It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Very Cool beginning of Your Tale Tom!! Nice One!!!

edit on 23-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
continued..

The mountain had been formed, like the island itself, from a volcano.
The volcano had been dormant for as long as anyone could remember.
But the dome of hardened lava that had once completely covered the volcano's massive crater had collapsed in some places.
Through these openings great billows of steam and heat poured out.
One could also look down in some places and see rivers of molten magma flowing through the mountain.
This heating of the mountaintop allowed vegetation to thrive high above the rocky and barren surface below.
It was also near this lush and warm top that the great feathered beast had made its nest.

Troll reached the mountaintop and walked around peering over its edge until he at last spotted the nest of the great creature.
The beast sat sleeping in its nest. In one enormous claw it held a large cow that was only half alive. In its other claw was something large that was now only blood and bones.

Troll spied a large vine hanging from a tree and pulled it down and wrapped it up.
Troll walked to the edge of the mountain overlooking the nest a grabbed a large tall elm tree that was growing there.

With tremendous strength he bent the tree over and tied the vine around the top.
Then he hooked the top of the tree under a large branch belonging to the massive tree the beast had built its nest in.

Troll took the loose end of the vine and carefully and quietly snuck into the nest of the flying beast.
He tied the other end around the top of the creature's massive claw.

Troll then went over to the claw holding the wounded cow.
Troll began to pull the beast's claw open.
When it was open wide enough Troll gave the cow a shove with his foot and the cow found new life with the taste of freedom.
As Troll watched the cow run into the mountain forest the beast awoke and closed its claw around Troll.

Troll grabbed two of the claws toes and pushed back hard.
The pointed talons of the beast were like knives inches away from piercing the body of Troll.
Suddenly there was a loud crack as Troll snapped and broke the talons of the beast.

The creature let out a deafening screech and Troll leaped from the nest.
He swung his ax and chopped the branch holding the elm tree away.
The elm tree shot up like a catapult and when the vine tightened around the creature's claw it flung it up and over the edge of the mountain.

Troll saw that the creature now laid in a daze next to one of the openings on the mountain over the flowing lava.
Troll pulled a nearby tree out of the ground with its roots hanging.
He swung the tree like a baseball bat and smacked the beast into the hole.
The vine around its claw kept it from falling all the way in, but the heat ignited its feathers and it became a giant fireball.

The beast flapped wildly and was momentarily airborne until another smack from the tree Troll was swinging sent it hurtling into the forest.
When the flaming creature hit the dry trees it set the forest ablaze.

The sun had set for the village below but everyone rushed from their homes to look at the giant fireball on the mountain above.
The now dead creature rolled through the forest and down the mountain, setting more and more of the forest ablaze.
Troll ran to a stream flowing down the mountain and ran through it down towards the village.

Troll reached the village first because he was not slowed by crashing into trees and setting them on fire.
The horrified people of the town were staring at the mountain when over a small hut leaped Troll who landed in front of them.

“This from Troll.” yelled Troll to the terrified crowd.
Suddenly the flower mill at the end of town seemed to explode as the now cooked carcass of the beast hit it and sent flour through the air and down on the village like snow.

The beast rolled down the center of the street and came to rest within a few yards of the startled villagers.
It towered over the town's buildings and sat there cooked and a golden brown from the flour.

Troll walked out into the ocean and onto the hidden land bridge.
Troll turned and yelled to the crowd before he disappeared from view, “Enjoy give thanks beast.”
The people stood there stunned with a cooked creature of many tons blocking the village road.
Then they turned to see the mountain fire burning out of control and fireballs from it igniting the buildings on the edge of town.

The End

edit on 23-11-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have been a bit spaced. As Errol mentioned, a party is on order here!! Let's celebrate the holiday, than we can tackle the task before Us all!!? Just a thought... Me...

Oh Hey Jin?! About The pic the other day of Your little one. Very cute! I was like, Awwww, looky there!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Ok Now I can say, That was AWESOME Errol!!! Give Thanks Indeed!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hey by the way. Hello!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I thought I would ask. It looks like it lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
(Continued from Pg 85)

Onward the Group of Dragons carrying Their meals flew in a sky now starting to be taken over by nightfall. The sun was begining to near the horizon, about to fall from sight onto it's other Realm. It would leave darkness here lit by a full Moon that was very near it's higest point, on it's journey across the sky. The stars were getting brighter as the sun fell from view. Darkness crept across Accasia with it's grace.

Now the Dragons could see a fire burning in the fire pit, near The Shed. It was just ahead of them, a few moments away. They angled down for a landing in the clearing just aside of the fire area.

Now on the ground, They began to approach Those around the fire, Who were talking amongst themselves. "For those of You Who have not heard yet, there is a very Dark presence in Our fair lands. It came across the sky as a vaporous cloud. Very black, with other dark colors swirling within it. Rank smelling , with Death! We must band together to fight this menace! No it has not done any harm to anyone yet, that I know of, but the feelings from it are not good!" The Large Grey Dragon said the to the assembled people, and animals near the fire.

NightStar and Her companions came into view from the edge of the woods. It had been a while since Syx and CC had seen Their Elven Friend. She looked very weary and was a little wobbly as She said to Syx and CC, ""My friends, it has been some time since we last saw each other. A pity we must always meet under such circumstances as these. Do you have any idea where this evil is coming from? Any thoughts at all?"

She then collapsed onto the ground! Her friend Jojopo helped Her back to Her feet, and walked beside Her towards The Shed. As She was on Her way Syx replied, "I got some thoughts from a few of the Sarn, that They think the evil mist came from the split open sky. The portal Razor and Mawn had opened, to allow Their brethren to come here, accidentally let in the wickedness from the Planet of the Sarn." He finished with.

"Night get some food in You. Have a good rest for a while too." CC said smiling to Her Friend. "We may have something difficult to deal with and We all need to be at Our best!" She said to Night and everyone else around...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I know right?!?!?! LMAO!!!
Surely a cousin of sorts?!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello again.

Thanks Syx.
I post then I edit. No matter how much i proofread, I only see mistakes after I post.

I now have to go back and read what everyone else has been doing.
So if i don't respond for a while that's cause I'm trying to catch up,

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ok Bro! You are Welcome!!
I know about catching mistakes AFTER a story is posted!
I try My best to catch em all before I post, but some do escape Me!

EDIT: Hey I think I just found an image of Your torched Bird!??

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

wow what a great job...your toes are saved...lol..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

hey hi..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hey there Young Lady. How goes it

Oh, did I save My toes from writing into the stories here CC?!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

well i am getting freaked out i dont like fighting...should i do a change back to a polar bear or stay with the unicorn...as the unicorn has a horn and it hurt others..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

yes hun...your toes are saved as you have been writing alot today..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I would saturate myself with some alcohol but I don't drink. Guess I need to man up and walk it off but eating like a pig tomorrow will make it better!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm enjoying your story.

a reply to: Night Star

Good story night. Cool you and Syx are joining up.
I'd join you but unfortunately my characters are around two years in the past behind you.

Ok I'm caught up. Great stories.
Now it's off to bed.
Got lots to do tomorrow.
Have a great day everyone!

edit on 23-11-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
gimmefootball400
I don't drink but rarely anymore Myself Bro.
Just know that others, even here, like the liquid spirits!

ccbears
I'd go with Polar Bear. Larger and stronger, for a fight!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Why Thank You Tom!
Have a good sleep and a nice Holiday tomorrow!

Oh remember there many portals in Acassia, and most likely where you are!
Have Carl find, or make one, for You guys!! Just a thought!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join