It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podcast "Propaganda Report" for those who might be interested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hey Everyone, We recently launched a podcast to expand on my Co-host's WSB 750 Atlanta show, called The Propaganda Report. There is only a limited amount of time on terrestrial radio and we had too much propaganda to investigate so we launched this podcast. I thought the subject matter might interest some people in here. The reason we launched the show is because we're both basically obsessed with peeling back the onion on the complex layer of psychological operation propaganda that spills out of every communication channel we come come into contact with on a daily basis.

With the Internet, television, radio, newspaper, people, dogs, babies, wives, husbands, cousins, virtual reality games, voices in our heads, and everything else feeding information into our minds on an ongoing basis, it can be maddening to know what's what. We attempt to penetrate the outer layer of chaos and translate the agenda that lies beneath.

We published our two most recent episodes yesterday. One is my co-host interviewing Ron Paul,who talks a bit about conspiracies, and the other is more in line with what our regular podcasts are like. Here is the itunes link to our show page if anyone is interested. If not, that's cool too. Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day.

itunes.apple.com...

Brad

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnnyblastoff03

Not sure but i think you have to get the ATS owners permission to do this.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Its a shame you don't put it in a standard format where anyone can listen / download it.

As far as disseminating here, you should have checked first. If you are doing this commercially, there may be a problem.

Buck

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I spoke with someone a while back. I was under the impression this was OK. We aren't doing it commercially. Anyone can listen. I thought iTunes was the easiest format. I'm still learning how podcast world works.

Here is a direct link that anyone should be able to access. If I'm breaking any rules, I'll happily remove the post. From my past conversations, I thought this was ok.

directory.libsyn.com...

top topics

join