released!
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released
Wikileaks Release 16
Wikileaks Relase 17
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18

Twitter hashtag trackers:
#PodestaEmails
#PodestaEmails2
#PodestaEmails3
#PodestaEmails4
#PodestaEmails5
#PodestaEmails6
#PodestaEmails7
#PodestaEmails8
#PodestaEmails9
#PodestaEmails10
#PodestaEmails11
#PodestaEmails12
#PodestaEmails13
#PodestaEmails14
#PodestaEmails15
#PodestaEmails16
#PodestaEmails17
#PodestaEmails18

#DNCLeak / #DNCLeaks

#PedoPlot

Remember folks, you cannot link wikileaks directly, even our little trick of using the identifying portion of the email is not acceptable. You must find the relevant email quoted elsewhere and link to that; twitter or some other news site links are acceptable. If there is one you are wanting to discuss but cannot find it linked elsewhere, let me know via PM and I will try and find a source.

Yesterday's thread was relatively troll-free, let's see if we can continue that trend.

Happy hunting!
edit on 26-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Can't wait to dig in!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good morning and thank you for your great work at keeping all this together!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yesterday's thread was relatively troll-free, let's see if we can continue that trend.

It was also very uneventful. There has not been anything of substance to really come out of these email leaks.

It's like a very bad TV series that keeps dragging on.

Episode 19.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Check out 30433, ufo/fastwalker related.

STM

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Email #31959

I hope this is readable...
Here is the content just in case it isn't

John - you are loyal to a fault. You represent a client that is not honest and is most likely criminal. Hillary and Bill are not worth trying to defend as they are manipulative and they use people. Not exactly presidential material. Your defense of them losses all creditability to those that admire you. I hope you can see truth, live it and not live a lie. Joe Littlefield Honolulu, Hawaii

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks again for posting J&C.
This should go well with the new revelations about to come out on David Brock around noon today.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have to digress my friend, there are things taking place behind the scenes that are truly extraordinary.

Buck

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're welcome to tune in to a different station if you don't like what's on.

This is still a (relatively) free country and mandatory viewing has not been implemented.

For any who are interested, here's some behind the scenes talk

"Just need a third party spoiler and we'll be all set!" —Robby Mook

Tweet

Here is one about debate prep, check the attachment:

Hillary possibly received debate questions early.

Tweet

edit on 26-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here's another:

ID # 28816

"Date: 2015-08-17

Charlie son"s bio. You might want to sign him up for the UFO project.

Sent from my iPhone"

and the bio / CV follows it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
An email from 2014 linking articles, and it led to a very interesting truthout article, that seems relevant today.

From #32364

Computerized Election Theft and the New American Century

...It leaves us with the electoral process. With the chance - in a fair, observably counted election - to elect to office candidates outside the power duopoly, who have refused to feed at the corporate trough and who are pledged to bring genuine change to the system and seriously address American Systemic Injustice.

Of course there are other obstacles beside rigged vote counts: money, media, lies, infiltration, assassination. But at least there would be a fighter's chance! Money faces a law of diminishing returns when it is spent in obscene amounts to buy votes and elections; there are means of communicating messages outside the mainstream media; lies can be exposed; infiltration, threats and even assassination overcome - as we have seen elsewhere around the world and throughout history - when a cause is just and vital and when the forces of greed, repression and control have overplayed their hand. In primaries and in independent challenges, candidates with the courage to oppose the forces of wealth and "order" smothering our democracy could stand for election before an electorate that the ruling elite had finally pushed too far.

At that point, we had better be counting the votes in public view. It is absurdly naive to believe that the corporate totalitarians, who have hardly blanched at subverting every other mechanism of democracy, would, with their own computers counting the votes in secret, go gentle into the good electoral night...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So finding out that Obama lied about his knowledge and use of her server is both uninteresting and without substance?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is an interesting one. Or interesting wording - the bold part...

From Herb Sandler to Peter Lewis in 2014

Peter, I tried to send something to you that Anthony Romero sent to me that I thought was quite interesting, but your site bounced it back as unsolicited commercial spam.
Also when you come up for air from exploring the reefs, please let us know what you think about this new venture to restore the balance of power in this country and whether you'd like to jopin George and us(and
others) in moving it forward.
Herb

Reply to Herb Sandler

herb

i greatly enjoyed meeting you and marion.

better to email me at [Removed]

i am interested in your plan. would like to understand more detail.

joy, love and peace

peter

Edit: Actually - that's a bit weird... ^^^ That e-mail exchange between Sandler and Peter Lewis happened in 2003. The mail was only forwarded to Podesta in 2014 with only the words "Peter joins us."...? Peter Lewis died in 2013...? Wonder what that's all about.
edit on 26/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So finding out that Obama lied about his knowledge and use of her server is both uninteresting and without substance?

That email in question says nothing about the server.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

DNC joint account?

Why would the Hillary campaign be discussing a joint account with the DNC, is this normal?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

DNC joint account?

Why would the Hillary campaign be discussing a joint account with the DNC, is this normal?

Is it normal in July of 2015?!!!

More important.... Hillary's answer to the question was yes, to go ahead with it.

Bernie people got the BURN a year before they realized it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
An email from 2014 linking articles, and it led to a very interesting truthout article, that seems relevant today.

From #32364

Computerized Election Theft and the New American Century

...It leaves us with the electoral process. With the chance - in a fair, observably counted election - to elect to office candidates outside the power duopoly, who have refused to feed at the corporate trough and who are pledged to bring genuine change to the system and seriously address American Systemic Injustice.

Of course there are other obstacles beside rigged vote counts: money, media, lies, infiltration, assassination. But at least there would be a fighter's chance! Money faces a law of diminishing returns when it is spent in obscene amounts to buy votes and elections; there are means of communicating messages outside the mainstream media; lies can be exposed; infiltration, threats and even assassination overcome - as we have seen elsewhere around the world and throughout history - when a cause is just and vital and when the forces of greed, repression and control have overplayed their hand. In primaries and in independent challenges, candidates with the courage to oppose the forces of wealth and "order" smothering our democracy could stand for election before an electorate that the ruling elite had finally pushed too far.

At that point, we had better be counting the votes in public view. It is absurdly naive to believe that the corporate totalitarians, who have hardly blanched at subverting every other mechanism of democracy, would, with their own computers counting the votes in secret, go gentle into the good electoral night...

That last paragraph.... right on the money.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Love the caption in this tweet, "When you lie so much you're own campaign don't know what your positions are!"

From the email in question:

I can't recall where we landed exactly on trade. Is she going to say she supports it? Regardless of her position, signing a letter feels like poking the bear with labor to me.

Lol, "Regardless of her position..."

Because we all know she can change her position depending on whom she is addressing.

a reply to: butcherguy

Well, Hillary and the DNC have been planning for this election cycle since early in 2009, with Lynn de Rothschild's blessing.

This DNC platform committee member was even wanting information on her election campaign staff before she ever took the position of SecState:

BTW, would like your campaign staff for the 2016 election!
Gods speed and tight hug,
Prameela Bartholomeusz
DNC Platform Committee Member

April 29, 2016
Case No. F-2015-06322

The above is from an email sent on 22 January 2009 congratulating Hillary on the Secretary of State position.

edit on 26-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Love your work and Ben Swan makes the important statement about the leaks and that is , is the Emails TRUE .

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hill supporter: "There's no collusion between the campaign and the press."

Reality:

The print stories on Cuba will largely be pre-written in the morning based > on excerpts that we are providing tonight (Dan has gotten HRC signoff on > them already for this purpose). The reporters will do some tiddying up of > the stories as the speech is delivered/completed, but they will largely be > filed as she goes on.

Tweet regarding email id #28326

top topics

<<   2 >>

join