It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Early Voters Report Voting Machine Manipulation In Texas!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If someone is tampering with voting then having the screen make it obvious is a major fail.

I can hear the planning meeting discussion - "Maybe they won't notice. Yeah, it should work"

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It is reported and documented, like independents being handed the wrong ballots in California during the DNC primaries, after being trained to do so.

That's not voter fraud.

What I assume you mean is that no official source has confirmed that it is an issue beyond a few isolated cases. If such official sources are corrupted or compromised then I would expect them to cover it up. Given the levels of corruption being uncovered, the lies and deceit at all levels of govt (right up to and including the President), I don't think it is logical to assume it's all ok.

It would be logical to assume everything is just fine until issues actually do come to light. Being suspicious of the election process because of your personal belief that the government is corrupt is not logical.

You are also missing the bigger issue. At this stage it does not matter whether election fraud swung the vote come Nov 8th. Neither side is going to accept the election and the very worst thing you can do right now is dismiss legitimate fears.

You mean Trump and his supporters are not going to accept the election because of their illegitimate fears.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It is reported and documented, like independents being handed the wrong ballots in California during the DNC primaries, after being trained to do so.

That's not voter fraud.

What I assume you mean is that no official source has confirmed that it is an issue beyond a few isolated cases. If such official sources are corrupted or compromised then I would expect them to cover it up. Given the levels of corruption being uncovered, the lies and deceit at all levels of govt (right up to and including the President), I don't think it is logical to assume it's all ok.

It would be logical to assume everything is just fine until issues actually do come to light. Being suspicious of the election process because of your personal belief that the government is corrupt is not logical.

You are also missing the bigger issue. At this stage it does not matter whether election fraud swung the vote come Nov 8th. Neither side is going to accept the election and the very worst thing you can do right now is dismiss legitimate fears.

You mean Trump and his supporters are not going to accept the election because of their illegitimate fears.

It is voter fraud. Anything that tricks voters into doing something that invalidates or changes their vote is voter fraud. In California the report and documentation was that polling office workers were trained to hand out the wrong form.

I disagree with you on your point about waiting till something goes wrong - all preparations should be made to ensure nothing goes wrong. That is the only thing that is logical. Waiting till corrupt people are caught is a passive position that encourages corruption.

The side that loses the election is not going to accept the result. If Clinton wins, she has no mandate at all. Same with Trump. Clinton will be mired in investigations and it will only go down hill for her from there as more and more people desert her. Either candidate is going to have half the country looking for ways to take them down and nothing will get done.

It's already proven that Clinton cheated to get the nomination too. The DNC primaries were a fraud from the start.

The options now are to stoke the fire or work on unifying against corrupt govt. You are clearly choosing to stoke the fire. But be careful what you wish for.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If someone is tampering with voting then having the screen make it obvious is a major fail.

I can hear the planning meeting discussion - "Maybe they won't notice. Yeah, it should work"

Exactly. This whole accusation is boneheaded.

The one thing I will acknowledge is that the electronic voting machines have been problematic from day one. That's why all but 4 states have switched back to a paper backup of some kind.

There was little incentive for the companies to fix these problems because local election boards are always cash strapped -- ie no economic incentive.

One solution is to have voting booths declared to be critical infrastructure so local election boards can qualify for federal funding.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Sorry Snopes, but I don't believe you
so you ignore facts?

Here's a quote from a Brietbart reader
answers itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It is voter fraud. Anything that tricks voters into doing something that invalidates or changes their vote is voter fraud. In California the report and documentation was that polling office workers were trained to hand out the wrong form.

So it was bad training, not fraud.

I disagree with you on your point about waiting till something goes wrong - all preparations should be made to ensure nothing goes wrong. That is the only thing that is logical. Waiting till corrupt people are caught is a passive position that encourages corruption.

Prepare all you like. But do not forget the old saying "if it's not broke, don't fix it". At this point, it's not broke.

The side that loses the election is not going to accept the result.

Ok, but only one side is going to cry fraud and create conspiracies around it.

It's already proven that Clinton cheated to get the nomination too. The DNC primaries were a fraud from the start.

What does that have to do with the integrity of the general election?

The options now are to stoke the fire or work on unifying against corrupt govt. You are clearly choosing to stoke the fire. But be careful what you wish for.

Fire? What fire?

Perhaps those are the only options you see when you cannot look past the end of your own nose.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So it was bad training, not fraud.

Prepare all you like. But do not forget the old saying "if it's not broke, don't fix it". At this point, it's not broke.

The side that loses the election is not going to accept the result.

Ok, but only one side is going to cry fraud and create conspiracies around it.

What does that have to do with the integrity of the general election?

Fire? What fire?

Perhaps those are the only options you see when you cannot look past the end of your own nose.

Your 'move along, nothing to see' attitude is already well noted and understood. Like I said, not surprised. It is fairly typical of people who accept corruption as long as it goes their way. I find the same type of people scream and cry the loudest when it doesn't go their way, though. I doubt I will be surprised by you when that time comes.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
online poker has been rigged for over a decade, and still no definite proof. Anything that has to do with computer issues , online discrepancies or government/political things will ever have a definite line that can be drawn upon to make a story stick. Stay happy sheeple

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Good Thread here. S+F for your efforts! With all the B.S. concerning voting machines and the corruption thereof, I cannot see why ANYONE still votes!
WTF anyway?!?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Introvert, take your blind fold off and get real. Election fraud has been around for many years. You want proof? Here's a clip from 2004. Listen VERY closely. Technology since then has dramatically improved, so it wouldn't surprise me if today it's actually EASIER to rig a balloting machine.

edit on 10/27/2016 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
GEE, Im so suprised, i would never have guessed the vote was rigged at the machines too..golly..how can this be? Your all falling for it ..again..and so many know and watch it all..sad.!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Your 'move along, nothing to see' attitude is already well noted and understood. Like I said, not surprised. It is fairly typical of people who accept corruption as long as it goes their way

I like to have solid evidence before jumping to conclusions or concocting conspiracies.

I find the same type of people scream and cry the loudest when it doesn't go their way, though. I doubt I will be surprised by you when that time comes.

I'm not the type to scream and cry about much at all, but I have noticed that you like to divert attention from the topic and make personal snipes when your argument does hold-up.

As you say, not surprising.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: paytaplay
online poker has been rigged for over a decade, and still no definite proof. Anything that has to do with computer issues , online discrepancies or government/political things will ever have a definite line that can be drawn upon to make a story stick. Stay happy sheeple

Online poker is not rigged. I happen to play quite a bit of online and live poker and see the same bad beats and hands online as you do live.

Always remember, it's gambling.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Your 'move along, nothing to see' attitude is already well noted and understood. Like I said, not surprised. It is fairly typical of people who accept corruption as long as it goes their way

I like to have solid evidence before jumping to conclusions or concocting conspiracies.

I find the same type of people scream and cry the loudest when it doesn't go their way, though. I doubt I will be surprised by you when that time comes.

I'm not the type to scream and cry about much at all, but I have noticed that you like to divert attention from the topic and make personal snipes when your argument does hold-up.

As you say, not surprising.

If we waited for evidence of a system failing and never protected against it until it failed, we'd be living in the world of Idiocracy. It's utter nonsense to suggest that evidence of failure is required before protecting against failure. The voting system is any democracy should be protected on the basis that you absolutely set out to eliminate the risk of fraud. All scenarios should be understood and protected against. Common sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Online poker is not rigged. I happen to play quite a bit of online and live poker and see the same bad beats and hands online as you do live.

Lol, how could you possibly know whether online poker is rigged or not?
You do make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If we waited for evidence of a system failing and never protected against it until it failed, we'd be living in the world of Idiocracy.

Whom said we should "never protect" our system? Of course we should, but what you are proposing is to create a solution without a problem.

The voting system is any democracy should be protected on the basis that you absolutely set out to eliminate the risk of fraud. All scenarios should be understood and protected against. Common sense.

How can you protect the system against a risk that you don't even know exists?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You do make me laugh.

You don't know much about online poker, do you?

Sure, poker games on Facebook and some shady sites may be rigged, but the most popular sites with the best action are licensed, have been accredited by the regulatory entities and have had their software/RNG tested every which way from Sunday.

Again, when someone complains about online poker being rigged, it's usually because they have experienced many bad beats. While bad beats are going to happen from time to time, too many bad beats is an indication of bad play.

Edit: Also, one mistake some people make when they sit down at a table to play is that they do not bring enough bankroll to account for the natural ups and downs of a poker session. Low bankroll can cause bad play as well.

edit on 27-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You do make me laugh.

That's obvious. He won at poker and you lost at poker. The problem is you are not accepting the result.

So how does every body feel about Trump asking people to hang around the voting boothes during the debates?

How do you feel about his efforts to incite riotes if he loses?

All this speculation about voting fraud just stirs up unnessacary bitterness. Setting US all against each other.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB
How do you feel about his efforts to incite riotes if he loses?

All this speculation about voting fraud just stirs up unnessacary bitterness. Setting US all against each other.

You living under a rock?

Hillary is the one stirring the riot pot.

Project Veritas shows the planning that they went in to inciting riots.

Poker software can be rigged, search Isai Sheinberg on google, he' s all about money laundering and fraud.
www.osga.com...

Instead of charging Hillary with fraud, Texas should give her the death penalty.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
wrong topic somehow -edit
edit on 28-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join